The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #1
Hush
Wee Little Puppet Man

Default X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Looks like this is gonna be a sequel to DOFP.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/X-Men...016-40584.html

Talking Points:

Who do you want as Apocalypse?
Bring both casts back again?
Should we see Age of Apocalypse?

How ****ing pumped are you?!?!?!

Avvy by Hunter Rider.
Old 12-05-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
MakeMinesMarvel
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

Ok here's my theories about all of this hopefully you guys like it

- Marvel changed the game (DC, Fox, Sony playing catch up)

- BUT there'd be none of this without X1 & Singer

- Honestly I'd have Apocalypse as kinda bare with me now a young Egyptian boy (even cooler if he didn't speak English in the film) kinda like a young king tut buried in a tomb..

- because the xmen played with time nature will try to course correct itself and Mr Sinister will spend his time in X-Force after a mid credit scene in DOFP creating the horseman and trying to resurrect apocalypse

- With Cyclops n Jean back no need for old prof/mag.. bring in a older Gambit and also have Rogue absorb Warpath powers fully and make her a big time player. Bring in a new Nightcrawler/Psylocke also Forge as a inventer/love interest for Storm and bring back Storm/Logan/Kitty/Collosus/Bishop/Iceman/Cable/Deadpool/Domino/X23.. split x force n xmen up between these xmen

-Not sure of release dates but I'd prefer xforce lead into xmen: apoclypse

- Bring back a new Angel as a horseman also working for sinister and turn beast into dark beast as well

- If I can get half of this I'm satisfied and I'm super excited reminds me of dr dre song "forgot about dre" ppl forget fox ran this super hero thing

- get fantastic four involved also and that'll lead into a galactus battle with the help of the xmen

Old 12-05-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Sullstar
Side-Kick

Default Re: X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

X-Force could possibly have Sinister leading into a 1 or 2 part X-Men Apocalypse film and if X-Force is popular enough they could have a future sequel trying to use/adapt the Apocalypse Solution storyline

Closed Thread