The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

View Poll Results: What do you wanna see with the characters this time around with the FX?
Storm frying a Sentinel 15 68.18%
Iceman in ice form 11 50.00%
Blink, Bishop, Warpath and Sunspot using their powers in battle 13 59.09%
Kitty fighting a Sentinel 5 22.73%
Collossus getting to shine and kick ass 10 45.45%
Older Magneto destroying Sentinels 10 45.45%
Sentinel fight in the past scenes 5 22.73%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #26
BeastStorm98
Side-Kick

Default Re: what do you wanna see with the characters this time around with the FX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Storm in big action, big electric attacks, tornado, whirlwinds

Ice form, Ice spikes, ice slide

Steel form and Colossus smashing things

Cool looking Sentinels

Awesome power display from Bishop

and many more
If this happens, I would die happily! Lol

I just hope that Temple attack scene, is a good long kick ass gritty fight. It looks Like it.

I hope its not like 2 minutes, I mean c'mon. If they want to compete with the Avengers, they need to fight. That is what comics was originally, a story about Good vs. Evil even though the lines are blurred.

BeastStorm98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #27
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Default Re: what do you wanna see with the characters this time around with the FX?

Rogue.

EnDz0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #28
Malik
Side-Kick

Wonder if blink will make the blink sound.

Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:11 PM   #29
Figs
Banned User

It's all about Iceman and Colossus.

I don't get exicted thinking of Storm causing a lightning storm...again. Kitty fighting a Sentinel? Hahaha, that's just as bad as if movie Rogue were to try.

Figs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 04:21 PM   #30
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figs View Post
It's all about Iceman and Colossus.

I don't get exicted thinking of Storm causing a lightning storm...again. Kitty fighting a Sentinel? Hahaha, that's just as bad as if movie Rogue were to try.
agreed. they need to be a bit more creative with her powers this time around, we've yet to see her create a hailstorm, that would be something nice to see on screen.

They need to do something different and fun. Storm and Magneto are pretty much the only two characters that have powers on a larger scale enough to have that money shot needed for trailers. They should go all out with her (especially if this is Halle's last stint as the character.)

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #31
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick

Ian McKellan effortlessly crushing Sentinels into basketballs. That's what I want to see.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #32
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Kitty fighting a Sentinel? Hahaha, that's just as bad as if movie Rogue were to try.
Using phasing as way for survival is nothing new but Kitty running around using her phasing powers is usually visually interesting so I don't know what you mean by that.

"Superheroes in New York? Give me a break!" - A1
"'Nuff said" - SM3
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:44 AM   #33
Psylocke's Bro
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
Rogue.
I concur.

Psylocke's Bro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:02 AM   #34
BeastStorm98
Side-Kick

And I'm really curious how they will open the movie. Hopefully its not at the temple. A New York fight with the new mutants is the way to go. Show the intensity and severity or the future.

BeastStorm98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 09:03 AM   #35
xrs13
Cold as ice

We have to see New york or something along the lines of a big city to get the scale of the futures misery. It woulnt work just using a temple with dark clouds would it?

Old 12-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #36
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Using phasing as way for survival is nothing new but Kitty running around using her phasing powers is usually visually interesting so I don't know what you mean by that.
People are talking about her fighting Sentinels. She doesn't exactly have the powers to fight them, just run through them.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Your signature is kind of annoying.

Old 12-24-2013, 09:20 AM   #37
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
its embarrassing

Old 12-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #38
Figs
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
its embarrassing
Pretty much. They've had their own trilogy, let's give the FC cast another film to shine in. Not to mention the OT is in the film as well. They may have received the least amount of screentime but at least they're in the film and it's not a direct FC sequel.

Old 12-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #39
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

No just no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
its embarrassing
I don't care, your attitude is more embarrassing to be quite honest. Have you seen me talked to you that way? No you are getting things way personal here. So grow up.

So I can't express my freedom of speech now and as you see I also included the LOLZ because I know some people like you and Figs would find it silly.

"'Nuff said" - SM3
Old 12-25-2013, 04:59 AM   #40
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
No just no.

I don't care, your attitude is more embarrassing to be quite honest. Have you seen me talked to you that way? No you are getting things way personal here. So grow up.

So I can't express my freedom of speech now and as you see I also included the LOLZ because I know some people like you and Figs would find it silly.
I dunno what you expect to achieve with that sig, I assume your are hoping something

Old 12-25-2013, 11:07 AM   #41
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
No just no.

Let me express who I think needs to grow up.

You have a signature in which you laugh at the OPINION of people who don't agree with your OPINION....and then you complain when they reply to it.

If you do not want people to reply to something in your signature...don't insult them in it.

So take a quick guess....who do you think I think needs to grow up?

Merry Christmas

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 07:51 PM   #42
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

If you think I'm insulting First Class fans with that sig, then you're wrong. Its obviously not my intention to diss First Class fans here. My intention for my sig is to show support to the OT cast. But now it doesn't surprise me why some First Class fans would see it in the other way because clearly, they think worse of OT supporters.

I'm just stating the facts when I said the series peaked and had the most success with them and not First Class. Look at the box-office performance of the previous X-Men fans.

And I don't go around and tell people they're embarrassing and annoying especially when they haven't said anything to me. I was talking about mutant powers in this thread, then suddenly Figs and the other one came here criticizing my sig out of nowhere. Do you think I will respond to that very well? And I don't need to grow up because I don't attack posters out of nowhere.

"'Nuff said" - SM3
Old 12-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #43
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
If you think I'm insulting First Class fans with that sig, then you're wrong. Its obviously not my intention to diss First Class fans here. My intention for my sig is to show support to the OT cast. But now it doesn't surprise me why some First Class fans would see it in the other way because clearly, they think worse of OT supporters.

I'm just stating the facts when I said the series peaked and had the most success with them and not First Class. Look at the box-office performance of the previous X-Men fans.

And I don't go around and tell people they're embarrassing and annoying especially when they haven't said anything to me. I was talking about mutant powers in this thread, then suddenly Figs and the other one came here criticizing my sig out of nowhere. Do you think I will respond to that very well? And I don't need to grow up because I don't attack posters out of nowhere.
You put an insult in your signature...others reported it as an insult....several mods who read the report agree it is an insult....so I don't care how many times you say it....I say it is an insult. You will now remove it.

YOU created the insulting signature BEFORE THEY commented on it...because they can't comment on something before it happens...so, that means that YES, YOU INSULTED THEM FIRST OUT OF NOWHERE. You will now remove that signature.

And yes...I still think you need to grow up.

C. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 09:13 PM   #44
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Anyways I expect an EPIC showdown between the Mutants and Sentinels. If not, then I'm throwing in the towel for the X-Men franchise.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
TeeKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #45
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Quote:
People are talking about her fighting Sentinels. She doesn't exactly have the powers to fight them, just run through them.

Kitty's phasing has the ability to disrupt any electrical system that she passes through while phased, so she's actually one of the more suitable characters to fight a sentinel.