The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #776
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

Default Re: Amy Adams IS Lois Lane - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Yes and yes!

I really want some romantic Clois scenes. Usually, I can do without CB romances, but Clois is the one couple I ship. The mos Clois had some good moments that left me wanting more of them together.
Those pics in of Clark and Lois in bed are hilarious. I reckon they'll have some romantic scenes for sure, if only for a reason for another shirtless scene. After seeing the size of Cavill in those new pics they're not gonna let that slide are they? They can't do another running-while-wet one, so how you gonna show the guns? Get Supes naked with Lois, that's how. Man now I'm imagining a BvS that's rated R for sex scenes. That would be very, very wrong, but also very funny.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:56 PM   #777
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man.of.Tomorrow View Post
Those pics in of Clark and Lois in bed are hilarious. I reckon they'll have some romantic scenes for sure, if only for a reason for another shirtless scene. After seeing the size of Cavill in those new pics they're not gonna let that slide are they? They can't do another running-while-wet one, so how you gonna show the guns? Get Supes naked with Lois, that's how. Man now I'm imagining a BvS that's rated R for sex scenes. That would be very, very wrong, but also very funny.
I wouldn't even be upset about that. Bring on the Clois.

\S/T*
Old 04-23-2014, 11:31 PM   #778
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Quote:
I wouldn't even be upset about that. Bring on the Clois.
I'd like general scenes like that - Clark sleeping in mid-air and such. They could add Lois in there just fine and keep the rating. It would lighten the mood, ala the "laundry sherrif", "we have no chimney" stuff in TASM2.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - Alice 2
Old 04-24-2014, 12:33 AM   #779
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Superman View Post
I miss the Lois and Clark romance/marriage.
Yeah me too… I don't even read any of the comics anymore. I just can't get into that damn 52 suit and the way they draw his face and hair now. I tried so many times… It's just not Superman to me.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 04-24-2014, 01:13 AM   #780
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I hate this Wondy and Supes thing. I can understand the reasons for them doing this, but I miss the dynamic between Lois and Clark. That being missing... I just can't get into the 52.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:36 PM   #781
John Lambert
Side-Kick

While I would prefer to not see them rushing the Lois/Clark relationship, and let it clearly develop with emotional depth and stability, I also have to agree that no matter what the background, a scene like the one above would not have any impact on the rating.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:51 PM   #782
Harley2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
I hate this Wondy and Supes thing. I can understand the reasons for them doing this, but I miss the dynamic between Lois and Clark. That being missing... I just can't get into the 52.
I agree. Even in something like Justice League: War it's just strange watching Superman interested in WW, like that.

Old 04-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #783
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I am more convinced now that we'll see very little development on the Lois and Clark front with the latest news announcement. This is a JL movie.

I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:59 PM   #784
MrsKent26
Whatever.

No...there must be...clois.

\S/T*
Old 04-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #785
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic

I hope so, but I really don't think we'll see it.

Old 04-25-2014, 10:08 PM   #786
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Most of the time, I don't think we'll see much of them either. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll start off with them already established (and skip the fun "getting to know you" scenes) and have the typical CBM romance where Lois just shows up to kiss his cheek, say something sassy and disappear (much like Stark and Pepper in Avengers). I don't expect much depth or screen time for them, which is sad because I like those actors together and like how they started them off in MOS. I think it's pretty likely this is the type of thing we'll get even though I hope for more.

I'm sure I'll get slapped down for saying this and called a Debbie Downer, but whatever. Not everyone is gung-ho for JL.

\S/T*
Old 04-25-2014, 10:14 PM   #787
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Yeah I would also prefer solo movies.

I prefer depth to breadth.

The MCU has some of the broadest world building ever, but it's extremely shallow.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:53 PM   #788
boo123
Side-Kick

Amy is featured in Time Magazine 100 Most Influential People list.
http://time.com/68546/time-100-amy-a...r-in-pictures/

Her friend Emily Blunt also wrote a nice piece about her.

Quote:
The cinematic chameleon

Amy and I properly got to know each other in Albuquerque, N.M., while we were shooting Sunshine Cleaning. One night I was driving us home from a Mexican restaurant. I had just told her I was a great driver. Then, as we were leaving, I put the car in drive — rather than reverse — and drove us into a tree. It was a tap, not a cataclysmic crash. But to Amy, stuff like that is heaven. She just burst out laughing. That’s what I love most about Amy — she’s silly and funny and dirty. And she’s incredibly honest. She’s self-admittedly terrible at small talk and hiding her feelings, which I really admire in an industry full of gush. She’s also spooky-good at her job. There’s a certain mystique about Amy that helps the audience go with her on this chameleon of a career, from Enchanted to The Fighter to American Hustle. And I don’t think she’s discovered her full bag of tricks even yet.

Old 04-25-2014, 11:58 PM   #789
boo123
Side-Kick

Amy Adams shopping at one of her favorite stores: Target! She still looks beautiful without any makeup.

Old 04-26-2014, 02:44 AM   #790
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Me just want more of this.lol

Old 04-26-2014, 02:47 AM   #791
MrsKent26
Whatever.

^ That is the hottest CBM kiss ever IMO. I want more Clois too, dammit!

\S/T*
Old 04-26-2014, 02:52 AM   #792
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
^ That is the hottest CBM kiss ever IMO. I want more Clois too, dammit!
And to think, that was just their first kiss...imagine what a kiss between the characters would look like after a year's worth of dating without secrets.lol

You know, if there's one thing that I love about Marc Webb's Spider-Man series, it's how he presents such naturalistic normal, yet intimate, moments between Gwen and Peter throughout his films and I somewhat hope for the same between Clark and Lois in these films.

Old 04-26-2014, 02:56 AM   #793
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

The Gwen-Peter romance is the only good thing about ASM2.

With that said, it's excellent.

And yes, Lois and Clark were hot in MoS.

Old 04-26-2014, 02:58 AM   #794
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
And to think, that was just their first kiss...imagine what a kiss between the characters would look like after a year's worth of dating without secrets.lol

You know, if there's one thing that I love about Marc Webb's Spider-Man series, it's how he presents such naturalistic normal, yet intimate, moments between Gwen and Peter throughout his films and I somewhat hope for the same between Clark and Lois in these films.
I'm not expecting Clois, but always hope for it. I can only imagine how hot they could be if they're actually given a decent amount of scenes together in this movie.

Gwen and Peter are the best part of ASM.

\S/T*
Old 04-26-2014, 06:14 AM   #795
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Old 04-26-2014, 08:55 AM   #796
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Most of the time, I don't think we'll see much of them either. If I had to guess, I'd say they'll start off with them already established (and skip the fun "getting to know you" scenes) and have the typical CBM romance where Lois just shows up to kiss his cheek, say something sassy and disappear (much like Stark and Pepper in Avengers). I don't expect much depth or screen time for them, which is sad because I like those actors together and like how they started them off in MOS. I think it's pretty likely this is the type of thing we'll get even though I hope for more.

I'm sure I'll get slapped down for saying this and called a Debbie Downer, but whatever. Not everyone is gung-ho for JL.

This does not require Amy Adams to be filming for six months she's not filming any other films this year. This would be a one day and you're done job and frankly it's insulting for someone like her if you end up just doing that. She's probably Pound 4 Pound the best actor in this cast.

Have you heard anything or read somewhere it suggests that Amy's going to have a smaller role? Cyborg and Aquaman are cameo's all the other a new actors cast will have less screen time than her. Gwyneth Paltrow wasn't even sure she'd be in The Avengers and she made an appearance for what was it 1 minute?.

Lois and Clark be investigating Batman and or Lex.

Last edited by Fallen Angel; 04-26-2014 at 12:14 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #797
Mysteryman
Side-Kick

Quote:

That makes two of us on the JL front .

Old 04-27-2014, 05:44 AM   #798
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Old 04-27-2014, 11:26 AM   #799
Rowsdower!
THE WALL

Whoa... animated Lois tends to have a Jay Leno chin.

Old 04-27-2014, 11:32 AM   #800
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DA_Champion View Post
Where's Hatcher

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
Closed Thread