The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: Ragnarok

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2014, 05:57 AM   #1
seahammer
Asgardian
 
seahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navigating the Sea of Space
Posts: 2,076
Default Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

I posted a version of this over in the main Thor: Ragnarok thread, but I thought it might be better to have a place just to talk about what comics we expect to see influence the movie, and a place for new readers to see what comics they should check out between now and the release. As I'm sure I'll miss some the first time around, I can keep updating this first post for people to check out.

So:
In Norse mythology, Ragnarok is the end of the world. It starts with the death of Baldur. Most of the gods die in battle (Thor is killed by Jormangund, the Midgard Serpent; Odin is killed by Fenrir the Wolf, etc), and the whole world, moon, and sun are destroyed in various ways (the sun and moon are eaten by giant wolves, for example). There is a three year winter on earth (if I remember right), but eventually the remaining gods start things over and the human race re-starts. (This was from memory, so if I made mistakes let me know and I'll fix it!)

There have been several versions of "Ragnarok" in the book, and a lot of Asgardian time and effort was spent delaying the Twilight of the Gods.

We have:
Thor Volume I #273-278
This had the death of Balder (one of my favorite covers ever, with Thor holding Balder like a pieta), mortals in Asgard (Red Norvell), etc. I don't expect this one to really influence the film since we are missing some key players, like Balder. However, I do suggest this run for anyone who likes the Thor of this era. I have fond memories of reading this as a kid (even though I never much liked Red Norvell)

Thor Volume I #349-353
Walt Simonson's "Surtur Saga." This is a biggie, and the one I think will influence the film the most. It has Loki, Thor, and Odin teaming up to stop Surtur, and is the culmination of a lot of long building plot threads. It's really a definitive part of Thor's history, and very Ragnarok-esque. (To be honest, I highly recommend reading the entire Simonsson run, which goes from 337-382. It has been a big influence on the movies so far, and it is revered for a reason!)

Thor Volume I #380
Thor vs The Midgard Serpent (his adversary in the mythological Ragnarok); Thor has been cursed by Hela with brittle bones, and is the most vulnerable he has ever been. It is not exactly a re-telling of Ragnarok, but a lot of mythological aspects of Ragnarok are referenced and incorporated. (Also, for those who haven't read it, it's a beautifully written and illustrated issue that can stand on its own.)

Thor Volume II #80-85
Oeming's tie in to Avengers Disassembled. This had Rune Thor (a super-powerful version of Thor who gained the Odinforce), the destruction of Those Who Sit Above In Shadow (who were sort of a set of "gods for the gods"), the "death" of every Asgardian (who were later resurrected after the Thor comic returned from hiatus by JMS). It's a great run, and not very long. It incorporates a number of elements and visuals from the mythology, gives wonderful closure to decades of Thor stories, and (I would guess) will have some influence on this film.

Other possibilities:
-"Ragnarok" is the name of the Thor Clone... the less said about that the better, and I hope that this film has nothing to do with that.
-Wasn't there a story in the Ultimates where Loki brings an army from the 9 realms to attack earth or something? I'd stopped reading the Ultimates by that time, but I remember seeing artwork from it online.
-There have multiple appearances of Surtur, and pretty much every time he shows up, Ragnarok is mentioned. I can add some of these later.
-Some other storyline from the comics that does not specifically deal with the Norse Ragnarok, but is very end-of-the-world-y. (think Celestials, Godbutcher, etc).
-Something completely new, not based on a storyline from the comics (like The Dark World).

I'm sure there's some that I forgot. Like I said above: if anyone tells me what I missed, I'll add it to this post. I pretty much did this from memory, except I had to look up a few issue numbers, so I'm sure it can be revised.

Discuss! Suggest! Read!



__________________
The World Still Needs Heroes

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch or how I would use Beta Ray Bill in the MCU

Read my Tales of Asgard mini-series pitch or my Son of Asgard flashback style Netflix pitch

Last edited by seahammer; 10-30-2014 at 06:03 AM.
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:57 AM   #2
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 3,786
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Trying to get my hands on the 80's Simonson run, is that included in any omnibuses?

MahvelBaby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #3
Ghostcrow13
Side-Kick
 
Ghostcrow13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 4,338
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
Trying to get my hands on the 80's Simonson run, is that included in any omnibuses?
Thor Visionaries Vol 1-5 are all Simonson

__________________
My CBM Ranking:

1) Captain America: Civil War 2) The Avengers 3) The Dark Knight 4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 5) Guardians of the Galaxy 6) Iron Man 7) Batman Begins 8) X-men 2 9) Spiderman 2 10) Superman
Ghostcrow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:21 AM   #4
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick
 
MahvelBaby!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 3,786
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Thanks!

MahvelBaby! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 12:35 PM   #5
Guard82
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 728
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

I really like Walt Simonson's run on the Thor comic! The Surtur Saga would provide great material to use in the movie.

Guard82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
H.U.S.T.L.E.
Side-Kick
 
H.U.S.T.L.E.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 896
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostcrow13 View Post
Thor Visionaries Vol 1-5 are all Simonson
They've also re-released his entire run just this past year.

I've seen it at numerous Barnes & Noble stores - it's labeled as The Mighty Thor on the covers, and it can be found under 'Thor by Walt Simonson' on Amazon.

H.U.S.T.L.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 04:24 AM   #7
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,840
Thumbs up Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

I'm not really a Marvel fan, or a Thor fan, but I am really excited about Thor: Ragnarok (and roll) because it looks like it might draw on more of the legendary Simonson run (mentioned by previous posters).

People say a lot about the last few years of Thor, but I doubt it can hold a candle to Simonson's incredible storylines and art - the man did for Thor what Byrne did for the Xmen in the late 70's- early 80's (three words people, Dark Phoenix Saga, although have to give Claremont some credit there).

Anyway, Simonson just ticked all the boxes, he managed to have an epic scale to his stories, but make the characters engaging, his stories were dark, but had plenty of light moments and they gave us so many great Thor characters ( Beta Ray Bill, Balder coming into his own, the Warriors three and yes, the Frog of Thunder). And of course all beautifully drawn.

Just to see Odin, Loki, and Thor standing together against Surtur would be a real goosebumps moment.

So very much to everyone who suggested that essential reading for this film is the Simonson run (might have to dig out a few old issues and relive the glory days).

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:33 AM   #8
seahammer
Asgardian
 
seahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navigating the Sea of Space
Posts: 2,076
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batmannerism View Post
I'm not really a Marvel fan, or a Thor fan, but I am really excited about Thor: Ragnarok (and roll) because it looks like it might draw on more of the legendary Simonson run (mentioned by previous posters).

People say a lot about the last few years of Thor, but I doubt it can hold a candle to Simonson's incredible storylines and art - the man did for Thor what Byrne did for the Xmen in the late 70's- early 80's (three words people, Dark Phoenix Saga, although have to give Claremont some credit there).
Well said, Batmannerism! I just finished reading the three volumes of Miller's DD Visionaries, and I was thinking, "man, Miller is to DD what Simonson is to Thor."

Quote:
Anyway, Simonson just ticked all the boxes, he managed to have an epic scale to his stories, but make the characters engaging, his stories were dark, but had plenty of light moments and they gave us so many great Thor characters ( Beta Ray Bill, Balder coming into his own, the Warriors three and yes, the Frog of Thunder). And of course all beautifully drawn.

Just to see Odin, Loki, and Thor standing together against Surtur would be a real goosebumps moment.

So very much to everyone who suggested that essential reading for this film is the Simonson run (might have to dig out a few old issues and relive the glory days).
I have a nearly full Thor collection (7 issues to go!), but the Simonson issues are without a doubt the ones I dig out and revisit the most. Part of that is probably because I remember getting a lot of those as a kid (ah, nostalgia), but they really are definitive issues for Thor. IMO, Jason Aaron is (still) doing a great job on Thor, but it is doubtful there will ever be another Uncle Walt.

__________________
The World Still Needs Heroes

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch or how I would use Beta Ray Bill in the MCU

Read my Tales of Asgard mini-series pitch or my Son of Asgard flashback style Netflix pitch
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #9
Batmannerism
Super-unknown
 
Batmannerism's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 2,840
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahammer View Post
Well said, Batmannerism! I just finished reading the three volumes of Miller's DD Visionaries, and I was thinking, "man, Miller is to DD what Simonson is to Thor."
Good analogy ! I'd even say that what Simonson was to Thor, Giffen was to the Legion of Superheroes ( I think I've already said Byrne to the X-Men, but also Byrne to the West Coast Avengers).

Yeah, Simonson was such a talent, he made me sit up and really take notice of Thor (something I'd never done before then, and really haven't since).

The Miller DD comparison is a very solid one, nice !

Batmannerism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 02:58 PM   #10
Manowar
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 239
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahammer View Post
I have a nearly full Thor collection (7 issues to go!), but the Simonson issues are without a doubt the ones I dig out and revisit the most. Part of that is probably because I remember getting a lot of those as a kid (ah, nostalgia), but they really are definitive issues for Thor. IMO, Jason Aaron is (still) doing a great job on Thor, but it is doubtful there will ever be another Uncle Walt.
Wow. Is that including Journey into Mystery, Thor Volume #1, 2, 3, The Mighty Thor and God of Thunder series?


Last edited by Manowar; 05-27-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Manowar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:10 PM   #11
seahammer
Asgardian
 
seahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navigating the Sea of Space
Posts: 2,076
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Yeah it is. I think I was around 8 when my dad got me my first Thor comic, so it has pretty much been my only lifelong hobby, although I didn't really read or buy any comics during my high school years. I started dabbling again when I was in college, but I didn't have a pay check (or room in my dorm for much of anything) so it was slow going. These days, though, I've settled down and I'm lucky to have a wonderful wife who indulges my hobby even though she doesn't share it... and I have a birthday coming up, so I'm hoping for at least one of the issues I'm still missing!

Now that I'm down to just a couple more issues to get (I'm currently only missing J.I.M. #84, 87, and 88), I'm looking up any mini-series or one-shots that I might be missing. Things like Thor: Godstorm and Thor: Vikings, that sort of stuff. I have a lot of those types of issues/series already, but the ones I'm missing will be my next hunt. The good news is, that stuff is going to be much cheaper than the early JIM issues I'm rounding out right now.

__________________
The World Still Needs Heroes

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch or how I would use Beta Ray Bill in the MCU

Read my Tales of Asgard mini-series pitch or my Son of Asgard flashback style Netflix pitch

Last edited by seahammer; 05-27-2015 at 04:15 PM.
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:27 AM   #12
Manowar
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 239
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahammer View Post
Yeah it is. I think I was around 8 when my dad got me my first Thor comic, so it has pretty much been my only lifelong hobby, although I didn't really read or buy any comics during my high school years. I started dabbling again when I was in college, but I didn't have a pay check (or room in my dorm for much of anything) so it was slow going. These days, though, I've settled down and I'm lucky to have a wonderful wife who indulges my hobby even though she doesn't share it... and I have a birthday coming up, so I'm hoping for at least one of the issues I'm still missing!

Now that I'm down to just a couple more issues to get (I'm currently only missing J.I.M. #84, 87, and 88), I'm looking up any mini-series or one-shots that I might be missing. Things like Thor: Godstorm and Thor: Vikings, that sort of stuff. I have a lot of those types of issues/series already, but the ones I'm missing will be my next hunt. The good news is, that stuff is going to be much cheaper than the early JIM issues I'm rounding out right now.
WOW, first time I met someone with a bigger Thor collection than mine.

I have all full Thor runs except JIM #83, 84, 86, 87, 88, 89, 94, 95, 96, 97, 99, 100, 103, 105, 106, 107.
Last 10 years i've only casually collected, and hard to find JIM in good condition.

My first Thor comic I bought was #399 and #400. I was hooked since.

Manowar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 05:47 AM   #13
seahammer
Asgardian
 
seahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navigating the Sea of Space
Posts: 2,076
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar View Post
WOW, first time I met someone with a bigger Thor collection than mine.

I have all full Thor runs except JIM #83, 84, 86, 87, 88, 89, 94, 95, 96, 97, 99, 100, 103, 105, 106, 107.
Last 10 years i've only casually collected, and hard to find JIM in good condition.

My first Thor comic I bought was #399 and #400. I was hooked since.
That's a good collection. I hear you about finding certain JIM issues in good condition. I've got to be patient and wait for something that meets my quality standards AND has a decent price to come available.

I'll let everyone know when I finally finish my collection because "victory should be celebrated with revels." Maybe by Christmas this year, who knows.


__________________
The World Still Needs Heroes

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch or how I would use Beta Ray Bill in the MCU

Read my Tales of Asgard mini-series pitch or my Son of Asgard flashback style Netflix pitch
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 04:07 AM   #14
Gabe99
Side-Kick
 
Gabe99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,338
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

SPOILERS
THOR RAGNAROK'S COMICS INSPIRATIONS:
The third film for the God of Thunder will pull from many different Marvel Comics sources.

Collider:
How Thor: Ragnarok Is Inspired by Big Trouble in Little China



The Myths and Legends Podcast
62-Thor: Hammer Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Weiser
Quite possibly the last episode on Norse mythology before we start on the epic showdown that is Ragnarok, this story has Thor earning a ridiculous facial feature and wetting himself in terror. Also, you shouldn't follow Loki into the wilderness, no matter how good the party he is telling you about sounds, and we'll learn how far is too far when it comes to idle, drunken boasts in the halls of the gods.
Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
Quote:
Neil Gaiman has long been inspired by ancient mythology in creating the fantastical realms of his fiction. Now he turns his attention back to the source, presenting a bravura rendition of the great northern tales. In Norse Mythology, Gaiman fashions primeval stories into a novelistic arc that begins with the genesis of the legendary nine worlds; delves into the exploits of the deities, dwarves, and giants; and culminates in Ragnarok, the twilight of the gods and the rebirth of a new time and people. Gaiman stays true to the myths while vividly reincarnating Odin, the highest of the high, wise, daring, and cunning; Thor, Odin's son, incredibly strong yet not the wisest of gods; and Loki, the son of giants, a trickster and unsurpassable manipulator. From Gaiman's deft and witty prose emerges the gods with their fiercely competitive natures, their susceptibility to being duped and to dupe others, and their tendency to let passion ignite their actions, making these long-ago myths breathe pungent life again.
I recommend these books: Ragnarok: The End of the Gods & The Norse Myths (Pantheon Fairy Tale & Folklore Library)

Gabe99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:10 AM   #15
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,387
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

If you can get it, I highly recommend the Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus.

Its expensive to get, but its totally worth it. Over a 1000 pages of the best Thor ever, all in remastered color.

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 10:44 AM   #16
Finarfiniel
The Mistress of Magic
 
Finarfiniel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Lothlórien
Posts: 578
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
If you can get it, I highly recommend the Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus.

Its expensive to get, but its totally worth it. Over a 1000 pages of the best Thor ever, all in remastered color.
I could not possibly agree more, if people really want a good intro to the kind of film to expect, definitely look to Simonson. Taika Waititi has already said that the film is heavily influenced by his legendary Thor run, along with the classic art and design of Jack Kirby of course.

__________________
She stood before Frodo seeming now tall beyond measurement and beautiful beyond enduring, terrible and worshipful.
J.R.R. Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings


THE TRIAL OF GALADRIEL
Finarfiniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:06 AM   #17
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 40,033
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
If you can get it, I highly recommend the Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus.

Its expensive to get, but its totally worth it. Over a 1000 pages of the best Thor ever, all in remastered color.
Walt just mentioned on his FB page that his omnibus will be re-released pretty soon too. So keep an eye out!

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 11:27 AM   #18
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,974
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Walt just mentioned on his FB page that his omnibus will be re-released pretty soon too. So keep an eye out!
Cool, I need to keep my eye on that. That's one of the most classic runs there is of any character and I currently don't have a physical copy of it.

Regarding the best Thor ever, I actually do prefer the way Aaron reinvented Thor in God of Thunder though. I think he has a bit more fun personality while still remaining noble and heroic, and taking the step further into godhood and having him hear prayer was genius to me.

Mjölnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #19
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 40,033
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Was surprised he posted the news. Granted he doesn't HATE Marvel but still. I might get that too if it's not too much

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 05:33 PM   #20
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 40,033
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Just thought of kind of a different series that covered different Ragnarok AGES where Thor was banned to Midgard
The Age of Thunder stories cover different Ragnarok ages where Thor's banned each time

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 04:25 PM   #21
C-3PO
Protocol Droid
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: A galaxy far, far away....
Posts: 271
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

The new edition of the Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus. Out October 17.

https://www.amazon.com/Thor-Walt-Sim...+walt+simonson

C-3PO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #22
metaphysician
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 9,387
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Cool. Is it identical to the prior printing?

( Note: This is not to disparage the prior printing in any way, it is an awesome book well worth its high pricetag. I just wonder if they changed anything, or its just another print run so people who missed out have another chance. )

metaphysician is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:46 PM   #23
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 40,033
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

heh I'd need to save up for it

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"


Vartha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:31 AM   #24
C-3PO
Protocol Droid
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: A galaxy far, far away....
Posts: 271
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
Cool. Is it identical to the prior printing?

( Note: This is not to disparage the prior printing in any way, it is an awesome book well worth its high pricetag. I just wonder if they changed anything, or its just another print run so people who missed out have another chance. )
Sorry, I don't know.

C-3PO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 11:02 AM   #25
The_Manhunter
BvS Fan
 
The_Manhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,977
Default Re: Ragnarok storylines in the comics to read or re-read before the film

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.U.S.T.L.E. View Post
They've also re-released his entire run just this past year.

I've seen it at numerous Barnes & Noble stores - it's labeled as The Mighty Thor on the covers, and it can be found under 'Thor by Walt Simonson' on Amazon.
Is this it?

https://www.amazon.com/Thor-Walter-S...+simonson+thor

Also, any particular volumes I should be looking for? I'm interested in Thor stories with Hela, Midgard Serpent, Surtur, Malekith, Loki.

__________________
Top 10 CBMs
1) Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice 2) Avengers: Age of Ultron 3) Man of Steel 4) Guardians of the Galaxy 5) The Dark Knight
6) Dr Strange 7) Captain America: Civil War 8) The Dark Knight Rises 9) The Avengers 10) GOTG Vol. 2
The_Manhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2017 All Rights Reserved.