The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman/Batman > Superman/Batman Movie

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #76
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #77
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I remember being so confused when that scene popped up.
Maybe David Lynch directed that part.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #78
InJustice
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Yes I know. Talia disguised herself to convince Bruce to sign off and build her project.

WW wants something Bruce owns that belongs to her people.

Both women want something that either is in Bruce Wayne's possession or for him to build something.
That doesn't mean they're going after the same thing. Miranda wasn't acquiring something from Bruce, they had essentially been working together to create something, whereas the rumour is insinuating that Bruce came across something that belongs specifically to WW. Two entirely different things. To connect them like that is really reaching.

Old 01-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #79
LEVITIKUZ
Nic Cage

I think instead of Wonder Woman trying to get something from Wayne Enterprises, she should try to get something from LexCorp. LexCorp's dirty. It gives a reason why all 3 heroes would be against Luther.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #80
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Well maybe WW thinks Wayne Enterprises has it, but perhaps LexCorp actually possesses it. Or maybe WE simply acquired it through LexCorp, so after some investigation, WW finds that LexCorp are actually responsible for stealing/acquiring it from her people. WE could be ignorant of where it actually came from or where LexCorp acquired it. When they find out, that could set both Batman and WW against Luthor.

Nominate your favourite Movie theme of all time for the upcoming tournament: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=469413
Old 01-21-2014, 01:03 PM   #81
Bathead
The Oldest Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
John Stewart eh? I think that's who the Rock could be playing but isn't the Rock much bigger than Cavil? That would be awkward.
There's ways to deal with size differentials that have been around since the dawn of movie making. Size difference is not a big deal

*splat*
Old 01-21-2014, 01:04 PM   #82
LEVITIKUZ
Nic Cage

So I just heard that Warren Buffett is offering ONE BILLION DOLLARS to anyone who fills out a perfect March Madness bracket this year.

I'm gonna out many different brackets and make my own Justice League movie. With hookers and blackjack.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #83
InJustice
Side-Kick

I think the whole WW-item chasing plot is dumb, I'd love to see WW explore the world of man because of what Theymscira saw when Superman arrived, therefore, Wonder Woman wants to see what kind of character he possesses, and if he's a danger to the world (Metropolis and Smallville battles would likely skew her view of Superman).

"What's so Super about this man? "

Old 01-21-2014, 01:24 PM   #84
Fallen Angel
Earth bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokethejoke View Post
Alright, so it seems like it is alright?

These would be major spoilers, if they are true, which I have my doubts because it's a collection of stuff that has been rumored before in some way. So, take them with a massive grain of salt!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Time for some possible ********. These are rumors I've heard from someone that got fired from the production recently (like the past week). Take this with a grain of salt though, folks. Seriously. Please note that there are some major spoilers here if any of it is true.

The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo

Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city

Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He's there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish

Jason Momao is definitely up for Aquaman

Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.

Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.

Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them

The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton's

Lois is investigating Lex.

Metallo "kills" Clark

The Daily Planet is bought by Lex Luthor for PR purposes

At the end Superman is living in exile, and the Justice League is an government approved superhero team.

My source is someone from the art department that supposedly got ****canned (apparently a bunch of them were fired). I confirm nothing. Just passing along what I heard. Take it with the proper amount of salt.

Link: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=394

Some of them are believable. But to be fair I don't believe any of it if that makes sense.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:38 PM   #85
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Those rumours are laughably bad, so made up

Old 01-21-2014, 01:46 PM   #86
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

But it sets up a Diana/Bruce romance.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:47 PM   #87
theShape
Creature of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Those rumours are laughably bad, so made up
Yeah, really. I hate the internet sometimes.

michael1975 on Superman/Batman movie -

"I no longer care. I am so utterly disappointed it's not even funny. When movie comes out and his horrible I'm going to come back here and laugh and say "I told you so"."
Old 01-21-2014, 01:51 PM   #88
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Sometimes stupid rumors turn out to be true. Catwoman killing Bane, anyone.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #89
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
I'm fairly certain that The Dark Knight Strikes Again was Frank Miller's intentional satire of his own deconstruction of the mythology. He never wanted to make a sequel to The Dark Knight Returns, but people kept offering him money to do so. It still wasn't very good, but there was a method to his madness.
I've always said his All Star Batman & Robin the Boy Wonder is a satire too, of how DC kept trying to emulate his dark, brooding Batman which turned him into an uptight selfish immature jackass. So Miller dialled it up to 11.

He's supposed to be taking the piss out of DC writers.

Miller's crazy, but he ain't Moore crazy.

Old 01-21-2014, 01:58 PM   #90
ArmsHeldOut
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Sometimes stupid rumors turn out to be true. Catwoman killing Bane, anyone.
I have to admit, I loved that scene. Hathaway nailed it. "About the whole no guns thing... I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do."

Old 01-21-2014, 02:00 PM   #91
sebandres23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
I have to admit, I loved that scene. Hathaway nailed it. "About the whole no guns thing... I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do."
This. She did awesome in that movie.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:25 PM   #92
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShape View Post
Yeah, really. I hate the internet sometimes.
The amount of stupid rumours that float around are ridiculous.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 01-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #93
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
The amount of stupid rumours that float around are ridiculous.
That's what I hear, yeah.

Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
Old 01-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #94
Goshdarn Batman
Hm...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalMart View Post
That's what I hear, yeah.
Are you sure? I heard something completely different.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:31 PM   #95
Raven X
Defying Gravity

hey, I heard that Hugh Jackman will reprise his role as Wolverine in this film........

Disney Lover!!
Old 01-21-2014, 02:32 PM   #96
KnightGambit
Side-Kick

This came from Cosmic Book News (I know right? I question myself why Im showing this) but never the less...seems like action figure designs for Batmans suit?

Im just looking for some further validation

Old 01-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #97
Raven X
Defying Gravity

would they even have action figure designs at this point?

Disney Lover!!
Old 01-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #98
LibidoLoca
Sensually Delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
I really liked the scene, but the majority, or vocal minority, didn't and felt she 'robbed Batman's victory'. When rumors floated around that Catwoman had a hand in defeating Bane, people speculated that she simply wounded him, but when it was alluded that she may kill him people dismissed it as pure poppycock.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #99
LEVITIKUZ
Nic Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightGambit View Post
This came from Cosmic Book News (I know right? I question myself why Im showing this) but never the less...seems like action figure designs for Batmans suit?

It's custom. Came from this site:

http://www.figurerealm.com/viewcusto....php?FID=55756

Using this Batfleck suit design a DC artist drew:

Get your **** together man.

Old 01-21-2014, 02:37 PM   #100
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightGambit View Post

Most likely fake but I hope the batsuit isn't anything like that. It's awful quite frankly. It legit looks like a dude in hockey gear.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Avvy by Kane

Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Closed Thread