The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Thor > Thor: The Dark World

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 03:50 PM   #501
kosh33
MCU Fanatic
 
kosh33's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Near the ocean
Posts: 1,224
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

congrats Vartha for your reappointment to the modship of thunder

kosh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:30 PM   #502
seahammer
Side-Kick
 
seahammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Navigating the Sea of Space
Posts: 1,261
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
<<<<I'M back!!!
Wooo! Welcome back!

__________________
The World Still Needs Heroes

Read my Thor 3 plot pitch
seahammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #503
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Woohoo!!!! I was actually just thinking about asking when you were going to get your mod status back

Vartha's back to being a mod.... all is now right with the world
I hope it is lol

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #504
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Thanks guys, just hope we got stuff settled
Quote:
Originally Posted by seahammer View Post
Wooo! Welcome back!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh33 View Post
congrats Vartha for your reappointment to the modship of thunder

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:57 PM   #505
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,138
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Manhunter View Post
I am going to watch a couple more times before I decide on a final rating, but unfortunately I find it hasn't been as good with repeat viewings. IDK, maybe I was having a bad night when I last watched it on Saturday...
I thought I may have been having a bad day when I watched it 2nd time and didnt enjoy it as much, but then a 3rd viewing I disliked it even more. I just think the disappointment factor will always be there for this movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Thanks guys, just hope we got stuff settled
What was the issue if you dont mind me asking?

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #506
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I thought I may have been having a bad day when I watched it 2nd time and didnt enjoy it as much, but then a 3rd viewing I disliked it even more. I just think the disappointment factor will always be there for this movie.



What was the issue if you dont mind me asking?
My Hype Account was hacked. Check your pm for more

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:14 AM   #507
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,091
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
What? As far as I remember you werent too impressed with this movie either?
Overall I was impressed, sure I have a nice amount of gripes but not enough to say the film was a "disaster".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I love Darcy but I agree the intern wasn't necessary.

Over all I thought this flick was pretty awesome. That one Frigga scene shouldn't have been cut and Malekith... well there is nothing wrong with "I want to destroy the universe because reasons"-type villains, except they're really easy and so they've been done to death.

Somehow Taylor managed to get even more sci-fi while making the whole thing feel more medievalish, which was cool. I loved the feel of the thing. I was all prepared to hate spaceship flying, laser rifle toting Dark Elves but it totally worked.

At this point, having only seen it twice I would give this a solid B, maybe even a B+.
Pretty much my feelings, except I don't really like or dislike Darcy she's just "meh" imo.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #508
First Avenger
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Asgard
Posts: 767
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I love Darcy but I agree the intern wasn't necessary.

Over all I thought this flick was pretty awesome. That one Frigga scene shouldn't have been cut and Malekith... well there is nothing wrong with "I want to destroy the universe because reasons"-type villains, except they're really easy and so they've been done to death.

Somehow Taylor managed to get even more sci-fi while making the whole thing feel more medievalish, which was cool. I loved the feel of the thing. I was all prepared to hate spaceship flying, laser rifle toting Dark Elves but it totally worked.

At this point, having only seen it twice I would give this a solid B, maybe even a B+.
It's the mishmash of elements and genres that made me love this movie and set it apart from the other movies.

First Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:02 AM   #509
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

FINALLY got the digital of TDW working on I-Tunes. I needed an update and everything works.
Heh I screen captured the shot of Heimdall turning on the shields and I'm using it as the Lock out screen on my laptop lol

Curious what all the extra links do. There's links to sites and the Thor game app in the exras

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #510
A Necessary Evil
You're Afraid
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,190
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

lol

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Smith
Green White And Blue Make Dreams Come True.
#wtF

#IbelieveinBatfleck2k16
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 12:23 PM   #511
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled
 
Silvermoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sitting comfortably between Loki & Winter Soldier
Posts: 2,175
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
lol
I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with soap now.... disturbing

Side note, apparently Walmart has some Thor:TDW related wallpapers available for download (3 desktop wps, 3 mobile wps): http://see.walmart.com/theavengers/?...link=wallpaper

__________________
Hill:Then aliens invaded New York & were beaten back, by among others, a giant green monster, a costumed hero from the 40's...and a god
Ward: I don't think Thor is technically a god.
Hill: Well...you haven't been near his arms.
~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #512
A Necessary Evil
You're Afraid
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,190
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with soap now.... disturbing

Side note, apparently Walmart has some Thor:TDW related wallpapers available for download (3 desktop wps, 3 mobile wps): http://see.walmart.com/theavengers/?...link=wallpaper
You're welcome


And cool, gonna get deeez

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Smith
Green White And Blue Make Dreams Come True.
#wtF

#IbelieveinBatfleck2k16
A Necessary Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 03:08 PM   #513
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,815
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
I love Darcy but I agree the intern wasn't necessary.

Over all I thought this flick was pretty awesome. That one Frigga scene shouldn't have been cut and Malekith... well there is nothing wrong with "I want to destroy the universe because reasons"-type villains, except they're really easy and so they've been done to death.

Somehow Taylor managed to get even more sci-fi while making the whole thing feel more medievalish, which was cool. I loved the feel of the thing. I was all prepared to hate spaceship flying, laser rifle toting Dark Elves but it totally worked.

At this point, having only seen it twice I would give this a solid B, maybe even a B+.
The Frigga scene was clearly cut due to her discussion with Loki being movied and the following scene can't be used as anything but Thor's arrival at Asgard. I haven't really thought too much about what they achieve by moving that scene so I can't say if I disagree with that or not, but at least the deleted scene wasn't cut for it's own content. It would have been nice to have it in though.

I don't have any problems with wanting to destroy everything because of selfish/evil reasons because while it's been done, so has the kind of villain you can identify with more as well (for example Loki, who's in every Thor movie). The extra scenes we've heard about doesn't change Malekith's motivation either, they just expand on him so we get to see more details and that would certainly have been nice. There's a clear parallel between Malekith and Odin in the movie and I think that would have been stronger with the scene of Malekith remembering his own family.

I agree that Taylor managed to increase both the sci-fi and medieval elements very well and I hope his (and the people that actually created it) vision of Asgard and the characters is the one they are sticking with. I'm very impressed with how he merged the two and made it feel natural. One interesting aspect for me is that I think the fantasy element might actually help explain, or cover up, some logical issues that pure sci-fi often struggles with for me. For example it's often extremely hard to show advanced societies that have developed for thousands of years, but with fantasy you have tropes of both the old things being powerful and that things don't have to change as much, which makes this go down easier for me than some other examples in the genre.

Mjölnir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #514
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator
 
AVEITWITHJAMON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Liverpool, UK.
Posts: 24,138
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
Overall I was impressed, sure I have a nice amount of gripes but not enough to say the film was a "disaster".
I wouldnt call the movie a disaster either, I actually said, for me personally, phase 2 is bordering on disaster because I havent really liked any of the movies so far and they have both disappointed me.

Thankfully it seems Cap 2 is going to change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjölnir View Post
The Frigga scene was clearly cut due to her discussion with Loki being movied and the following scene can't be used as anything but Thor's arrival at Asgard. I haven't really thought too much about what they achieve by moving that scene so I can't say if I disagree with that or not, but at least the deleted scene wasn't cut for it's own content. It would have been nice to have it in though.

I don't have any problems with wanting to destroy everything because of selfish/evil reasons because while it's been done, so has the kind of villain you can identify with more as well (for example Loki, who's in every Thor movie). The extra scenes we've heard about doesn't change Malekith's motivation either, they just expand on him so we get to see more details and that would certainly have been nice. There's a clear parallel between Malekith and Odin in the movie and I think that would have been stronger with the scene of Malekith remembering his own family.

I agree that Taylor managed to increase both the sci-fi and medieval elements very well and I hope his (and the people that actually created it) vision of Asgard and the characters is the one they are sticking with. I'm very impressed with how he merged the two and made it feel natural. One interesting aspect for me is that I think the fantasy element might actually help explain, or cover up, some logical issues that pure sci-fi often struggles with for me. For example it's often extremely hard to show advanced societies that have developed for thousands of years, but with fantasy you have tropes of both the old things being powerful and that things don't have to change as much, which makes this go down easier for me than some other examples in the genre.
Malekiths emotions didnt need to be changed, but it just would have been nice to have them and him fleshed out so we could at least understand them more. In the finished movie, he is just a non-entity.

I like purely evil villains just as much as sympathetic ones when they are done well, Malekith just wasnt.

__________________
2014 movie ratings out of 10:

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(3)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(4)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(5)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(6)Godzilla-8(7)Neighbours-8(8)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(9)The Lego Movie-7.5(10)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(11)Robocop-7.5(12)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(13)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(14)47 Ronin-6(15)The Monuments Men-5(16)Ride Along-5(17)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:28 PM   #515
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

By the way, the Loki god of mischief extra from Vudu is just the Hall H Loki video

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:57 PM   #516
Gr0oT
I AM GROOT
 
Gr0oT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 704
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

So are the Dark Elves completely done now that Malekith has fallen or is there enough left for them to pick up the pieces of their broken culture and move on?
Oh and from the latest AoS it really seems like Lorelei will be as much Enchantress as we are going to get.

Gr0oT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #517
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?
 
BigThor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 14,091
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr0oT View Post
So are the Dark Elves completely done now that Malekith has fallen or is there enough left for them to pick up the pieces of their broken culture and move on?
Oh and from the latest AoS it really seems like Lorelei will be as much Enchantress as we are going to get.
Well there's always Thor 3, I wouldn't count Enchantress out yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
I wouldnt call the movie a disaster either, I actually said, for me personally, phase 2 is bordering on disaster because I havent really liked any of the movies so far and they have both disappointed me.

Thankfully it seems Cap 2 is going to change that.
There's only been 2 movies in Phase 2 so far, we have like 3 left so there's still a lot of time left.

__________________
CAPTAIN AMERICA, THOR, IRON MAN, THE INCREDIBLE HULK, BLACK WIDOW, AND HAWKEYE
THE AVENGERS
Spider-Man - It's the end of the world, I'M FREAKING OUT...why aren't you freaking out?
Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 11:01 PM   #518
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 14,911
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Well, based on tonight's episode of AOS, we now know for sure that Thor still doesn't know that Coulson is alive and well.

herolee10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:01 AM   #519
Mjölnir
Blunt instrument
 
Mjölnir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,815
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVEITWITHJAMON View Post
Malekiths emotions didnt need to be changed, but it just would have been nice to have them and him fleshed out so we could at least understand them more. In the finished movie, he is just a non-entity.

I like purely evil villains just as much as sympathetic ones when they are done well, Malekith just wasnt.
I don't even think it's that, I understand his motivations perfectly. I just wanted to see more of him because they had created a good look and presence for him. That and pushing harder on the parallel I spoke of.

I don't have that many issues with the movie, I mainly just want to see more of certain things.

Mjölnir is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:21 AM   #520
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled
 
Silvermoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sitting comfortably between Loki & Winter Soldier
Posts: 2,175
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
By the way, the Loki god of mischief extra from Vudu is just the Hall H Loki video
Is it the full 4+ minutes of it, or is it the trimmed down, 2 1/2 min. version that Marvel released?

__________________
Hill:Then aliens invaded New York & were beaten back, by among others, a giant green monster, a costumed hero from the 40's...and a god
Ward: I don't think Thor is technically a god.
Hill: Well...you haven't been near his arms.
~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:09 AM   #521
Ragnaroknroll
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 587
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

I took the inclusion of Lorelei in Agents of SHIELD as pretty much a guarantee that Amora will show up in the films. No way they don't show her big sister. However, I'm sure they wanted to save that reveal for the films as they'll undoubtedly want to cast a bigger name.

And Thor: The Dark World rocked. Loved it.

Ragnaroknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:18 AM   #522
Ragnaroknroll
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 587
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

As far as Malekith, he didn't strike me a pure evil but more a being with a singular purpose (albeit warped). In his mind, undoing the creation of this universe was perfectly justified because he was restoring things to the way they should be. His hatred of Asgard and the line of Bor was palpable by his destruction of Odin's throne. I of course would've loved to have seen more of his story flushed out but I got the gist of what he was about in the few scenes we saw. I wouldn't say he was one dimensional. We just didn't get to know enough about him. The dialogue between him and Algrim hinted that there was more to this than we really know.

I will admit I'm puzzled that Thor got such a short run time. The exclusion of deleted scenes from the Blu-Ray that Taylor has mentioned in interviews makes me suspicious of the Marvel/Disney brass. Are they afraid we will all be wondering why in the world they weren't in the movie? Or are they trying to milk us so we double dip on a Phase 2 set down the road?

Ragnaroknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:57 AM   #523
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme
 
R_Hythlodeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: vienna, austria (europe) 6.784 km east of new york
Posts: 5,146
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroknroll View Post
Or are they trying to milk us so we double dip on a Phase 2 set down the road?
This.
(And I do hope we get it around here, this time. I'm still waiting for a release of the Phase I boxset. Curse you, Disney and your anglocentric release schedules )

__________________
every Summer
Some Dude **** Sexy Chick **** The Supporting Cast **** Evil British Guy
in
RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------


ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic


R_Hythlodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:34 AM   #524
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Is it the full 4+ minutes of it, or is it the trimmed down, 2 1/2 min. version that Marvel released?
um Not sure really lol the whole thing is 5 and half minutes BUT Fiege and crew are talking about Loki, and Tom being able to bring him to life

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:41 AM   #525
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Vartha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: north west Arkansas
Posts: 26,938
Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaroknroll View Post
As far as Malekith, he didn't strike me a pure evil but more a being with a singular purpose (albeit warped). In his mind, undoing the creation of this universe was perfectly justified because he was restoring things to the way they should be. His hatred of Asgard and the line of Bor was palpable by his destruction of Odin's throne. I of course would've loved to have seen more of his story flushed out but I got the gist of what he was about in the few scenes we saw. I wouldn't say he was one dimensional. We just didn't get to know enough about him. The dialogue between him and Algrim hinted that there was more to this than we really know.

I will admit I'm puzzled that Thor got such a short run time. The exclusion of deleted scenes from the Blu-Ray that Taylor has mentioned in interviews makes me suspicious of the Marvel/Disney brass. Are they afraid we will all be wondering why in the world they weren't in the movie? Or are they trying to milk us so we double dip on a Phase 2 set down the road?
how can you say he's not evil? He KILLED over Half his RACE in order to obtain the power of the Aether. See, this is was gets me, just because Malekith doesn't overreact all the time like Loki tends to people don't see him threatening.
He was a step worse than Zod if you think about it. Malekith was wanting to replace the WHOLE GALAXY with his own.
That's the one part of the film I think is messed up. They should have gone with ENGLISH rather than Dark Elvish. It would have translated better what a nut job Mal really is

__________________
Responsibility, Duty, Honor these are not
mere virtues to which we must aspire
they're Essential...to every soldier
....to every King.
THOR MAY 6TH 2011

Vartha is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.