The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2014, 05:17 PM   #276
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Did they? They released a 5 second instagram video intended to tease Monday's Empire shenanigans. No mention of any trailer or footage reveal of any sort.
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/01/25-x-...lighted-today/

"... We already knew a new trailer (which we’ll have here on Nerdist.com later) was set to surface after Bryan Singer’s recent instagram tease..."

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...
Old 02-02-2014, 05:25 PM   #277
Moridin
Death Contagious Deity

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
A superbowl spot doesn't gurantee sucess.As hulk,Van Helsing,and Lone ranger
can attest.
People keep saying things lie this and I'm finding the logic behind it very strange.

Can you point me to any kind of marketing strategy that does guarantee success? No. Any place marketing money is used also comes with the hopes that the targeted audience responds to it.

Defend night-flight sites...
Trap clamped, snared for pyres...

Witchtripper...
Witchtripper...
Old 02-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #278
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
People keep saying things lie this and I'm finding the logic behind it very strange.

Can you point me to any kind of marketing strategy that does guarantee success? No. Any place marketing money is used also comes with the hopes that the targeted audience responds to it.
Because super bowl spots are expense.

There Is reason why studios aren't spending money on them like they use to.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:35 PM   #279
JP
Smelly

Quote:

When said marketing costs $4 million for a 1 time 30 second spot, most studios would much rather spend that elsewhere.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:46 PM   #280
Avalanche
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkilban2 View Post
Hey, at least we get a Cap trailer! Right?

Bright side
An amazing trailer no less.

They seem like they're really pulling it out of the bag with TWS. It's the most excited I've been about an Avengers Universe movie that wasn't The Avengers.

Hopefully the action in the DOFP trailer will have the same kind of 'cool' feel to it.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #281
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick

Cap trailers ruled! Let's keep the hype train marvel goodness going with dofp abs tasm2!

Old 02-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #282
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

ABout another 2 hours to go? Get ready for either disappointment or joy. I believe in former.

Some will need their bottoms powered for the former lol

Old 02-02-2014, 05:50 PM   #283
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalanche View Post
An amazing trailer no less.

They seem like they're really pulling it out of the bag with TWS. It's the most excited I've been about an Avengers Universe movie that wasn't The Avengers.

Hopefully the action in the DOFP trailer will have the same kind of 'cool' feel to it.
I have good feeling about the winter soldier.Defently looks better than Iron Man
3 and Thor The Dark world.It's really looking like my second anticapted film after DOFP.Maybe the Amazing Spider-man 2 spot will chance my ranking.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:50 PM   #284
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick

I sometimes wonder why you come to these boards PoSeiDon other than to be a Debbie Downer and killjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
Old 02-02-2014, 05:50 PM   #285
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
A teaser that said TRAILER IN 5 DAYS. . .

There was no time for debut attached to that teaser for trailer?

More convinced it was just a teaser and nothing more. All just to hype up Jan 27th.

But if some wish it hard enough they may get it or cry themselves to sleep.

Old 02-02-2014, 05:53 PM   #286
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
I sometimes wonder why you come to these boards PoSeiDon other than to be a Debbie Downer and killjoy.
I enjoy the X-Men films, that's why I come here. I just find it silly the antics of some; Just wishing and hoping for things that aren't there. It's funny to see how some grown men go baby huey over some things they have no control over, lol.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:07 PM   #287
narrows101
Side-Kick

Watch and listen to Hugh on the NFL red carpet talking about Patrick, Ian, and plugging DOFP.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ckman/127yw60m

Old 02-02-2014, 06:13 PM   #288
Malik
Side-Kick

Get dat minor promo fox!

Old 02-02-2014, 06:19 PM   #289
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Quote:
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/01/25-x-...lighted-today/

"... We already knew a new trailer (which we’ll have here on Nerdist.com later) was set to surface after Bryan Singer’s recent instagram tease..."
I think it was an assumption on their part too.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:25 PM   #290
xii22_loop
?·:..:·;¸...º----==..*.¯,

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymes_e06 View Post
All the constant arguments between people not being able to handle each others different opinions is enough of a downer. The way everyone fights here is such a metaphor for humans never being capable of world peace.

Old 02-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #291
The Guard
Side-Kick

Or for...mutant/human relations.

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night
Old 02-02-2014, 07:11 PM   #292
danoyse
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoSeiDon View Post
Fine. Bombard Mr. Singers twitter that you poor fanboys are just writhing in heat over getting a teaser and no trailer. Demand a trailer...for the SB.

Go demand one from Fox. This is getting utterly regotdayumdiculous.
Your posts on this matter are pretty ridiculous too. Go find something better to do.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:14 PM   #293
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Quote:
Fine. Bombard Mr. Singers twitter that you poor fanboys are just writhing in heat over getting a teaser and no trailer. Demand a trailer...for the SB.

Go demand one from Fox. This is getting utterly regotdayumdiculous.
You have multiple upper and lower case letters in your one-word username. With all due respect, I don't think you're in any position to say what's ridiculous and what isn't.

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them

Old 02-02-2014, 07:17 PM   #294
danoyse
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by narrows101 View Post
Watch and listen to Hugh on the NFL red carpet talking about Patrick, Ian, and plugging DOFP.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ckman/127yw60m
And a Fox Sports reporter not understanding that Patrick and Ian were really holding a football in that photo.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #295
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!

I was embarrassed.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:05 PM   #296
wobbly
Occasional Scribbler

Remarkably Ignorant reporter: "I think they are a little confused"
Better informed Hugh: "No No, I'm absolutely sure they think they are right".

And they are

Old 02-02-2014, 08:18 PM   #297
danoyse
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

She also called the movie, "X-Man: Days of Future Past".

Old 02-02-2014, 08:19 PM   #298
Tymminator
The Main Man in Minnesota

Wow.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:20 PM   #299
PoSeiDon
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
Your posts on this matter are pretty ridiculous too. Go find something better to do.

I also find many whiny post here ridiculous. But everyone here can express there opinion. I'm not sensitive and I'm not going anywhere and unless I have done something to get banned.........agree to disagree and move on.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:28 PM   #300
danoyse
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
I also find many whiny post here ridiculous. But everyone here can express there opinion. I'm not sensitive and I'm not going anywhere and unless I have done something to get banned.........agree to disagree and move on.
Keep going, because you're getting close...