The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #701
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick
 
The Boy Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,036
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I wouldn't mind if she kept her hair that short for the movie. I like it.

The Boy Scout is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 11:45 AM   #702
MrMaooz
Positively Shocking.
 
MrMaooz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: MI6 Headquarters
Posts: 15,962
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I too like it but she's sexier with longer hair.

__________________
"Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen."
MrMaooz is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 02:48 PM   #703
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 16
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I wonder if it was Lois that had managed to get Clark the stringer position at the Planet as a friendly gesture? I could see them in sort of a Star Wars Master and Apprentice type relationship where Lois schools Clark on the in and outs of journalism and maybe she'd be surprised when he actually outscoops her. Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing how Cavill will play reporter Kent and how he'll interact with the Planet staff (hopefully with added Jimmy Olsen and Cat Grant too lol)

\S/uperfan is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 02:55 PM   #704
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I like the idea of some rivalry with Clark. That's classic Superman right there! Though, I'm really curious as to how they will tie Lois into this movie. Obviously we'll see her doing some reporting, but will her primary role be as love interest to Superman/Clark, or will her investigation have some role to play. I'd like to see both, but I could see them focusing more on their relationship.

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:33 PM   #705
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 16
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Myself, I think it would be great to see her investigative skills come into play to help advance the plot of the film along (I thought the quick montage sequence before she met Clark at the graveyard could've been a tad longer to show her skills as a reporter a little more i believe) and if Clark could have a hand in that too then all the better for it in my opinion. In the end, anything that helps carry on thier relationship and builds upon what went down in MOS will be a bonus alongside all the Super/Bat/WW action for me.

And I wouldn't say no to some classic Lois and Clark newsroom rivalry thrown in for good measure. Would be more interesting to see how it'd play out especially given how she's in on it all from the get go also lol

Something like "All the superpowers you can have and still outscooped by a mere mortal Smallville! Better luck next time Clark!" maybe lol? XD

\S/uperfan is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:45 PM   #706
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
Myself, I think it would be great to see her investigative skills come into play to help advance the plot of the film along (I thought the quick montage sequence before she met Clark at the graveyard could've been a tad longer to show her skills as a reporter a little more i believe) and if Clark could have a hand in that too then all the better for it in my opinion. In the end, anything that helps carry on thier relationship and builds upon what went down in MOS will be a bonus alongside all the Super/Bat/WW action for me.

And I wouldn't say no to some classic Lois and Clark newsroom rivalry thrown in for good measure. Would be more interesting to see how it'd play out especially given how she's in on it all from the get go also lol

Something like "All the superpowers you can have and still outscooped by a mere mortal Smallville! Better luck next time Clark!" maybe lol? XD
I really like that angle. I hope we see it. Though I doubt we'll get a lot of the "snark" some of us are used to. That would be a nice way show her spunk as an investigative reporter. The montage wasn't long enough for me either. I'd like to see her investigation play into the story in a big way. I also hope she's instrumental in tracking down other beings with super powers. Since she was able to find Clark then I expect her to be able to find others like him. I seriously want her to be integral in creating the Justice League. No lie!

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:54 PM   #707
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,838
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

What's up with the pessimism when we know nothing about the plot?

Fallen Angel is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #708
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

What are you talking about?

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 03:57 PM   #709
\S/uperfan
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sheffield UK
Posts: 16
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
I really like that angle. I hope we see it. Though I doubt we'll get a lot of the "snark" some of us are used to. That would be a nice way show her spunk as an investigative reporter. The montage wasn't long enough for me either. I'd like to see her investigation play into the story in a big way. I also hope she's instrumental in tracking down other beings with super powers. Since she was able to find Clark then I expect her to be able to find others like him. I seriously want her to be integral in creating the Justice League. No lie!
Lois using her investigating skills and know how to help bring the Justice League together, I like the idea very much. Helps to expand her role beyond these films into other possible movie cameos in the universe too. Count me in!

\S/uperfan is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:00 PM   #710
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,361
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
I wonder if it was Lois that had managed to get Clark the stringer position at the Planet as a friendly gesture? I could see them in sort of a Star Wars Master and Apprentice type relationship where Lois schools Clark on the in and outs of journalism and maybe she'd be surprised when he actually outscoops her. Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing how Cavill will play reporter Kent and how he'll interact with the Planet staff (hopefully with added Jimmy Olsen and Cat Grant too lol)
I look forward to these things as well. I really hope stuff like this is in this movie. Seeing Cavill as reporter Clark has been my wish since I saw MOS. I hope they have a few members of the daily planet present so we get the feel of the place. They don't have to be big roles, but I want to see Jimmy, Cat, Ron Troupe, Lombarde and I'd be ok with Jenny coming back. I wanna see how Clark manages around so many people after spending much of his life alone. And as a huge Clois fan, I want to see them work together and maybe have a couple spats. Maybe Lois gets territorial or something.

MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 04:01 PM   #711
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
Lois using her investigating skills and know how to help bring the Justice League together, I like the idea very much. Helps to expand her role beyond these films into other possible movie cameos in the universe too. Count me in!
I like the idea. I think it fits perfectly with the idea of there being other super heroes in the world. I didn't really think of her making cameos in other films, but that's also a good idea. I really hope we get to see Lois in Gotham in this movie.

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:20 PM   #712
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,145
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

I don't think that we'll see Lois mock/mess with Clark in this universe. The way that she was set up in MOS would suggest that this Lois will be much more supportive of Clark from the beginning.

Loki882 is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:27 PM   #713
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,838
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I don't think that we'll see Lois mock/mess with Clark in this universe. The way that she was set up in MOS would suggest that this Lois will be much more supportive of Clark from the beginning.
Nothing wrong with a little messing in the work place in fact that would be great to see. Both would be showing their competitive nature to get a result. Can't wait to see them investigating together I'm looking forward to it very much. You can be competitive and still show support after Lois get's the scoop.

Fallen Angel is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #714
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,147
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2







Gotta love her choice in shirts.lol

herolee10 is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #715
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,838
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

^^
Haha first time I'm seeing the Bane shirt. Please tell me she had that on when TDKR came out or is that more recent?

Fallen Angel is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 05:58 PM   #716
georgec
Not a hero
 
georgec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Belize
Posts: 3,590
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

She's all about that DC film universe.

__________________
Superman with Batman - Whatever It Is... - Countdown until midnight release on March 25, 2016 - updated!

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
georgec is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #717
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Is that first pic with the badge from the film?

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #718
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick
 
The Boy Scout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 5,036
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMaooz View Post
I too like it but she's sexier with longer hair.
I disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
Myself, I think it would be great to see her investigative skills come into play to help advance the plot of the film along (I thought the quick montage sequence before she met Clark at the graveyard could've been a tad longer to show her skills as a reporter a little more i believe) and if Clark could have a hand in that too then all the better for it in my opinion. In the end, anything that helps carry on thier relationship and builds upon what went down in MOS will be a bonus alongside all the Super/Bat/WW action for me.

And I wouldn't say no to some classic Lois and Clark newsroom rivalry thrown in for good measure. Would be more interesting to see how it'd play out especially given how she's in on it all from the get go also lol

Something like "All the superpowers you can have and still outscooped by a mere mortal Smallville! Better luck next time Clark!" maybe lol? XD
Yes.

The Boy Scout is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:01 PM   #719
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,838
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Is that first pic with the badge from the film?
yeah.

The badge is blown up.


Fallen Angel is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 06:05 PM   #720
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,745
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

^^WOW! I would have never even caught that. Her hair looks darker in the pic. I hope they darker her hair for the film.

I know Snyder's signature is that slightly altered color, but I'm hoping he leaves off on that this time.

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 07:50 PM   #721
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 15,147
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
^^WOW! I would have never even caught that. Her hair looks darker in the pic. I hope they darker her hair for the film.

I know Snyder's signature is that slightly altered color, but I'm hoping he leaves off on that this time.
To be honest, that picture of hers from her Press Badge looks like it's from a photo shoot that Amy did way before filming for MOS.lol

And is that really what Press Badges look like? If that's the case then wow, it wouldn't be hard to make a forged one for anyone.lol

herolee10 is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #722
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,838
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
To be honest, that picture of hers from her Press Badge looks like it's from a photo shoot that Amy did way before filming for MOS.lol

And is that really what Press Badges look like? If that's the case then wow, it wouldn't be hard to make a forged one for anyone.lol
It's the same badge but blown up. The picture I posted look at it closely it's the same press badge. Lois picture could've been taken years before.

You know my id badge for the company I work for is 4 years old and in it it's clean shaved so no hair up top look totally different to now.


Last edited by Fallen Angel; 01-05-2014 at 08:06 PM.
Fallen Angel is online now  
Old 01-05-2014, 10:36 PM   #723
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,276
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2






__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 PM   #724
sf2
Side-Kick
 
sf2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,961
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

thanks. they look great and sexy.

btw, i think there is a problem... because the world or at least metropolis knew that Lois Lane knows who is the alien. how do they address this issue?

__________________
“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso
sf2 is offline  
Old 01-05-2014, 11:20 PM   #725
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: An empty stadium
Posts: 15,772
Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Wowza, nice pics.

As for Lois knowing the alien... not sure that really changes anything from what we've seen before, does it? Isn't it kind of common knowledge in the comics that Lois has at least a close friendship with Superman? Unless you mean that she knows his secret identity? In that case, well, she could just say that he doesn't have one, I guess.

__________________
Jacksonville Jaguars 2014 - The Road to 0-16
Rowsdower! is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.