The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 01-05-2014, 09:12 PM   #151
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Freeze breath for mos2:superman/batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
To the people who think Heat vision is cool but freeze breath is cheesy can you explain?

If anything freeze breath is the much more realistic power that he'd have. He'd presumably have supremely powerful lungs so I don't see why a super powerful cold breathe would seem more out there then lazers coming out of his eyes?
I totally agreed. But I have to tell you that also heat vision has its explanation that all the radiation he absorbs, he emits the radiation with his eyes in sort of heat beam.

John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:05 PM   #152
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansupes View Post
Reeve's still the best. Maybe this next movie will change my mind though..

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:48 PM   #153
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick

^ Freeze breath can be explained by Superman willfully controlling his lung temperature and the vaporization of his saliva in response to that biochemical process (I don't think freeze breath avoid being gross, TBH)

TheFlamingCoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:45 PM   #154
Bangarang
Side-Kick

Angry Re: Freeze breath for mos2:superman/batman

An explanation isn't necessary it's not that complicated...I don't remember what exactly I saw it in but they explained it perfectly. When we as humans blow air out of our mouths, we can choose to make it hot or cold. I dare you to do it right now into your palm, if you can't then there might be something else wrong. Superman like many of his powers does the same thing except to an exaggerated degree.

It would make less sense for him NOT to have it. That's like a little kid having his mother blow on a scraped knee and the kid saying "Mom, I know it makes my boo boo feel better but its really cheesy when you do that."

Last edited by Bangarang; 01-05-2014 at 11:50 PM.
Bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #155
regwec
Shakespearo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangarang View Post
Superman like many of his powers does the same thing except to an exaggerated degree.
Do you think he's ever tried putting out a burning building by unleashing a mighty stream of pee against it?

Old 01-06-2014, 10:50 AM   #156
Bangarang
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Do you think he's ever tried putting out a burning building by unleashing a mighty stream of pee against it?
I'm sure he could, it would probably just leave behind a SUPER odor.

Bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:01 AM   #157
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Reeve's still the best. Maybe this next movie will change my mind though..
Absolutely. I don't believe the next movie will change my mind, though... I like Cavill, but he lacks something (and it's not the red underpants. I swear) He's the second best Superman.

Goshdarn Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:17 AM   #158
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

I do hope we get see Freeze breath in this movie, its the only Superman power we never got to see in MOS and considering how awesome the heat vision was depicted I am sure Snyder could come with something equally awesome for the freeze breath.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:20 AM   #159
CK_ALL_DAY
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddamn Batman View Post
Absolutely. I don't believe the next movie will change my mind, though... I like Cavill, but he lacks something (and it's not the red underpants. I swear) He's the second best Superman.
Oh you just wait you, Cavill is about to knock YOUR underpants off!

CK_ALL_DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #160
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I do hope we get see Freeze breath in this movie, its the only Superman power we never got to see in MOS and considering how awesome the heat vision was depicted I am sure Snyder could come with something equally awesome for the freeze breath.
Freeze Breath and Super Breath

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:40 PM   #161
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

^Yeah I meant both, but yeah I want to see them in this movie as they are the only Supes powers we havent seen. I thought SR did a good job of depicting the super breath. I am sure Snyder could come up with something just as good.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote