The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #726
Dr. Evil
RIP Robin Williams

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
Foster was never a "major" Avenger. I'm not sure if he's ever been an Avenger period.
Foster will probably be in Ant Man anyways.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Old 12-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #727
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma Goliath View Post
I think if anyone dies it'll be Scarlet Witch. She's probably easiest to bring back. But I dont really think anyone will die just because its ultron.
I think that she is the least likely to die, as she is just being introduced and is the only female in the film with superpowers

Old 12-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #728
metaphysician
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
You do realize that this is just a fan site, and in fact, and thread with the word "speculation" in the title, right? People are just having fun speciulating. No need to harsh their buzz. Just push yourself away from the table and let everyone talk.
There is speculation, and there is working yourself into a fervor based on literally nothing. When the waves of outrage and protest are separated from confirmed fact by at least one later of pure fabrication. . .

Old 12-14-2013, 11:21 PM   #729
metaphysician
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
The villain is Ultron. That alone should tell you somebody is going to die.
Strangely enough, I've read a whole bunch of Avengers comics with Ultron in them. Funny thing? Usually, nobody on the team dies.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:40 AM   #730
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Ultron is happening in real life, lol

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2428375,00.asp

Quote:
Speculation as to what Google might do with its new, four-legged friends — or, at least, the research behind them — is covering a lot of territory. The New York Times, first on the scene with the news about the acquisition, writes that Google's likely to use the technology to "build a new class of autonomous systems.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:54 AM   #731
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

My 2 rules:

Rule #1 is never give the robots guns.

Rule #2 is never give the chimps/monkeys guns.

Google sure as hell better follow Rule #1.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 12-15-2013, 12:57 AM   #732
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
My 2 rules:

Rule #1 is never give the robots guns.

Rule #2 is never give the chimps/monkeys guns.

Google sure as hell better follow Rule #1.
Well Boston Dynamics also makes these ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD6Okylclb8

Old 12-15-2013, 01:00 AM   #733
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

^That's nice. The robots will have great balance as they take aim at our soft squishy bodies with their plasma blasters.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:33 AM   #734
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
^That's nice. The robots will have great balance as they take aim at our soft squishy bodies with their plasma blasters.
IMO, when Google decided to make Glasses, they already knew that robots was the next step

They are going to need eyes and data everywhere

Old 12-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #735
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
The villain is Ultron. That alone should tell you somebody is going to die.
Who has Ultron actually killed in the comic books?

Old 12-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #736
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Who has Ultron actually killed in the comic books?
Well, an entire country for starters.

Old 12-15-2013, 08:56 PM   #737
ChukNoris
Experienced Bra Fitter

Way off topic, but am I the only one who finds that new Quicksilver credit card commercial ironically hilarious?

Old 12-15-2013, 10:13 PM   #738
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChukNoris View Post
Way off topic, but am I the only one who finds that new Quicksilver credit card commercial ironically hilarious?

haha that'S awesome

Old 12-15-2013, 11:15 PM   #739
Spider-Vader
Groot and Branches

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
I actually hope Boseman gets cast as Luke Cage over T'Challa. I just feel like he has that face where he looks like he just came up out the hood.
I don't think Boseman looks tough enough for Cage, I think he has the more subdued look of T'Challa though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
Good, he can do that in the movie instead of a cheap character death then.

Old 12-16-2013, 12:57 AM   #740
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
That goes unnoticed apparently.

However, another thing that seems to go unnoticed, is that a few years ago, Ultron took over an alien species, and then an entire galaxy lol

Old 12-16-2013, 05:18 AM   #741
fixxxer
Side-Kick

Who does Ultron kill? The frickin gen-pop. Ultron takes us out. Or at the very least considerably thins the herd. Would love for the backdrop all across the Phase 3 films to basically be the world attempting to rebuild/right itself after the events of A:AOU. Sadly, that phase prolly ends with Thanos descending and mucking things up further. The world is not a safe place for the average MCU citizen, is it?

Old 12-16-2013, 11:00 AM   #742
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Avengers: Age of Ultron: The original cast is complete!?

-Latino-Reviews: Will we see more of Hawkeye in The Avengers 2?

-Jeremy Renner: Yes! Of course.

Last edited by HunBoy; 12-16-2013 at 11:16 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #743
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

They should have some of the Agents of SHIELD cast cameo in this movie. That would be a way to kill some of them off while being people who have become established and not just any random character.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:23 PM   #744
Loki882
Side-Kick

Agent May sparring with Black Widow in a scene would be cool to see.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #745
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
They should have some of the Agents of SHIELD cast cameo in this movie. That would be a way to kill some of them off while being people who have become established and not just any random character.
idk why, but this made me laugh. Have an AoS cast cameo so they can die.

Kill off May. She's so damn annoying

Old 12-16-2013, 02:44 PM   #746
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Agent May sparring with Black Widow in a scene would be cool to see.
"What do you say I lay out the mats downstairs? We could go a few rounds."

♪♫ bow chicka wow wow... ♪♫

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 12-16-2013, 03:15 PM   #747
darkslayer101
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post

I second this
as much as she is a good actor, she doesn't fit the role

Old 12-17-2013, 04:08 AM   #748
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkslayer101 View Post
I second this
as much as she is a good actor, she doesn't fit the role
I love Agent May and her no-nonsense attitude. That show has enough people for the writers to pen lame snark. Strong and silent is better. By rights May should be kicking the **** out of everyone on her Bus, starting with Coulson for filling it with teenybopper morons in the first place.

Over on the AOS forum I said that none of the newbies deserves to be in an MCU film, but I'd support using some of them as Ultron-fodder. Just line 'em up and mow 'em down. I'd even promise to fake some tears if that would fool Joss into thinking someone actually cares whether his little cupcakes live or die.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:56 AM   #749
fixxxer
Side-Kick

Quote:

There was a rumour that in order to defeat Ultron, Jarvis takes a physical form turning into the Vision. Anyone else remember that?
Not sure it was a rumor, but it's very similar to something I speculated a while back.

<Nerdgasm>

Essentially, ULTRON hacks JARVIS, downloads him into a robotic body, and re-christens "him" Vision. As viciously ironic as ULTRON is wont to be, he takes great pleasure in the fact that something Stark built is going to be destroying the Avengers.

Vision then overcomes his programming by gaining sentience (basically free will) and switches sides mid-battle, joining the Avengers against ULTRON. Which leads to the climactic battle where the Avengers, along with Vision battle it out with ULTRON and his robotic minions. This could possibly mean Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Vision vs. ULTRON(s).

</Nerdgasm>

Last edited by fixxxer; 12-17-2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Added Nerdgasm tags. :)
Old 12-17-2013, 09:41 AM   #750
AvengerPA
Side-Kick

I believe that Tony Stark creates a holographic simulation of his father's butler, Edwin Jarvis. Ultron steals this technology and creates a hologram of James Spader that he projects over himself. He will walk down the street looking like James Spader. He will probably first encounter individual Avengers in this disguise.

Closed Thread