The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 01:40 PM   #351
psyonic
X-Man

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I feel like sad that Halle and Anna didn't have much time filming their scenes, like its their 1st X-Men film in 8 years and they only spent 5 to 7 days in the set and the writers had to shorten their role because of their tight schedule.

Who knows if Anna Paquin had more time, she would have been in the start of the film with the rest of the mutants fighting for their lives.
This was the same situation for Anna during X3, she had limited time bc she was filming another movie that didn't even come out for like 7 years.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:33 PM   #352
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikePirado View Post
Wrong. Apocalypse is "more of a First Class sequel" < That's all we know about it.
And no, this franchise doesn't a reboot, neither recasts.

In an interview with Empire, Singer explained that X-MEN: APOCALYPSE would actually function as a sequel to X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. He also said that none of the characters from the original X-MEN trilogy would appear in the 2016 film.

See more at: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/brya....yMS8bMXv.dpuf

Old 02-20-2014, 04:35 PM   #353
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

He said It's more of a First Class sequel.He never said there would be no OT cast In film.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:38 PM   #354
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
This was the same situation for Anna during X3, she had limited time bc she was filming another movie that didn't even come out for like 7 years.
Margaret was in the can for years tho'. I thought Lonergan filmed it in 2004/2005'ish.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:49 PM   #355
kasjan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
He said It's more of a First Class sequel.He never said there would be no OT cast In film.
This.
If future is changed, it can't be sequel to 2023 we see in DOFP. It's sequel to 1973 we see in DOFP, but also there can be older versions of characters in this new future.

Old 02-20-2014, 04:58 PM   #356
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
This.
If future is changed, it can't be sequel to 2023 we see in DOFP. It's sequel to 1973 we see in DOFP, but also there can be older versions of characters in this new future.
Could be but why would there be though?

No point showing apocalypse future early on in the film unless its gonna end up being another change the past story and is finished after 1 movie like DOFP, otherwise it makes seeing how it started pointless because we know how it ends because of the future scenes

And With all the talk of singer wanting to take it to the next decade with origins for other characters who knows what's planned there

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 02-20-2014 at 05:06 PM.
Old 02-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #357
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
In an interview with Empire, Singer explained that X-MEN: APOCALYPSE would actually function as a sequel to X-MEN: FIRST CLASS. He also said that none of the characters from the original X-MEN trilogy would appear in the 2016 film.

See more at: http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/brya....yMS8bMXv.dpuf
That's misinterpretation. In the Empire article all singer said on the matter was that it was 'more of a First Class sequel' he didn't mention whether or not the OT would appear.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
Old 02-20-2014, 05:42 PM   #358
Rike
Slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
That's misinterpretation. In the Empire article all singer said on the matter was that it was 'more of a First Class sequel' he didn't mention whether or not the OT would appear.
Exactly.

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #359
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
Always bad timing.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 02-22-2014, 06:36 PM   #360
PhoenixRogue
Side-Kick

Any more info about Rogue ?

Why does she not have photos on the site ?

What you guys think ? Is she completly out or just one big secret ?

Old 02-22-2014, 06:41 PM   #361
Morti
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRogue View Post

I've learned to not go with the 'secret' route...remember those photos where people thought Cyclops was involved in the final battle on Alcatraz Isle? Punch in the gut.

Old 02-22-2014, 06:48 PM   #362
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

If it turns out they reshot new stuff with Ellen then its possible she is out, after all It doesn't look like Anna went back for any Reshoots

Old 02-22-2014, 07:06 PM   #363
Rike
Slim

Quote:
No.
Quote:
Because she's not much a part of the movie as the other characters anymore.
Quote:
She'll be just a cameo (if we're lucky ).

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-22-2014, 10:32 PM   #364
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

She's probably got a cameo role.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:38 PM   #365
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

I scrolled down quickly and when I first read the above post I though it said "camel to..." nvmd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
Old 02-22-2014, 10:41 PM   #366
Rike
Slim

Old 02-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #367
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
I scrolled down quickly and when I first read the above post I though it said "camel to..." nvmd.
Thats what I originally wrote but I edited it quickly.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:21 PM   #368
Hellion
He's Not Serious

Going by the trilogy…I'll miss Rogue being the emotional anchor of the story…her character wasn't ever really involved in the action…but she brought a emotional element or perspective to the themes of the story (--even X3 love or hate it)…that's what I'll miss the most…

…but I understand, if her scenes brought down the film, I get it.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:33 PM   #369
cometcleanse
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
Margaret was in the can for years tho'. I thought Lonergan filmed it in 2004/2005'ish.
It was. Plus, I think she was contracted to be in the first three X-men films. She could not just roll out to another film unless they let her (by reducing her part), otherwise the studio could have sued her for not fulfilling her contract and not being on set. Since that latter did not happen, then it has to be the former. Walking out on a studio contract is a career killer in Hollywood unless you are a huge A++++player. Still, it rarely happens because the fallout is terrible and people don't like to work with people who break contracts.

Old 02-23-2014, 04:39 PM   #370
Rike
Slim

Her contract expired in X2.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:42 PM   #371
Melapi
Side-Kick

I think that the sleeve belongs to Rogue costume, but I'm afraid to raise my hopes.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:43 PM   #372
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

What sleeves?

Old 02-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #373
Super Film
Side-Kick

Some people.

Old 02-25-2014, 03:52 PM   #374
Angamb
Banned User

thats definetly Rogue's outfit.

its grey, not the weird black piece of Kitty's jacket

Old 02-25-2014, 03:53 PM   #375
Super Film
Side-Kick

There is no fabric in that shot.

Closed Thread