The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 06:07 PM   #51
Ant-manic
Banned User

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I think Boyega is too young for T'Challa.
not too young for a Blade origin story; provided that Marvel reboots.

Old 01-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #52
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant-manic View Post
not too young for a Blade origin story; provided that Marvel reboots.
I'd like Blade to be in a Midnight Sons movie along with Ghost Rider, Doctor Strange and a few others. I wouldn't want to see a young Blade unless it's a temporary flashback. Nothing that will take up an entire movie, though.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:22 AM   #53
Sex
Side-Kick

The Avengers.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:05 AM   #54
Six
Six Six Six

The Avengers?

Old 01-09-2014, 01:08 AM   #55
Shikamaru
Side-Kick

The Avengers.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:12 AM   #56
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Avengers, The

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 01-09-2014, 01:16 AM   #57
Whiskey Tango
2008 ~ 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex View Post
The Avengers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
The Avengers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
The Avengers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
Avengers, The
*backs out of the room slowly*

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 01-09-2014, 07:42 AM   #58
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

The Avengers: Los Vengadores
Tasujad
Kersytojai
Avengers: Pomstitelia
Bosszúállók

Old 01-09-2014, 10:04 AM   #59
Huddsy
Side-Kick

I don't feel like Blade fits the MCU.

Old 01-09-2014, 10:31 AM   #60
Huddsy
Side-Kick

Kevin Feige on Ultron:

Quote:
Joss Whedon had a great idea for the character and how to use him to unify the Avengers again and acquire their services once more. He was a favorite. Joss and I were on the production of the first Avengers movie and we started having conversations about Ultron, and how he could come about and how we could adapt his origin to the continuity of the cinematic universe. It literally was just little discussions between takes but thankfully Joss files all that kind of stuff away in his brain. Then when the time arrived, he started outing it, so he went back to that and built a very good story.
Feige says THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON is only the title of the movie, and won't be connected to the ongoing comic book series:

Quote:
We didn't want to merely have a '2' after Avengers so we wanted to give it a subtitle. We have various things that we were looking at and Age of Ultron - which just happened to be a the name of a comic book series as well - was our favorite.
Kevin Feige on casting James Spader for Ultron:

Quote:
I first met James Spader two or three years ago. I thought it would be great to have him in our universe and we finally found the right role with Joss's version of Ultron.
Feige on adding Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch to THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, and if there are too many protagonists in the film:

Quote:
It's always a balance with any movie, not to overwhelm it with too many story elements.Certainly when it comes to comic book movies, you can fall into the trap of having too many villains and in the case of team-based movies, having too many heroes. But what Joss has in mind to bring those characters into the story happens in a very natural fashion over the course of the story. It's also the tradition of the Avengers to switch up the roster every now and again and to have new characters coming in. It's just part of the fun, but we wouldn't have included them if it had just been a case of 'Oh, we want two new figures, two new costumes.' It very much flows with the story that Joss is creating.

Source: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/marv....bx8P87wQ.dpuf

Old 01-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #61
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Fox has a Quicksilver:

Old 01-09-2014, 11:55 AM   #62
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

What's that thing on his back?

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Old 01-09-2014, 12:07 PM   #63
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

It's so ething in the room behind him

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 01-09-2014, 12:22 PM   #64
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddsy View Post
Kevin Feige on Ultron:

Feige says THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON is only the title of the movie, and won't be connected to the ongoing comic book series:

Kevin Feige on casting James Spader for Ultron:

Feige on adding Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch to THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON, and if there are too many protagonists in the film:

Source: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/marv....bx8P87wQ.dpuf
Pretty good answers.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #65
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

The Avengers Quicksilver will hopefully look much better than that one. Hoping he has a costume too. Or at least the right hair

3. The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
4. Guardians of the Galaxy
5. Interstellar

Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #66
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Hopefully, The MCU films seem to have a better costume department than the X-films.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:32 PM   #67
Hyde
Ooga-Chaka

He looks like some glam rock kid.

I still believe in heroes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terry78 View Post
"I tell ya, that Jennifer Lawrenshinch, I'd like to put my olive in her martini."
Old 01-09-2014, 12:37 PM   #68
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huddsy View Post
I don't feel like Blade fits the MCU.
Marvel would find ways to connect it. There are ways. With the Netflix series for example, Jennifer Walters (before she becomes She Hulk) could be easily introduced or in the Iron Fist series, they can introduce Misty Knight right after she gets her bionic arm and mention that the arm was created by Tony Stark and made of Vibranium.

And boom.....the Defenders connect to MCU without introducing them on Agents of SHIELD or referencing the Avengers every time. With Blade, they can bring in this guy as an ally:

because he's likely to be the next Marvel film announced. At first glance, one would think "how does the good doctor fit into the MCU?" Well Marvel Studios will find a way. It could be something like one his patients is a character already in the MCU (such as say Happy Hogan) or someone connected to the Avengers recruits him in the mid credits.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Old 01-09-2014, 12:49 PM   #69
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
He looks like some glam rock kid.
It's the 70s, man. He'll fit right in

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 01-09-2014, 12:50 PM   #70
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunBoy View Post
Fox has a Quicksilver:

Looks like Quicksilver taped that guy to the wall.

"I'm going to show you something beautiful, everyone screaming for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings...Strings...There are no strings on me"- Ultron

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 01-09-2014, 12:54 PM   #71
Stringer
CHAMPS AGAIN!

Leave it to Singer to make a cool looking hero like Quicksilver look so boring.

"We dem lil bald headed b****es on the chessboard"- Bodie Broadus
Old 01-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #72
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Let's not get into a debate on who's the better Quicksilver. This thread is about the upcoming Avengers movie for the most part.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Old 01-09-2014, 12:55 PM   #73
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Let's not get into a debate on who's the better Quicksilver.
It already has begun. There's no stopping it, there is only THE WAR!!!

"I'm going to show you something beautiful, everyone screaming for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings...Strings...There are no strings on me"- Ultron

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 01-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #74
Stringer
CHAMPS AGAIN!

Well we haven't even seen Whedon's Quicksilver yet. I'm just commenting on the one we have so far, and it's as boring as I expected.

"We dem lil bald headed b****es on the chessboard"- Bodie Broadus
Old 01-09-2014, 12:57 PM   #75
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
It already has begun. There's no stopping it, there is only THE WAR!!!
Well, it's going to spiral out of control

Closed Thread