The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #51
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Can you show a link to said fact?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I'm not allowed to post the scan, but in EW they confirmed that NOT only does a battle take place at a power plant (that was where the set visit was held), but it was in fact one of the last days of filming (5 days before production wrapped in fact; Day 95).

And you'd know that, if you read the rumor, that Movieweb said that's where their source was when they got the scoop.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #52
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I'm not allowed to post the scan, but in EW they confirmed that NOT only does a battle take place at a power plant (that was where the set visit was held), but it was in fact one of the last days of filming (5 days before production wrapped in fact; Day 95).

And you'd know that, if you read the rumor, that Movieweb said that's where their source was when they got the scoop.
A battle doesn't mean THE battle. And the filming of that scene being one of the last days doesn't really mean anything since they don't film chronologically.

Could very well be a battle between Spidey and Electro. It also doesn't say anything about Harry killing Gwen. Sounds more like guessing from Movieweb's part, especially considering they've spread some rumours that proved to be false.

"it's ****ing terrible. it's twilight ********."
-Levitikuz' friend, as told to Levitikuz' friend's date, about TASM.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #53
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
A battle doesn't mean THE battle. And the filming of that scene being one of the last days doesn't really mean anything since they don't film chronologically.

Could very well be a battle between Spidey and Electro. It also doesn't say anything about Harry killing Gwen. Sounds more like guessing from Movieweb's part, especially considering they've spread some rumours that proved to be false.
1. EW said in the article that it WAS in fact a battle.

2. Yes, I know they don't film chronologically, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have filmed that scene then.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-24-2013, 10:52 AM   #54
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Quote:
1. EW said in the article that it WAS in fact a battle.

2. Yes, I know they don't film chronologically, but that doesn't mean they couldn't have filmed that scene then.
1) I'm not saying it isn't a battle. I'm saying that it's simply that we know: it's A battle. It could very well be Spidey vs. Electro. Or Spidey vs. Norman Osborn Green Goblin. It doesn't prove at all that Harry is GG or that Harry kills Gwen.

2) Of course they could have, but you said the article confirmed that Harry is the killer of Gwen. That's simply not true if all we know is that there is A battle taking place there.

I haven't read the EW article, but if that's all it says: that there is a battle at the Power plant and that they filmed it one of the last days, then that doesn't confirm anything else other than that there will be a battle between Spidey and someone taking place at a Power plant. I just don't see how you (or Movieweb) make those connections to a "fact" that Harry will kill Gwen.

EDIT: Not saying your and Movieweb's guess isn't right, but it's far from a confirmed fact :P

Last edited by Oscorp; 10-24-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #55
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

That would not be a smart move i'm sure SONY is smarter than that

Old 10-24-2013, 11:23 AM   #56
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

I fully expect some complaints about the lack of the trailer.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
The Sinister Six- The album
Doc Ock Green Goblin Rhino Kraven Mysterio
Featuring hits like "lol haters, we aint giveing up the rights" "Forget you, Sam Raimi" "Marc Webb aint my daddy" "Hey WB, we made a female superhero movie!"

Hitting a store near you in 2016!
Old 10-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #57
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
I fully expect some complaints about the lack of the trailer.
Im kind of getting there im jealous that CATWS trailer came out today and we haven't even heard anything on TASM2 other then guy who's doing the music for the trailer, and SONY stating its coming out this fall

Last edited by FN Spider-man; 10-24-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-24-2013, 11:32 AM   #58
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN Spider-man View Post
That would not be a smart move i'm sure SONY is smarter than that
Indeed. Gwen's death isn't just an important event for Peter/Spidey, it's also important to Green Goblin/Norman Osborn. You don't just take it away from Spidey's arch enemy like that.

I've seen some people argue that it would make most sense emotionally or some crap like that, I just don't see it. It would just be another forced "friend vs. friend" thing that is just shallow. That's why I'm not a big fan of the "bro" stuff in TSSM either. It seems like there is a mentality in many people that things like that automatically make things "deep".

Harry just shouldn't be what Norman is. They are two very different characters. I will be so disappointed if they mess this up.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #59
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

Quote:
Indeed. Gwen's death isn't just an important event for Peter/Spidey, it's also important to Green Goblin/Norman Osborn. You don't just take it away from Spidey's arch enemy like that.

I've seen some people argue that it would make most sense emotionally or some crap like that, I just don't see it. It would just be another forced "friend vs. friend" thing that is just shallow. That's why I'm not a big fan of the "bro" stuff in TSSM either. It seems like there is a mentality in many people that things like that automatically make things "deep".

Harry just shouldn't be what Norman is. They are two very different characters. I will be so disappointed if they mess this up.
I would to and if they even did that twist it would kill the franchise for me.
I mean they know better from experience with the sandman killed Uncle Ben thing.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #60
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Just a theory but wouldn't we get the trailer this time, next month? Going by Cap 2 and how their movie releases a month before Spidey 2, I guess we'd get our trailer one month after theirs. Idk lol

Old 10-24-2013, 11:44 AM   #61
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by FN Spider-man View Post
I would to and if they even did that twist it would kill the franchise for me.
I mean they know better from experience with the sandman killed Uncle Ben thing.
It would kill it for me too. I'm pretty worried, tbh.

Old 10-24-2013, 11:49 AM   #62
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

Quote:
It would kill it for me too. I'm pretty worried, tbh.
I'm not, I want to see it with my own eyes and not believe any rumors or things people seem to try and throw out only facts for me

Old 10-24-2013, 11:50 AM   #63
HanShotFirst
Side-Kick

Even the new (Fo)X-Men got a trailer coming up... Movie that is released month later(?)

Not gonna lie I'm pretty pisst right now!

Old 10-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
JOE

Cap's trailer just set the bar at a fairly high level. TASM 2's teaser better show up with it's game face on and ready to play!

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #65
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Eh, I didn't get too excited by that Cap trailer. Looked good but nothing more to me.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:14 PM   #66
JOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanShotFirst View Post
Even the new (Fo)X-Men got a trailer coming up... Movie that is released month later(?)

Not gonna lie I'm pretty pisst right now!
Funny thing is, I think the DOFP trailer drops the 29th according to Twitter. Hahaha, we get X-Men before Spider-Man and it comes out a month later. Joy.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. Kane52630"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 10-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #67
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Maybe Sony wants to steal the spotlight by releasing it after those two. I remember they kind of did that when they competed with TDKR, they most often released trailers shortly after WB did if I remember correctly.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #68
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

all i can say about TASM2 they better have something special in terms of a trailer, finished effects and all

they could still be in planning stages with the title :/

Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #69
Nicko-Ray
"On va voir."

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
Cap's trailer just set the bar at a fairly high level. TASM 2's teaser better show up with it's game face on and ready to play!
Haha! I really like Cap so I enjoyed the trailer.

Quote:
Maybe Sony wants to steal the spotlight by releasing it after those two. I remember they kind of did that when they competed with TDKR, they most often released trailers shortly after WB did if I remember correctly.
I think the same. To kind of have its own room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
all i can say about TASM2 they better have something special in terms of a trailer, finished effects and all
Yup. Let's hope they deliver.

Old 10-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #70
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOE View Post
Funny thing is, I think the DOFP trailer drops the 29th according to Twitter. Hahaha, we get X-Men before Spider-Man and it comes out a month later. Joy.
Days of Future Past releases the same month as ASM2.

May 23rd.

Don't despair guys, we'll have our trailer soon. You should see it as the best being saved for last.

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 10-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #71
Spidey_62
Eeeeeeeeeeelectro

Between that awesome Cap trailer & the X-Men trailer tease, this is killing me!

"So you don't like names, huh? Well that's too bad, Frog-Face. 'Cause to me you're nothing but a two-bit, no-account, second-rate, sewer-breath-baboon with a brain of a pigeon and the face of an eel!" ~ Spider-Man

DeviantArt. Art blog. Hype Art Thread. Twitter. Instagram. YouTube.

TIMESPACE.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #72
FN Spider-man
move it Spidey move it!!

Quote:
Days of Future Past releases the same month as ASM2.

May 23rd.

Don't despair guys, we'll have our trailer soon. You should see it as the best being saved for last.
Very true

Old 10-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #73
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Edit: false alarm

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 10-24-2013 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #74
Oscorp
Side-Kick

Price of Power? I'd have prefered just ASM2, but that will do I guess. The title isn't that important anyways.

Glad to hear the trailer has finally been rated.

Old 10-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #75
Vid Electricz
Banned User

The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Price is Right!

Closed Thread