The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #101
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Chronicle was a great film imo. Better than most CBMs coming out these days.
It's great film. But again... More so because of the screenplay, or the efforts of the director? I say director on this one. A mediocre director could not have made a film as good as CHRONICLE even with the screenplay.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 12-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #102
Loki882
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - Part

No, IM 3 was VERY much a Shane Black movie. It had ALL of his trademarks. It was pretty clear to me that Marvel let him make the movie that HE wanted to make.

Old 12-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #103
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Umm... RDJ had brought Black on board for dialog touchups as far back as IM1. Sooo... Yeah, Black knew from the giddyup how far he could take things. You don't think Joss and Feige had veto power over any and all things? You don't think that they had significant input for story and characters?
I knew that. There's a difference between Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3. I felt Thor was a much safer film than Iron Man 3. Of course Joss and Feige had veto power over these films, there's no denying it. However, my point was that Iron Man 3 wasn't a safe film film imo. It was very much a Shane Black film. Watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and you'll realise what I'm talking about.

Anyways, is this film still MOS2 or is it Trinity?

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 12-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #104
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
I knew that. There's a difference between Thor: The Dark World and Iron Man 3. I felt Thor was a much safer film than Iron Man 3. Of course Joss and Feige had veto power over these films, there's no denying it. However, my point was that Iron Man 3 wasn't a safe film film imo. It was very much a Shane Black film. Watch Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and you'll realise what I'm talking about.

I'm not too sure at this point. Even if WW's role is somewhat smaller than Superman and Batman, it still qualifies as a Trinity film since all three members are in it.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #105
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:

Honest answer at this point? We just don't know.

Do I give two craps one way or the other? Not in the least. I am at this point sort of already assured at least 2 more films with Cav-el as Supes.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:06 PM   #106
charl_huntress
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Quote:
It's a World's Finest movie with a cameo by Wondy. I don't believe this will be a Trinity movie. She will be like the sprinkle on top of your cupcake.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:10 PM   #107
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
No, IM 3 was VERY much a Shane Black movie. It had ALL of his trademarks. It was pretty clear to me that Marvel let him make the movie that HE wanted to make.
It can be a total Black film... But he can still HAVE to tow the company line.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #108
TeeKay
Side-Kick

I doubt it's just a cameo. Gal did say in a recent interview that.
Quote:
."It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regime – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass."
She has a big role, I doubt it's just a 'cameo', otherwise why would she go through all that training just for a cameo?It doesn't make any sense.

1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 12-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #109
CharlieS
Side-Kick

Quote:
She has a big role, I doubt it's just a 'cameo', otherwise why would she go through all that training just for a cameo?It doesn't make any sense.
I hope you're wrong and that she will have a cameo.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:17 PM   #110
Loki882
Side-Kick

Yeah, let's put WW in our movie and then not have her do anything. That wouldn't be a waste at all. That wouldn't piss people off at all.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #111
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

It won't be just a cameo, with the way they announced it.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #112
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Wait so you guys actually think she's going through all that training just for a cameo?

She's has a training regime consisting of kung fu, sword fighting, jujutsu and what not. She's gonna have a fight scene(s) in the film. You just don't go through all that training for just a cameo. If it's a cameo, I'd be happy to admit I was wrong.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #113
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Again... We really don't know.

But... Gal is most likely also under contract for future films, films where it's likely she shall have an even bigger role. So I think she will be somewhat prepared for this film and will look amazing by the time a solo or JLA film.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:20 PM   #114
charl_huntress

Let me rephrase...a very small supporting role then. You guys are deluding yourself if you think she's going to have an equal role like Cavill or Affleck.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #115
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Wait so you guys actually think she's going through all that training just for a cameo?

She's has a training regime consisting of kung fu, sword fighting, jujutsu and what not. She's gonna have a fight scene(s) in the film. You just don't go through all that training for just a cameo. If it's a cameo, I'd be happy to admit I was wrong.
Nice to see you have not changed since seeing you post on THE DARK WORLD threads.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:23 PM   #116
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY

AND what if she does have a significant role like Cav-El and BatFleck?

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:24 PM   #117
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Let me rephrase...a very small supporting role then. You guys are deluding yourself if you think she's going to have an equal role like Cavill or Affleck.
No one here is arguing that she will. We're just arguing that her role will likely be bigger than some people seem to think.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #118
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

As I said earlier... I think all her fighting will happen in the finale. Up until then she will be Diana Prince, her alter ego. That's my prediction.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #119
CharlieS
Side-Kick

Quote:

You can laugh but it's not funny at all.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #120
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
She'll have a supporting role yes but I don't think it's just a cameo.

Quote:
Nice to see you have not changed since seeing you post on THE DARK WORLD threads.
I'm just speculating how big WW's role will be in the film. I, however, just don't believe this is just a cameo. Nobody goes through all that physical training for just a 'cameo'.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:28 PM   #121
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieS View Post
You can laugh but it's not funny at all.
It actually is kinda funny...

Old 12-26-2013, 03:29 PM   #122
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
She'll have a supporting role yes but I don't think it's just a cameo.

I'm just speculating how big WW's role will be in the film. I, however, just don't believe this is just a cameo. Nobody goes through all that physical training for just a 'cameo'.
Fine dude. The question is why you must always express yourself the way you do. It is not necessary to be always so Zod damned snarky. Just saying.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:32 PM   #123
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Fine dude. The question is why you must always express yourself the way you do. It is not necessary to be always so Zod damned snarky. Just saying.
You mean the gifs? I've always expressed myself using gifs, yet you're the only one here who thinks it's 'snarky' (I don't even know what that meants). I didn't think my gifs would be a problem if that's what you're getting at?

Old 12-26-2013, 03:33 PM   #124
charl_huntress

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
As I said earlier... I think all her fighting will happen in the finale. Up until then she will be Diana Prince, her alter ego. That's my prediction.
This is my prediction as well. Also...the fighting could be part of her training to get in shape for the role both mentally and physically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
AND what if she does have a significant role like Cav-El and BatFleck?
Then WB/DCE is slightly retarded.

Old 12-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #125
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
You mean the gifs? I've always expressed myself using gifs, yet you're the only one here who thinks it's 'snarky' (I don't even know what that meants). I didn't think my gifs would be a problem if that's what you're getting at?
Brotha man... Posters complained about your use of gifs and snark in TDW threads all the time. I remember. I was there. Again... It's your right. But for myself you come off as too snarky and juvenile, always looking for an argument, not a conversation. But that's me.

Closed Thread