The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Fandom Come > Fan Fiction & Films

Old 01-29-2014, 11:53 AM   #1
Venom'sDad
Reason I Became a Raider

Default The Sinister Six

The Following Preview Has Been Approved For
Appropriate Audiences
By The Motion Picture Association Of America, INC.

30sec teaser:

The screen is black, a heavy, dark, tone continually permeates, and a soft, lovely, voiceover narrates: “And I heard a great voice out of the temple, saying…”

Suddenly, a panning image of lit Oscorps tower dominate the midnight city landscape, as three very distinct male voices is heard: “Gentleman, I hope Mr. Leone has gotten your attention.” Man shouting, “Who do you work for?” Man being roughed-up, scarily answers, “No one has seen him”

The screen fades to black again, the heavy, dark, tone still continually permeate, and a soft, lovely voiceover narrates: “Go your way, and pour out the vials of wrath…”

A number of quick images flash on and off the screen: an approaching lightening storm appear in the night sky, a pounding rumble, shaking parked cars, from the pov inside a diner, something quickly streaks by above, across the building tops, of the nighttime Manhattan skyline, a barrage of darts penetrating the armor of some kind of android, a brief pause, then it explodes, approaching zombies, suddenly…..the screen fades to black, an eerie silence pervades, a sudden creaking presence is sensed, as an image fades in, of a huge, snake-like, tentacle slowly rise behind two, heavily armed men, in black….the screen goes black, as the sound of chaos, implies of the men fate.

A brief moment later, bolt of lightening burns on the screen:

The Sinister Six

coming soon
I'm writing a Sinister Six story that is a tie-in to TASM series by Marc Webb, I have not forgotten "The Unholy Trinity of Venom" that story is also coming soon. However, this simply a brief trailer, if you would, of "The Sinister Six" I certainly hope you all enjoyed it...thanks.

Last edited by Venom'sDad; 01-29-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Venom'sDad is offline   Reply With Quote