The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Old 11-17-2013, 11:38 PM   #51
Savage
Earth Rocker

Default Re: Shouldnt Thor's Hammer be Able To Do more??

It would be cool to see Thor hit someone with a bolder or car if he can't get his hands on Mjolnir at the moment. In fact he is heavily reliant on Mjolnir in the movies and should show some creativity without it.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #52
Shazam
Side-Kick

Totally

Shazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 02:59 AM   #53
Jaxon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
It would be cool to see Thor hit someone with a bolder or car if he can't get his hands on Mjolnir at the moment. In fact he is heavily reliant on Mjolnir in the movies and should show some creativity without it.
He did start crushing Iron Man's armor with his bare hands in The Avengers before calling on Mjolnir

Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:31 AM   #54
Savage
Earth Rocker

Yeah, that entire fight was pretty creative without use of Mjolnir, come to think about it...So was his fight with Loki...Scratch everything I said in my last post.

"Why are you trying to kill my kid?! You know what? I don't care. You got some beef with him or me? Whatever. You trying to start a rogues gallery of some sort? I ain't got half as much patience as Batman or The Flash. If he dies...so do you." - Green Arrow
Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 06:23 AM   #55
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

I really wish Thor would use more of his exotic powers with Mjolnir. It's what sets him a part from the Hulk and all the other caped strong men (Superman, Gladiator, Hyperion, and the Sentry). It's what gives Thor that godly feel.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 12-01-2013 at 07:15 AM.
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote