The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #701
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I wouldn't mind if she kept her hair that short for the movie. I like it.

Old 01-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #702
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.

I too like it but she's sexier with longer hair.

Old 01-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #703
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class

I wonder if it was Lois that had managed to get Clark the stringer position at the Planet as a friendly gesture? I could see them in sort of a Star Wars Master and Apprentice type relationship where Lois schools Clark on the in and outs of journalism and maybe she'd be surprised when he actually outscoops her. Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing how Cavill will play reporter Kent and how he'll interact with the Planet staff (hopefully with added Jimmy Olsen and Cat Grant too lol)

Old 01-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #704
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I like the idea of some rivalry with Clark. That's classic Superman right there! Though, I'm really curious as to how they will tie Lois into this movie. Obviously we'll see her doing some reporting, but will her primary role be as love interest to Superman/Clark, or will her investigation have some role to play. I'd like to see both, but I could see them focusing more on their relationship.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #705
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class

Myself, I think it would be great to see her investigative skills come into play to help advance the plot of the film along (I thought the quick montage sequence before she met Clark at the graveyard could've been a tad longer to show her skills as a reporter a little more i believe) and if Clark could have a hand in that too then all the better for it in my opinion. In the end, anything that helps carry on thier relationship and builds upon what went down in MOS will be a bonus alongside all the Super/Bat/WW action for me.

And I wouldn't say no to some classic Lois and Clark newsroom rivalry thrown in for good measure. Would be more interesting to see how it'd play out especially given how she's in on it all from the get go also lol

Something like "All the superpowers you can have and still outscooped by a mere mortal Smallville! Better luck next time Clark!" maybe lol? XD

Old 01-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #706
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
Myself, I think it would be great to see her investigative skills come into play to help advance the plot of the film along (I thought the quick montage sequence before she met Clark at the graveyard could've been a tad longer to show her skills as a reporter a little more i believe) and if Clark could have a hand in that too then all the better for it in my opinion. In the end, anything that helps carry on thier relationship and builds upon what went down in MOS will be a bonus alongside all the Super/Bat/WW action for me.

And I wouldn't say no to some classic Lois and Clark newsroom rivalry thrown in for good measure. Would be more interesting to see how it'd play out especially given how she's in on it all from the get go also lol

Something like "All the superpowers you can have and still outscooped by a mere mortal Smallville! Better luck next time Clark!" maybe lol? XD
I really like that angle. I hope we see it. Though I doubt we'll get a lot of the "snark" some of us are used to. That would be a nice way show her spunk as an investigative reporter. The montage wasn't long enough for me either. I'd like to see her investigation play into the story in a big way. I also hope she's instrumental in tracking down other beings with super powers. Since she was able to find Clark then I expect her to be able to find others like him. I seriously want her to be integral in creating the Justice League. No lie!

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #707
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

What's up with the pessimism when we know nothing about the plot?

Old 01-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #708
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

What are you talking about?

Old 01-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #709
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
I really like that angle. I hope we see it. Though I doubt we'll get a lot of the "snark" some of us are used to. That would be a nice way show her spunk as an investigative reporter. The montage wasn't long enough for me either. I'd like to see her investigation play into the story in a big way. I also hope she's instrumental in tracking down other beings with super powers. Since she was able to find Clark then I expect her to be able to find others like him. I seriously want her to be integral in creating the Justice League. No lie!
Lois using her investigating skills and know how to help bring the Justice League together, I like the idea very much. Helps to expand her role beyond these films into other possible movie cameos in the universe too. Count me in!

Old 01-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #710
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
I wonder if it was Lois that had managed to get Clark the stringer position at the Planet as a friendly gesture? I could see them in sort of a Star Wars Master and Apprentice type relationship where Lois schools Clark on the in and outs of journalism and maybe she'd be surprised when he actually outscoops her. Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing how Cavill will play reporter Kent and how he'll interact with the Planet staff (hopefully with added Jimmy Olsen and Cat Grant too lol)
I look forward to these things as well. I really hope stuff like this is in this movie. Seeing Cavill as reporter Clark has been my wish since I saw MOS. I hope they have a few members of the daily planet present so we get the feel of the place. They don't have to be big roles, but I want to see Jimmy, Cat, Ron Troupe, Lombarde and I'd be ok with Jenny coming back. I wanna see how Clark manages around so many people after spending much of his life alone. And as a huge Clois fan, I want to see them work together and maybe have a couple spats. Maybe Lois gets territorial or something.

Old 01-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #711
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Lois using her investigating skills and know how to help bring the Justice League together, I like the idea very much. Helps to expand her role beyond these films into other possible movie cameos in the universe too. Count me in!
I like the idea. I think it fits perfectly with the idea of there being other super heroes in the world. I didn't really think of her making cameos in other films, but that's also a good idea. I really hope we get to see Lois in Gotham in this movie.

Old 01-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #712
Loki882
Side-Kick

I don't think that we'll see Lois mock/mess with Clark in this universe. The way that she was set up in MOS would suggest that this Lois will be much more supportive of Clark from the beginning.

Old 01-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #713
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I don't think that we'll see Lois mock/mess with Clark in this universe. The way that she was set up in MOS would suggest that this Lois will be much more supportive of Clark from the beginning.
Nothing wrong with a little messing in the work place in fact that would be great to see. Both would be showing their competitive nature to get a result. Can't wait to see them investigating together I'm looking forward to it very much. You can be competitive and still show support after Lois get's the scoop.

Old 01-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #714
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Gotta love her choice in shirts.lol

Old 01-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #715
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

^^
Haha first time I'm seeing the Bane shirt. Please tell me she had that on when TDKR came out or is that more recent?

Old 01-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #716
georgec
Not a hero

She's all about that DC film universe.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #717
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Is that first pic with the badge from the film?

Old 01-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #718
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
I too like it but she's sexier with longer hair.
I disagree.

Quote:

Yes.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #719
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Is that first pic with the badge from the film?
yeah.

The badge is blown up.

Old 01-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #720
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

^^WOW! I would have never even caught that. Her hair looks darker in the pic. I hope they darker her hair for the film.

I know Snyder's signature is that slightly altered color, but I'm hoping he leaves off on that this time.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #721
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
^^WOW! I would have never even caught that. Her hair looks darker in the pic. I hope they darker her hair for the film.

I know Snyder's signature is that slightly altered color, but I'm hoping he leaves off on that this time.
To be honest, that picture of hers from her Press Badge looks like it's from a photo shoot that Amy did way before filming for MOS.lol

And is that really what Press Badges look like? If that's the case then wow, it wouldn't be hard to make a forged one for anyone.lol

Old 01-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #722
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
To be honest, that picture of hers from her Press Badge looks like it's from a photo shoot that Amy did way before filming for MOS.lol

And is that really what Press Badges look like? If that's the case then wow, it wouldn't be hard to make a forged one for anyone.lol
It's the same badge but blown up. The picture I posted look at it closely it's the same press badge. Lois picture could've been taken years before.

You know my id badge for the company I work for is 4 years old and in it it's clean shaved so no hair up top look totally different to now.

Last edited by Fallen Angel; 01-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #723
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #724
sf2
Side-Kick

thanks. they look great and sexy.

btw, i think there is a problem... because the world or at least metropolis knew that Lois Lane knows who is the alien. how do they address this issue?

Old 01-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #725
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

Wowza, nice pics.

As for Lois knowing the alien... not sure that really changes anything from what we've seen before, does it? Isn't it kind of common knowledge in the comics that Lois has at least a close friendship with Superman? Unless you mean that she knows his secret identity? In that case, well, she could just say that he doesn't have one, I guess.