The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2014, 04:57 PM   #51
MarvelU
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,104
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
My guess? It's still Rogue or other mutants being experimented upon.
They might find pictures of Rogue or experimental data of Rogue in there or even her dead body in there and possibly other mutants. They might even move this scene closer to the beginning of the film.

MarvelU is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #52
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick
 
EnDz0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,089
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Kinda inconsistent, don't you think?



I joke, I joke.
I didn't like a lot of things about FC but Magneto's helmet via Shaw (not the one at the end...yikes) was one of the few I liked. Had they kept that design but added Mag's signature Red and Purple colors it would've been, in a word: "Perfection!"

Edit: I've figured out why I don't like his new DOFP helmet! It reminds me of Juggernaut's plastic-looking helmet from TLS!

EnDz0n3 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #53
Mars123
Side-Kick
 
Mars123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Bath, England
Posts: 846
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

On the whole gambit conversation, if DOFP changes thing, it's more likely we will see gambit in other filmS

Mars123 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #54
747
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.
 
747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sweden
Posts: 4,036
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Magneto helmet looks much better than in FC. But it could use a paint-job.

747 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:00 PM   #55
psyonic
X-Man
 
psyonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,387
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelU View Post
The Magneto/Iceman scene confirms we might still see the X-Mansion in future, but just no Rogue rescue? Magneto looks disgusted when he opens the Cerebro doors, I wonder what he finds there.
I'm starting to think they're at the mansion for another reason (they were never there to rescue Rogue).
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
In the leaked script dialogue between Xavier and Rogue, he tells her he thought she was gone and the guy who leaked it said that Rogue is the only prisoner in the mansion.
I think Iceman and Magneto stumble upon her during their mission, which people who have read the script said Rogue seemed like an "afterthought" and "forced". This would make editing her out easier. But I hope Singer was just misleading us and she is indeed still in because her role is a big spoiler for X:Apocalypse.

psyonic is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:02 PM   #56
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick
 
EnDz0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,089
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24



McAvoy has hair here right??

EnDz0n3 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:03 PM   #57
Melapi
Side-Kick
 
Melapi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 914
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
I'm starting to think they're at the mansion for another reason (they were never there to rescue Rogue).
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
In the leaked script dialogue between Xavier and Rogue, he tells her he thought she was gone and the guy who leaked it said that Rogue is the only prisoner in the mansion.
I think Iceman and Magneto stumble upon her during their mission, which people who have read the script said Rogue seemed like an "afterthought" and "forced". This would make editing her out easier. But I hope Singer was just misleading us and she is indeed still in because her role is a big spoiler for X:Apocalypse.
But the scape scene from the trailer didn't look like
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
the Mansion

Melapi is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:03 PM   #58
Great Mind(s)
Broken
 
Great Mind(s)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gamma Quadrant
Posts: 4,094
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

That is amazing. The helmet is sick. He can manipulate it look however he wants.

Great Mind(s) is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #59
MarvelU
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1,104
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
I'm starting to think they're at the mansion for another reason (they were never there to rescue Rogue).
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
In the leaked script dialogue between Xavier and Rogue, he tells her he thought she was gone and the guy who leaked it said that Rogue is the only prisoner in the mansion.
I think Iceman and Magneto stumble upon her during their mission, which people who have read the script said Rogue seemed like an "afterthought" and "forced". This would make editing her out easier. But I hope Singer was just misleading us and she is indeed still in because her role is a big spoiler for X:Apocalypse.
Yeah you might be right, they probably just found Rogue in there and helped her escape. So if she is not in the movie anymore then the purpose of the X-Mansion future scene is for another reason.

MarvelU is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:06 PM   #60
xrs13
Cold as ice
 
xrs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,131
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post


McAvoy has hair here right??
Yup otherwise there would be an ear :P

__________________
My review of X-Men DOFP
5/5

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier


xrs13 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #61
xrs13
Cold as ice
 
xrs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,131
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Maybe Xavier needs something from cerebro to power the one in the jet so he can amplify his power with kitty and send logan back?

__________________
My review of X-Men DOFP
5/5

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier


xrs13 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #62
kasjan
Side-Kick
 
kasjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
I've figured out why I don't like his new DOFP helmet! It reminds me of Juggernaut's plastic-looking helmet from TLS!
FC helmet looks like plastic, DOFP helmet looks like heavy metal.

kasjan is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #63
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick
 
EnDz0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,089
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
FC helmet looks like plastic, DOFP helmet looks like heavy metal.
Au contraire mon frere. I disagree.

Besides, Metallica or Iron Maiden?

EnDz0n3 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:14 PM   #64
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick
 
GuestStar2004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 9,636
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
FC helmet looks like plastic, DOFP helmet looks like heavy metal.
OT helmet looked like plastic too and looked like it could easy break, wasn't fond of it really

__________________
A Guest star on this Forum Since 2004
GuestStar2004 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:17 PM   #65
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,143
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
I'm starting to think they're at the mansion for another reason (they were never there to rescue Rogue).
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
In the leaked script dialogue between Xavier and Rogue, he tells her he thought she was gone and the guy who leaked it said that Rogue is the only prisoner in the mansion.
I think Iceman and Magneto stumble upon her during their mission, which people who have read the script said Rogue seemed like an "afterthought" and "forced". This would make editing her out easier. But I hope Singer was just misleading us and she is indeed still in because her role is a big spoiler for X:Apocalypse.
If she was such a spoiler, they would never have mentioned her coming back into the film to begin with. They're not gonna outright create a lie like this by saying they cut someone from the film when they really didn't. It treats the audience like they're idiots, and that's never a good play because it would tick a lot of people off because they're essentially being treated like kids.

__________________
Specter313 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #66
Super Film
Side-Kick
 
Super Film's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 482
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

I GIF'd the scenes for us.


Wolverine
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Young Magneto
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Sunspot, Warpath, Blink
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Magneto, Mystique
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Mystique
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Iceman, Magneto
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Quicksilver
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Young Magneto
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Young Xavier
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Super Film is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:18 PM   #67
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,143
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melapi View Post
But the scape scene from the trailer didn't look like
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
the Mansion
The halls where we saw the three of them certainly looked to have some semblance to the underground parts of the mansion in hindsight, so it's a very good possibility that's the case.

__________________
Specter313 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:20 PM   #68
Super Film
Side-Kick
 
Super Film's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 482
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
If she was such a spoiler, they would never have mentioned her coming back into the film to begin with. They're not gonna outright create a lie like this by saying they cut someone from the film when they really didn't. It treats the audience like they're idiots, and that's never a good play because it would tick a lot of people off because they're essentially being treated like kids.
You'll have to forgive some of us Rogue fans, it's a syndrome that first appeared leading up to the release of X-Men: The Last Stand, where we hold out hope and come up with conspiracy level theories of the character's involvement.

Super Film is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:21 PM   #69
xrs13
Cold as ice
 
xrs13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 2,131
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Why has nobody questioned what Xavier could be doing in that last clip? As far as we know there isnt anybody who would make him need to be that focused and why is he rough?

__________________
My review of X-Men DOFP
5/5

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier


xrs13 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:22 PM   #70
JP
Smelly
 
JP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 53,117
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Guys... this wouldn't be the first time footage shown during promotion doesn't end up in a film.

Realize that only us, the overzealous fans who pay closer attention to things then other people, and read every spoiler that comes online, are the ones who can connect the dots to that shot of Iceman and Magneto being connected to Rogue.

The scene was cut, but they can still use that footage to promote the film in tv spots and trailers.

JP is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:23 PM   #71
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Malik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,160
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Hmm
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
so they stumbled upon rogue while in the future mansion, they weren't looking for her that changes alot

Malik is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:27 PM   #72
psyonic
X-Man
 
psyonic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,387
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specter313 View Post
If she was such a spoiler, they would never have mentioned her coming back into the film to begin with. They're not gonna outright create a lie like this by saying they cut someone from the film when they really didn't. It treats the audience like they're idiots, and that's never a good play because it would tick a lot of people off because they're essentially being treated like kids.
Because only kids are lied to?

I took this screenshot before it was removed, back in December. Take it as you will..
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

psyonic is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #73
javi1024
DANGER ZONE!
 
javi1024's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 4,393
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Are all these pics from a new trailer?

__________________
Wolverine: "I got one. Domino or Psylocke?"

Nightcrawler: ".....British or Japanese Psylocke?"

PSN ID: Gizmo1024
playing Mass Effect 3, Uncharted 3, Rochard, Super Street Fighter 4
javi1024 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:31 PM   #74
Specter313
Ghost of all things X
 
Specter313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: 6ft. under
Posts: 35,143
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
Because only kids are lied to?

I took this screenshot before it was removed, back in December. Take it as you will..
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's why I said kids and idiots. Move on.

__________________
Specter313 is offline  
Old 01-23-2014, 05:33 PM   #75
Super Film
Side-Kick
 
Super Film's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 482
Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - Part 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
Because only kids are lied to?

I took this screenshot before it was removed, back in December. Take it as you will..
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:


Why include the character in first promotion of the film to begin with if you were only going to claim she was cut when REALLY she hasn't been? Don't be ridiculous.

Super Film is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.