The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2014, 02:56 PM   #51
xrs13
Cold as ice

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Is empire released at midnight in the UK too on Ipad? Purely because we may get some info in the next 3 hours

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Old 01-29-2014, 02:56 PM   #52
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Considering all the drama on this forum with TeeKay just a day or so ago, I'm not going to believe the studio requested his post be taken down because he says so...

As it stands, the "spoilers" still contradict themselves, and nothing in the spoilers couldn't be put together from every interview and photo we ever got.

Next.
Go check the article. The spoilers are gone. Why would I be lying? It's the second time they have asked/request that spoilers on my DOFP articles be removed. The first time was about the leaked opening with Blink and Warpath. Fox said if the dialogue wasn't removed, they'll claim piracy.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class

Last edited by TeeKay; 01-29-2014 at 03:03 PM.
Old 01-29-2014, 02:57 PM   #53
MagnarTheGreat
The Avatar

And the originating source is __________ whom.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:05 PM   #54
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

When were they removed?! I still see that they are posted in the CBR forum...

Old 01-29-2014, 03:06 PM   #55
MagnarTheGreat
The Avatar

Is no one seriously asking the question of whether that CBR poster made it all up or if he/she got it from someplace else, and that someplace else is named what

Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #56
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Go check the article. The spoilers are gone. Why would I be lying? It's the second time they have asked/request that spoilers on my DOFP articles be removed. The first time was about the leaked opening with Blink and Warpath. Fox said if the dialogue wasn't removed, they'll claim piracy.
If Fox has asked you to remove stuff once or twice, and if you have real spoilers, keep it to youself.

Thank u

We dont need the whole net posting spoilers about this movie so many months before the release, and ruining some details to many readers, even if they care to click on the articles.

If Fox doesnt want it, dont do it. Is simple

Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #57
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
When were they removed?! I still see that they are posted in the CBR forum...
On my article. Just google McNyagano and go to recent contributions and click on the articles called Possible X-MEN: DOFP Opening Scene Description and Possible X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Plot Points Revealed. See for yourself. Some people think I'm lying here.

1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 01-29-2014, 03:07 PM   #58
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by myra View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
The only parts of that that have any validity is Mystique killing JFK (which was implied from the Bent Bullet), Havok and Toad being in a mutant army unit, and the fracturing of the timelines (which is what happens when you do a story involving time travel). Everything else is completely nonsensical (Young Beast/Old Mystique? Really? This is a thing people think would ever happen?) and parts even completely contradict what we already know, Magneto is not part of an army unit. The Bent Bullet gave us a video of his little hole in the ground holding cell. And Mystique killing Nixon doesn't make Trask's prison magically go away and free him. She has her own agenda that doesn't involve Magneto at all. (Why else would old Magneto say "you'll need me as well" to stop whatever the hell is supposed to happen?) So much BS but hey if they're true I'll be laughing my ass off at Beast not giving a damn about the president being killed but poor little Mystique being in danger!
I think it's important to note, that context is very much key...

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 01-29-2014, 03:09 PM   #59
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
If Fox has asked you to remove stuff once or twice, and if you have real spoilers, keep it to youself.

Thank u

We dont need the whole net posting spoilers about this movie so many months before the release, and ruining some details to many readers, even if they care to click on the articles.

If Fox doesnt want it, dont do it. Is simple
I didn't think they were legit when I made those articles, turns out they might be. Just don't click on any of the articles if you don't want to be spoiled.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:10 PM   #60
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Yep.Like the opening spoilers Fox has taken them down.

If 2 people who have taken part in arguements here recently against each other say the spoilers were taken down that speaks for itself.

In my exceperence when studios have stuff taken down that because they
have don't want something out.

Fox once had Latino Review take down a review of first draft of origins.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:11 PM   #61
MagnarTheGreat
The Avatar

RadarOnline never took down the script leak. And they were the ones that broke that particular story in the first place.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:14 PM   #62
psyonic
X-Man

A few of these forums and sites that reported it still has the article up, until those are taken down as well, we won't know if the rumours are legit.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:17 PM   #63
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
I didn't think they were legit when I made those articles, turns out they might be. Just don't click on any of the articles if you don't want to be spoiled.
Those here are put under tags so there shouldn't be a problem

We can't link Comic Book Movie here but It has been removed.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:19 PM   #64
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
RadarOnline never took down the script leak. And they were the ones that broke that particular story in the first place.
Fox sent takedown requests to other sites like Think McFly Think, CBM, Screen rant and Hypable too.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:20 PM   #65
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Those here are put under tags so there shouldn't be a problem

We can't link Comic Book Movie here but It has been removed.
Then why complain about spoilers especially when you have a choice whether to click them on it? Especially on the internet. I wasn't the only one discussing these spoilers. I just made an article about it. That is all. I'll stop posting spoilers then.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:21 PM   #66
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

It could be Fox especilly wants CBM to take them down since they are heavily viewed.

The fact remains Fox had CBM take them down.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:23 PM   #67
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Then why complain about spoilers especially when you have a choice whether to click them on it? Especially on the internet. I wasn't the only one discussing these spoilers. I just made an article about it. That is all. I'll stop posting spoilers then.
Certain user always complains about spoilers here.As long as they are under tags they shouldn't be a problem.

I for one want to see spoilers for film.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:23 PM   #68
A Dollar Short
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Considering all the drama on this forum with TeeKay just a day or so ago, I'm not going to believe the studio requested his post be taken down because he says so...

As it stands, the "spoilers" still contradict themselves, and nothing in the spoilers couldn't be put together from every interview and photo we ever got.

Next.
So he's the one that revealed the spoilers? And here I was avoiding them because I thought they came from a credible source.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:24 PM   #69
TeeKay
Side-Kick

It's very interesting. We won't know if they're really legit or not when the film comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Dollar Short View Post
So he's the one that revealed the spoilers? And here I was avoiding them because I thought they came from a credible source.
No I wasn't, someone else did. It wasn't me.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:25 PM   #70
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
the point wasnt about me, the point is about the whole net.

Two completely different things. And one much more important than the other.

but I know most sites dont even care about leaking stuff, how disrespectful to the filmakers and the actual movie

Old 01-29-2014, 03:26 PM   #71
StarLord
Tech Noir.

I really want to see the official one sheet for the movie.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:27 PM   #72
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

I usually prefer spoilers as well... so i can either get further excited, or prep for what would be an incredibly upsetting moment...

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 01-29-2014, 03:27 PM   #73
xrs13
Cold as ice

I don't want to see spoilers but I have zero will power so I cannot help myself haha

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Old 01-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #74
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
the point wasnt about me, the point is about the whole net.

Two completely different things. And one much more important than the other.

but I know most sites dont even care about leaking stuff, how disrespectful to the filmakers and the actual movie
I get what you're saying but they were rumours at that point. I didn't know the stuff could end up being legit. My point still stands too, those people who don't wanna get spoiled shouldn't be clicking on the articles either. It's that simple really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Certain user always complains about spoilers here.As long as they are under tags they shouldn't be a problem.

I for one want to see spoilers for film.
I won't post spoilers again eeiisshhhh

Old 01-29-2014, 03:30 PM   #75
StarLord
Tech Noir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrs13 View Post
I don't want to see spoilers but I have zero will power so I cannot help myself haha
I'm normally the same.

I try to avoid them for a day or two... then cave in.

Closed Thread