The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 11-13-2013, 04:18 PM   #26
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

Default Re: Zod's body the catalyst for a new villain or weapon against Superman?

I'm actually one of those that doesn't want the likes of bizarro, superboy, supergirl etc. i want superman to retain his uniqueness. you can't really do that with a bunch of carbon copies, especially since we've already had the kryptonian vs kryptonian thing already. one of the reasons why the IM trilogy is meh to me is that he seemed to be fighting some iron man-type in almost every film.