The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #751
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
So lets talk about that in the FF forum.
Oh, as if you all haven't been discussing it all damn day on this thread? Don't come correct now that I'm putting in my two cents.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:35 PM   #752
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

I wouldn't want any iconic character to be changed, gender- or race-wise. Even sexuality-wise. These are already defined and beloved characters as they are. I can understand people being pissed about that speculation.

IF Doom turns out to be a woman, I have to wonder why it is. Change for the sake of change? Pressure for feminism/social justice warriors? Or a legitimate creative choice with an actual solid idea behind it all?

I sure as hell wouldn't want Erika Lensherr or Charlene Xavier in "my" X-men movies. Nor would I want Roque to be Roger. Dammit.

Old 02-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #753
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

We already have a female Charles Xavier and Magneto - Cassandra Nova and Polaris.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:06 PM   #754
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
So lets talk about that in the FF forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by levikuntz View Post
Ikr
^ This.

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 02-05-2014, 08:16 PM   #755
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Anyone who doesn't hate Fox doing the FF are bashed like crazy there.Even if you say you don't like the idea of female Doom.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:20 PM   #756
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Ock View Post
So, unrelated to FF I was just humming this....

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I stumbled upon this

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Duran Man; 02-05-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 02-05-2014, 08:22 PM   #757
Sun_Down
Groovy

So are we done freaking out about rumors about rumors about an entirely different movie?

There are important things to discuss! Number one: over/under on total lines of dialogue for Sunspot, Warpath and Colossus combined? I'd put it at 3.5

Old 02-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #758
Rike
Dadless.

One line to each one of them it's already more than enough.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:33 PM   #759
Morti
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Down View Post
So are we done freaking out about rumors about rumors about an entirely different movie?

There are important things to discuss! Number one: over/under on total lines of dialogue for Sunspot, Warpath and Colossus combined? I'd put it at 3.5
Colossus will open his mouth during a crucial scene only to let out a contrived cough.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:35 PM   #760
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

Colossus will keep his mouth open a lot, but just for breathing. Also shouting with rage, at least once.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:41 PM   #761
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

Hey, now that I remember: any info about Stryker's son, Jason being in the movie? I'm not up to date with exactly everything.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #762
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Nope.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:44 PM   #763
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

Okay then. Thanks.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:53 PM   #764
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehmeh View Post
Colossus will keep his mouth open a lot, but just for breathing. Also shouting with rage, at least once.

Yes. He will say "Rawr" at least once.

Once you've fallen, just lay there. As you lay, simply think of how stupid you are and how your stupidity got you there.

Old 02-06-2014, 12:24 AM   #765
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
The ship has sailed with taylor as gambit tbh.
Hmm in my opinion, he could always come back if Fox or the writers will give him a chance to return.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
Old 02-06-2014, 08:13 AM   #766
archangel7168
Side-Kick

NAturally i drive out of my way to go get the Empire magazine and barnes n noble only has the capt america one and wont get the xmen till late Feb.

Old 02-06-2014, 08:29 AM   #767
DigificWriter
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
Jimmy was made a girl in Man of Steel. Jenny Olson
Wrong. The character's name is Jenny JURWICH.

"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
Old 02-06-2014, 08:49 AM   #768
Malik
Side-Kick

Jenny was the least of mos problems.

Old 02-06-2014, 09:58 AM   #769
Big V
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangel7168 View Post
NAturally i drive out of my way to go get the Empire magazine and barnes n noble only has the capt america one and wont get the xmen till late Feb.
Same thing man, broke my heart, hurry the heck up B&N!

Old 02-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #770
Rockteur
X-Men Fanatic

Trailer Watch 2014: 3 months away from the 2nd most expensive movie of all time, and still no full trailer. Fox marketing is pulling a "The Wolverine". They only had enough money for a month of advertising, the general audience didn't even know it was coming out.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #771
Malik
Side-Kick

The desperation for a new trailer is real

Old 02-06-2014, 03:48 PM   #772
Rockteur
X-Men Fanatic

Angry Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
It really is.

Old 02-06-2014, 03:52 PM   #773
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Quote:
I initially read "desperation" as "description," and I was like . Then I read it properly, and I was like

Old 02-06-2014, 04:05 PM   #774
Rike
Dadless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockteur View Post
Trailer Watch 2014: 3 months away from the 2nd most expensive movie of all time, and still no full trailer. Fox marketing is pulling a "The Wolverine". They only had enough money for a month of advertising, the general audience didn't even know it was coming out.
We already had a trailer and liking or not that was the trailer 1 not a teaser trailer .
And there`s actually three months AND A HALF until the release of the movie .

Old 02-06-2014, 04:17 PM   #775
Sun_Down
Groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockteur View Post
Don't be that guy/girl. For one thing it's closer to four months away. You have no idea about how much money FOX has, and there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that the marketing will be anything less than sufficient.

Please just admit that you simply WANT a new trailer.