The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 11:20 PM   #151
roach
I am the night

Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 5

I think with the WE affecting the world it may have disrupted the magic's of Themyscira. This may cause them to decide to send someone to make shire Superman isn't as threat to them.

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #152
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Heehe...that was a battle yesterday. It felt like general quarters...lol
More like a 3M inspection

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 12-30-2013, 11:21 PM   #153
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post
Interesting questions. I liked the bold part.
I can say also that maybe Terraforming sort of affected the "bridge" or sort between earth and the island that took out the possibility of get out and fight.
Is there a possibility that in the MOS events Steve Trevor going to help and attack the Black Zero had the accident due to the WE Terraforming and crashed into Themyscira?
Hmm... You mean connect MOS' events with the classic Trevor on the island material? Okay... I can see that. Col. Trevor's squadron is called in, Zod is making his way back to Metropolis after picking up the scout ship from the Arctic, on his way there he comes across Trevor and crew, blasts them out of the sky, and Trevor crashes into the Island's barrier. Maybe?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:22 PM   #154
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I feel that if Themyscira is on Earth..and they almost died because of the World Engine and Superman...it gives them a reason to seek him out.
IDK about this it feels strange that no one would know about some all women island without it being hidden or veiled in some way. Are they just a part of earth or are they magically cloaked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
Old 12-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #155
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Hmm... You mean connect MOS' events with the classic Trevor on the island material? Okay... I can see that. Col. Trevor's squadron is called in, Zod is making his way back to Metropolis after picking up the scout ship from the Arctic, on his way there he comes across Trevor and crew, blasts them out of the sky, and Trevor crashes into the Island's barrier. Maybe?
Yeah good theory. I liked it. Also if you don't want to use Zod you can put the gravity field or some a natural disaster on the way of Trevor's squad and he's the only survivor or he was on the other side of the world. You can use the some of the part of the Indian Ocean where the WE was and Trevor traveling to Metropolis was collateral damage of the conditions from that part of the world being unstable.

"I worry because everyone seems to look up to me and it's making me a little uncomfortable. I can try but I can't solve every problem. I don't know if I can live up to this... myth they want me to be." Superman.
MAN OF STEEL: THE BEST SUPERMAN MOVIE AND OUR 21st CENTURY SUPERMAN.

Last edited by John-An; 12-30-2013 at 11:30 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #156
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I like the idea of perhaps Trevor crashing because of the PZ. I really want that damn PZ tied in. It seems like a waste not to use it because it opens up so many other possibilities.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #157
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
IDK about this it feels strange that no one would know about some all women island without it being hidden or veiled in some way. Are they just a part of earth or are they magically cloaked?
yeah it's magically cloaked

Old 12-30-2013, 11:28 PM   #158
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
I like the idea of perhaps Trevor crashing because of the PZ. I really want that damn PZ tied in. It seems like a waste not to use it because it opens up so many other possibilities.
Do you mean the PZ or the WE?

"I worry because everyone seems to look up to me and it's making me a little uncomfortable. I can try but I can't solve every problem. I don't know if I can live up to this... myth they want me to be." Superman.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:30 PM   #159
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

I don't know what either of those things are?

Quote:
*\S/T*
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #160
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
I don't know what either of those things are?
Phantom Zone, World Engine, Black Zero.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:35 PM   #161
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Do you mean the PZ or the WE?
I would prefer the PZ since that opens the possibility of him crashing into another realm. Meaning when the PZ disturbance happened, maybe it caused some sort of atmospheric fluctuation and he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got suck into Themyscira because of that disturbance. Again, this all hinges on Themyscira being another realm, and not a floating island.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #162
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
I would prefer the PZ since that opens the possibility of him crashing into another realm. Meaning when the PZ disturbance happened, maybe it caused some sort of atmospheric fluctuation and he just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got suck into Themyscira because of that disturbance. Again, this all hinges on Themyscira being another realm, and not a floating island.
Wow. Another possibility and it's awesome

Old 12-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #163
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Quote:
yeah it's magically cloaked
Okay then I agree and like your idea.
Quote:
Phantom Zone, World Engine, Black Zero.
Ooooohhh I feel silly now.

Quote:
*\S/T*
Old 12-30-2013, 11:39 PM   #164
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Okay then I agree and like your idea.
Ooooohhh I feel silly now.
Don't worry, it happens

Old 12-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #165
CharlieS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Lex Corp could find a phantom drive in the remains of the Superman spaceship. That spaceship wasn't completely destroyed in the film. And in the MOS prequel with supergirl that spaceship was using a phantom drive.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #166
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Themyscira being mystically or magically cloaked. I like the idea of it being another realm, but within earth so at least the idea of magic on earth can be sound. That's my thought at least.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #167
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieS View Post
Lex Corp could find a phantom drive in the remains of the Superman spaceship. That spaceship wasn't completely destroyed in the film. And in the MOS prequel with supergirl that spaceship was using a phantom drive.
Also the drop ship from Zod was kept by Lexcorp (the Krypton extra said that) and maybe there were some of phantom drive technology.

Last edited by John-An; 12-30-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:44 PM   #168
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

Quote:
I actually agree. I think that could be really cool way of doing it. and it is a lot more subtle way of connecting them than making the Amazons Kryptonians

Quote:
*\S/T*
Old 12-30-2013, 11:45 PM   #169
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
WOW! I had forgotten that, but you're right. Excellent observation Charlie!

Again, I really think they got to do something with at PZ. The possibilities are endless.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:45 PM   #170
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
I'm not a fan of Themyscira being mystically or magically cloaked. I like the idea of it being another realm, but within earth so at least the idea of magic on earth can be sound. That's my thought at least.

Quote:
WOW! I had forgotten that, but you're right. Excellent observation Charlie!

Again, I really think they got to do something with at PZ. The possibilities are endless.
I hope Faora's return in another sequel
Also as I've mentioned before the drop ship that was in the artic left by Zod is now in hands of Lexcorp (as the Planet Krypton extra on the Blu-Ray said)

Last edited by John-An; 12-30-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:45 PM   #171
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Just have it be in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle

Old 12-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #172
CharlieS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Also the drop ship from Zod was kept by Lexcorp (the Krypton extra said that) and maybe there were some of phantom drive technology.
Exactly If they use the phantom drive we could have Ares, Hades and WW in the DCCU.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:52 PM   #173
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

^^^ Yeah, As Charl mentioned the possibilities are many.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:53 PM   #174
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Exactly If they use the phantom drive we could have Ares, Hades and WW in the DCCU.
Why would the PZ allow Ares, Hades and WW in the DCCU?

Old 12-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #175
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
I hope Faora's return in another sequel
Also as I've mentioned before the drop ship that was in the artic left by Zod is now in hands of Lexcorp (as the Planet Krypton extra on the Blu-Ray said)
Man... I want to see her again too. She most certainly could have survived the plane crash, so I hope we see her return in another movie.

Quote:
Just have it be in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle
Just not a fan of that. I do not like the idea of mystically/magically protected island rather it's in the Bermuda Triangle or not. What so wrong with it being a realm that's connected to earth? It's nearly the same as a mystically protected island but with better movie logic.

Closed Thread