The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2014, 04:46 PM   #501
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Amazons to be descendent from 20,000 years old kryptonians/another alien race??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph44 View Post
Ugh you really started a thread for this? The whole Jett thing was already mentioned in the open discussion thread. And it seems like it's mostly just his own speculation nothing concrete.
this is an speculation thread. You're welcome to discuss but if you don't want to, the door is open

Old 01-04-2014, 04:47 PM   #502
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Default Re: Amazons to be descendent from 20,000 years old kryptonians/another alien race??

As of right now to me just seems like a pointless thread, that's all.

I believe in Ben Affleck.

Hal: Were we ever truly friends?
Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:48 PM   #503
NoLaNitE007
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrilla31 View Post
That was a decent read but sadly it only re-enforces my beliefs that WB is dropping the ball.
Dropping the ball because they are not doing it exactly like Marvel? Come on now....screw that!

Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #504
Superherofan123
Side-Kick

I call BS!

Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #505
Xandrea
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRkVeNgeanCe View Post
I can't stand Jett never have been able to but I can at least admit he has been right about a few things here and there, are all sources always right? No and sometimes they get things wrong, I'll take any rumor with a grain of salt no matter who it is but none of us technically know for sure if Jett is wrong or not.
These aren't even rumors anyway. The only real claim he is making is that this movie is mostly a Superman movie. Everything else is speculation.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #506
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

I don't believe this rumour but as Brospeh says can't this be debated in the All Discussions thread? I don't think it needs it's own thread. its' being debated in there anyway.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:50 PM   #507
NoLaNitE007
Side-Kick

How come there is so much animosity for the Jett and El Mayimbe around here? What's the problem? Jealousy?

Old 01-04-2014, 04:51 PM   #508
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

MOST of the ******** they spew.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:52 PM   #509
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrilla31 View Post
That was a decent read but sadly it only re-enforces my beliefs that WB is dropping the ball.
Hello, this is all this Jett guys own speculation basically. No confirmed concrete information. So before you go judging wait til we get more real info. To me it seems then you're just dying to find anything to jump on the WB dropping the ball train. Come on now.

Sinestro: That’s the tragedy of all of this, Jordan. Hal, we’ll always be friends.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:53 PM   #510
Xandrea
Side-Kick

As I said in another thread. This theory makes no sense. The only Kryptonian on earth before Clark was Kara. She abandoned her ship when it crashed. There were no Amazons popping out of those pods.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #511
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandrea View Post
As I said in another thread. This theory makes no sense. The only Kryptonian on earth before Clark was Kara. She abandoned her ship when it crashed. There were no Amazons popping out of those pods.
But what about the possibility of another alien race that was only of women and stablished on Earth. that could be interesting. I prefer that than from kryptonians.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #512
Xandrea
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan of Steel View Post
But what about the possibility of another alien race that was only of women and stablished on Earth. that could be interesting. I prefer that than from kryptonians.
Why bother with aliens? If they're going to go as far as making an all female, human-like race, settle on earth for no particular reason, might as well just stick to the mythology based Amazons. Also, yeah. I'm out. This thread is pointless.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:57 PM   #513
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Hello, this is all this Jett guys own speculation basically. No confirmed concrete information. So before you go judging wait til we get more real info. To me it seems then you're just dying to find anything to jump on the WB dropping the ball train. Come on now.
Skrilla has been doing that for the longest time.

I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #514
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

This was posted months ago, and even then it was most unfavorable.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #515
shauner111
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingItWithMeNow View Post
But then he went on to say he knew hardy was bane the whole time and threw in hugo strange as a form of misdirection... After the official announcment of course ...
Nope. I followed that closely. He kept hinting at Bane before the announcement, before people even discussed the possibility. He also started saying that Hugo Strange was only a "want" from his end, correcting his original messages about Robin Williams playing him. But he DID try to clear it up before the official announcement.

Also, i believe Affleck was one of his names he put up back in the summer. Saying Brolin was the frontrunner. He was the first to mention Brolin or the "older Batman", and he was right about both of them.

Some things he says are ********. But you guys should give credit when it's due.

Old 01-04-2014, 04:59 PM   #516
Broseph44
We Are Groot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaNitE007 View Post
How come there is so much animosity for the Jett and El Mayimbe around here? What's the problem? Jealousy?

Jealousy? Hahahaha wtf. No. For the answer, look down below

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post

Old 01-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #517
NoLaNitE007
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I actually like the idea of the Amazons being descendants, or race created by ancient Kryptonians, and in turn, inherited their birthing technology.

However, don't jump to believe what Jett says.

Jett sometimes has legitimate scoops, but its rare.

And much of what he posted there is things people have been speculating and throwing about for months.
I wouldn't mind it all either. It just depends how it is written and how the characterizations of the Amazons are executed onscreen.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:06 PM   #518
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
Really? Didn't know that either. Do you have a link to where he announced it first?
What is going on?

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:09 PM   #519
NoLaNitE007
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Oh well the same type of stuff is spewed in this forums also. Not much of a difference actually.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:11 PM   #520
NoLaNitE007
Side-Kick

Quote:
Jealousy? Hahahaha wtf. No. For the answer, look down below

Jealousy and hatred. The Dark Side are they!

Old 01-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #521
SofNascimento
Just a simple droid here.

This is going on pretty much ever since that Kara comic came out, maybe ever ealier.

Anyway, I wouldn't hate it, but I also wouldn't like it. Amazons should be what they are. This "magic doesn't fit this universe" for me is nosense.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #522
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
This was posted months ago, and even then it was most unfavorable.
This.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:16 PM   #523
SofNascimento
Just a simple droid here.

Quote:
Where is this give from? I know but at the same time I don't.

Old 01-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #524
Axl Van Sixx
Comrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLaNitE007 View Post
Oh well the same type of stuff is spewed in this forums also. Not much of a difference actually.
Except that people aren't quoting random SHH posters as legitimate news sources for this movie.

"We know the freedom that argues against communism is the freedom to enslave and the freedom to exploit."—Blanqui

IMT supporter
Old 01-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #525
RAE072
Samhain

God I hope not.

Closed Thread