The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #726
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 2

Thanks for the pics Hunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
To be honest, that picture of hers from her Press Badge looks like it's from a photo shoot that Amy did way before filming for MOS.lol

And is that really what Press Badges look like? If that's the case then wow, it wouldn't be hard to make a forged one for anyone.lol
lol...you may be right. If they did that's incredible attention to detail on their part. Either way, I like the hair color in her badge.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:57 PM   #727
alejandrita439
Side-Kick

it looks like this picture of her

Old 01-06-2014, 12:30 AM   #728
Bruce_Begins
I am still Green Goblin

Quote:

Gotta love her choice in shirts.lol
Well, Amy Adams is DC fan No.1.

*\S/T*
Old 01-06-2014, 12:30 AM   #729
Hunter Rider
Ronin

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 01-06-2014, 02:04 AM   #730
Fizicks
Side-Kick

Quote:
What movie is this from?

Old 01-06-2014, 02:15 AM   #731
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizicks View Post
What movie is this from?
I think it's Leap Year.

Old 01-06-2014, 02:38 AM   #732
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Ironically enough, I had heard on how Matthew Goode (her co-star from "Leap Year") was also being considered for the role of Superman before Henry's casting was announced. If they had gone down that route, at least they wouldn't have had to worry on whether Amy would have chemistry with him or not.lol

Old 01-06-2014, 04:41 AM   #733
sf2
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Wowza, nice pics.

As for Lois knowing the alien... not sure that really changes anything from what we've seen before, does it? Isn't it kind of common knowledge in the comics that Lois has at least a close friendship with Superman? Unless you mean that she knows his secret identity? In that case, well, she could just say that he doesn't have one, I guess.
The problem isn't Lois knowing the alien. It's the people knows that she knows! U know... lol

Old 01-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #734
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Awesome pictures Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf2 View Post
The problem isn't Lois knowing the alien. It's the people knows that she knows! U know... lol

Everyone in Metropolis in the comics knows that Lois Lane knows Superman and she's the one writing all his positive pieces and rescues. You're acting like it's something new Snyder/Goyer have done.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #735
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
Awesome pictures Hunter

Everyone in Metropolis in the comics knows that Lois Lane knows Superman and she's the one writing all his positive pieces and rescues. You're acting like it's something new Snyder/Goyer have done.
Personally, I think the problem (and the real difference maker here) is that unlike in the comics, the people of Earth in MOS were made aware that Superman has been masquerading as an average citizen for quite awhile, thus he must have his own civilian identity. Even the Military knew that Superman must have had a regular civilian disguise that he had used prior towards being ousted by Zod.

So now people will know that Lois Lane knows who Superman really is when he's not wearing his cape. In the comics, no one ever really thought that superman had his own civilian identity...even Lex thought it was a dumb idea for someone as "god-like" as superman to dress up as a regular citizen/human being.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #736
Wise
Watchtower Janitor

Quote:
Personally, I think the problem (and the real difference maker here) is that unlike in the comics, the people of Earth in MOS were made aware that Superman has been masquerading as an average citizen for quite awhile, thus he must have his own civilian identity. Even the Military knew that Superman must have had a regular civilian disguise that he had used prior towards being ousted by Zod.

So now people will know that Lois Lane knows who Superman really is when he's not wearing his cape. In the comics, no one ever really thought that superman had his own civilian identity...even Lex thought it was a dumb idea for someone as "god-like" as superman to dress up as a regular citizen/human being.
I always thought the cop in the car that dropped Lois off at the Kent farm in MoS probably thought it was weird to see Superman there embracing an old lady. A quick background check would have shown that the farm's inhabitants had a son who looked exactly like Superman.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:41 AM   #737
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:

That is true but that wasn't the point Sf2 was making.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:44 AM   #738
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
I always thought the cop in the car that dropped Lois off at the Kent farm in MoS probably thought it was weird to see Superman there embracing an old lady. A quick background check would have shown that the farm's inhabitants had a son who looked exactly like Superman.
indeed, though Goyer has noted that quite a few more people in SV likely know who "Superman" really is, but they just keep it a secret unto themselves for noble reasons.

Old 01-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #739
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I have a feeling Goyer/Snyder will not address the discrepancies, though they realized they may made an error by not addressing it early on. It will be interesting to see what is said regarding Clark's secret identity, but I'm doubting it will be anything elaborate.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #740
Loki882
Side-Kick

The whole "people in Smallville know Clark's secret, but keep it hidden because they're proud of him" is a cool idea.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:24 PM   #741
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I don't mind folks in Smallville knowing or wondering if Clark is Superman, but it does make me wonder how easily someone else could find out. That's my only concern really. I feel that has to be resolved, if for no other reason but to distinguish Lois and her investigative skills. We are supposed to assume she found Clark when the government could not because she's a fantastic investigator. I'd like them not to back track that and if anything reinforce it so it sticks.

Old 01-06-2014, 01:28 PM   #742
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by \S/uperfan View Post
I wonder if it was Lois that had managed to get Clark the stringer position at the Planet as a friendly gesture? I could see them in sort of a Star Wars Master and Apprentice type relationship where Lois schools Clark on the in and outs of journalism and maybe she'd be surprised when he actually outscoops her. Either way, I'm just looking forward to seeing how Cavill will play reporter Kent and how he'll interact with the Planet staff (hopefully with added Jimmy Olsen and Cat Grant too lol)
For my money, Adams is the best on screen Lois Lane already, and she'll really come into her own with this new, juicy content, namely the Daily Planet chemistry with Clark.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 01-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #743
Rowsdower!
Jaguaring Lives

I think Superman's identity being secret is one of those things that you kinda just have to shrug off. Granted, some people in Smallville would HAVE to know and the government SHOULD be able to figure it out pretty easily since the NSA spies on everyone, but it's sort of like the Tumbler thing in Batman Begins. Somehow no one other than Lucius Fox and Coleman Reese noticed that the Batmobile looks exactly like a military vehicle that Wayne Enterprises spent millions of dollars building a few years ago.

ATTENTION: The rumor about WB's "no jokes" policy is 100% correct. No one should ever doubt any rumor about any upcoming movie, even in cases where it contradicts rumors that have previously been reported. In those cases, both rumors are true.

In other news, Bryan Cranston is playing Lex Luthor, Emily Blunt is Wonder Woman, Benedict Cumberbatch is Martian Manhunter, and that guy from Teen Wolf is Batman.
Old 01-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #744
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Yeah, Rows... That's what I'm sort of thinking too, but I'd like for them to at least give it a shot. At the very least I'd like to acknowledge Lois finding Clark was something monumental, or that Clark has been so good at hiding no one ever suspected him. Again, all this needs to be injected with a healthy dose of movie logic, but I'd at least like an attempt.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #745
Superman 1265
Side-Kick

Old 01-06-2014, 06:04 PM   #746
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Here's a blast from the past for the new year, featuring a rare pic of a blonde Amy before she opted to become a redhead.

Old 01-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #747
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Where is this from, Arms?

Old 01-06-2014, 06:31 PM   #748
BigA
Side-Kick

This was pretty cool. Amy Adams first on camera roll singing in some credit report commercial.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 01-06-2014, 07:20 PM   #749
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Where is this from, Arms?
One of her first films, Psycho Beach Party.

Old 01-06-2014, 07:21 PM   #750
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
One of her first films, Psycho Beach Party.
Thanks!

The fact this movie sounds familiar is what's really terrifying..lol.

Closed Thread