The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 08:04 PM   #901
Malik
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
it says more about her choices in picking projects. She's always had a habit of making poor decisions where her career is concerned.

Running off to Broadway (mostly off Broadway) instead of using her high profile post X1.

Taking long breaks between projects (using school as an excuse only to drop out).

True Blood has been the only thing she's done to keep her career alive and even that's a terrible production.
Both really, even if she wanted a job who's to say she would get it?

__________________
1-2-3, 1-2-3-3
Malik is offline  
Old 04-02-2014, 11:05 PM   #902
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The future, where else would I be?
Posts: 18,044
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
Inkmaster Pringels and empire magazine is not really official ya think ?
She is not even mentioned on the official site where havok his minor role is.
I don't know if you are serious or not. But those pictures are official and those pictures came from Fox.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | ICEMAN | PORTRAYED BY SHAWN ASHMORE
"Welcome to mutant high" - X1
"Call me Iceman" - X2
"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 12:02 AM   #903
SAUspartan
Kurtty Fan
 
SAUspartan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 548
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
Anna is a fabulous actress with the right director and material.

Post-Margaret Anna has only proven herself to be an below average actress choosing terrible projects. She should have Claire Danes' career but instead she's just floating off empty publicity from True Blood which does nothing to help her acting skill set.

Right now, if someone told Anna is an awful actress, I would have to agree. Mostly because she hasn't demonstrated the same sort of acting style as she did in Margaret, HurlyBurly, Buffalo Soldiers or Darkness.

I love her but I'm hoping her next career move will be better than what she's done recently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminata View Post
it says more about her choices in picking projects. She's always had a habit of making poor decisions where her career is concerned.

Running off to Broadway (mostly off Broadway) instead of using her high profile post X1.

Taking long breaks between projects (using school as an excuse only to drop out).

True Blood has been the only thing she's done to keep her career alive and even that's a terrible production.

Tell that to her Academy Award and her Golden Globe.

SAUspartan is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 07:17 AM   #904
darkangel
Side-Kick
 
darkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 319
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

You can see Rogue in the right side

darkangel is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 09:35 AM   #905
Melapi
Side-Kick
 
Melapi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 914
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel View Post
You can see Rogue in the right side
It looks like her costume was designed in white.

Melapi is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:07 PM   #906
darkangel
Side-Kick
 
darkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 319
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

I think is her prison costume, the one we've already seen in the trailers.

darkangel is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:11 PM   #907
darkangel
Side-Kick
 
darkangel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 319
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I think this pic is when Rogue replaces Kitty's job in the temple, when I first saw this scene in the first trailer I thought it was in the mansion but no...

darkangel is offline  
Old 04-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #908
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 14,884
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

^I agree darkangel.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is online now  
Old 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM   #909
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 743
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUspartan View Post
Tell that to her Academy Award and her Golden Globe.
No lies detected sis. You just took me to the library.


Illuminata is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 06:49 PM   #910
Rike
'80s Quicksilver hair
 
Rike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Eighties
Posts: 2,427
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part




__________________
"Just because someone stumbles, loses their way, it doesn't mean they're lost forever."
Rike is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 10:58 PM   #911
DOFP
Side-Kick
 
DOFP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 633
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikepirado View Post


(: (: (:

DOFP is offline  
Old 04-04-2014, 11:51 PM   #912
Rike
'80s Quicksilver hair
 
Rike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Eighties
Posts: 2,427
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

True Blood Season 7 Teaser:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


It's one of my favorite shows.

__________________
"Just because someone stumbles, loses their way, it doesn't mean they're lost forever."
Rike is offline  
Old 04-05-2014, 12:31 AM   #913
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The future, where else would I be?
Posts: 18,044
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Interesting pic, Rike Pirado!

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | ICEMAN | PORTRAYED BY SHAWN ASHMORE
"Welcome to mutant high" - X1
"Call me Iceman" - X2
"Don't ever do that again" - X3
"They'll find us they'll always do" - X4
JOIN MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018/
psylockolussus is offline  
Old 04-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #914
Krak66
Side-Kick
 
Krak66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: KZ
Posts: 449
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part


Krak66 is offline  
Old 04-05-2014, 02:08 PM   #915
Great Mind(s)
Broken
 
Great Mind(s)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gamma Quadrant
Posts: 4,036
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

wtf is that??

Great Mind(s) is online now  
Old 04-05-2014, 02:29 PM   #916
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!
 
Mulholland-Jr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 2,197
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

TLS still. Gawd she has nice tits.

Mulholland-Jr is offline  
Old 04-06-2014, 12:33 AM   #917
danagirl42
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 94
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
The fact that she's an above average actress and can't get a decent role says a lot about hollywood.
Well, if she is serious about moving her career forward in a positive direction she needs to take the ScarJo approach. She did not like the direction her career was going and had a "Come to Jesus" meeting of sorts with her agents and managers regarding what she and they needed to do so that she did not slide into oblivion. Obviously it worked, because soon after she booked Iron Man 2 and never looked back. Since then she has gotten kudos across the mainstream, art house and indie market. Plus, she is the face of a some huge brands like Gucci and there is talk of her own Black Widow movie. I personally think she took some acting lessons because her performances are leaps and bounds better. Plus, I have always seen her as little hustler and I mean that with all due admiration. I think Olivia Wilde is another one who did the same thing.

I read a few times that Streep did the same thing (I can't remember if it was after her first or second Oscar) and her record speaks for itself, so Anna polishing her Oscar and waiting around for something is not going to work. I am not trying to dig on her, but I just find it weird that she is not taking advantage of the show's huge success by lining up big projects and branding like her co-stars are clearly doing. She does not want to become forgotten like most of the talented cast of Lost, except for that Lilly woman who did a movie with Jackman, is in the Hobbit movies, and is now the Wasp under the Avengers.

danagirl42 is offline  
Old 04-06-2014, 02:15 AM   #918
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick
 
EnDz0n3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,055
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

ScarJo is not doing Gucci. She's doing Dolce & Gabbana

It's Chris Evans who's doing Gucci (with Evan Rachel Wood).

EnDz0n3 is offline  
Old 04-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #919
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 743
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by danagirl42 View Post
Well, if she is serious about moving her career forward in a positive direction she needs to take the ScarJo approach. She did not like the direction her career was going and had a "Come to Jesus" meeting of sorts with her agents and managers regarding what she and they needed to do so that she did not slide into oblivion. Obviously it worked, because soon after she booked Iron Man 2 and never looked back. Since then she has gotten kudos across the mainstream, art house and indie market. Plus, she is the face of a some huge brands like Gucci and there is talk of her own Black Widow movie. I personally think she took some acting lessons because her performances are leaps and bounds better. Plus, I have always seen her as little hustler and I mean that with all due admiration. I think Olivia Wilde is another one who did the same thing.

I read a few times that Streep did the same thing (I can't remember if it was after her first or second Oscar) and her record speaks for itself, so Anna polishing her Oscar and waiting around for something is not going to work. I am not trying to dig on her, but I just find it weird that she is not taking advantage of the show's huge success by lining up big projects and branding like her co-stars are clearly doing. She does not want to become forgotten like most of the talented cast of Lost, except for that Lilly woman who did a movie with Jackman, is in the Hobbit movies, and is now the Wasp under the Avengers.

Illuminata is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:38 PM   #920
DarkXorn
Kick-Side
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 123
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part



This is my first post on account of the Rogue fans' crazy denial that she was cut, but I must admit I did find this interesting. Is that Rogue? Looks too snazzy to be an extra or crew member. Definitely doesn't look like it's storm. They say they cut her sequence which is her rescue scene (from the mansion now turned into an internment camp from Iceman and Mags entering a very familiar sub-basement door) but when I first saw this I instantly thought Rogue. Go nuts or don't.

DarkXorn is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #921
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 14,884
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Of course it's Rogue who the hell else would it be? That did not erase her from existence just from a couple scenes... sheesh. That is old news BTW.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is online now  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:52 PM   #922
DarkXorn
Kick-Side
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Ireland
Posts: 123
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Well then there it all all sparkley and new for people like me who would rather not venture back through this legitimately frightening thread.

DarkXorn is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 01:58 PM   #923
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 37,973
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

While I'm still unsure if I truly believe Rogue was cut or not, people can't be using backstage photos that she happens to be in as proof that she's not cut. Of course she was there, no one ever said she wasn't. Being cut from the movie after filming scenes just means they're going to edit her out of the film, not behind the scenes stuff.

With that said, I am still half and half to believing her being fully cut. I just feel like they may make her a deux ex machina at the end in the third act somehow; and with how meticulously planned this whole movie already looks, I just think she's too important to cut. That's not to say she's going to have a bigger part than anyone, but I do think it will be prominent.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 02:15 PM   #924
Morti
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 365
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
While I'm still unsure if I truly believe Rogue was cut or not, people can't be using backstage photos that she happens to be in as proof that she's not cut. Of course she was there, no one ever said she wasn't. Being cut from the movie after filming scenes just means they're going to edit her out of the film, not behind the scenes stuff.

With that said, I am still half and half to believing her being fully cut. I just feel like they may make her a deux ex machina at the end in the third act somehow; and with how meticulously planned this whole movie already looks, I just think she's too important to cut. That's not to say she's going to have a bigger part than anyone, but I do think it will be prominent.
She is a plot device.

But a welcome one

Morti is offline  
Old 04-07-2014, 02:18 PM   #925
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 37,973
Default Re: Girl gone ROGUE Thread (ANNA PAQUIN's BACK..FALSE ALARM SHE'S BEEN CUT) - Part

As long as it works on-screen, nothing wrong with that. In all honesty, if the plot device is anything like I think it is, they're drawing inspiration from X-Men Evolution in the episodes before the rise of Apocalypse.

Majik1387 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.