The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2014, 12:41 PM   #151
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krak66 View Post
does anyone hear about trailer? i heard a speculation about 3 February monday
Would be nice.

Proud Co-founder of Gambit’s Royal Flush
Old 02-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #152
Lightning Strykez!
Former Mod On Pension Pay

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Well, the timing sounds about right. It's February now we are officially just months from DoFP debuting. A new trailer now will still allow for a possible third full trailer in April, plus myriads of TV spots.

Old 02-01-2014, 12:55 PM   #153
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
Not love it no. Not hate it before seeing it? Yeah I'm naive like that
People always jump to conclusions before seeing things, heck I even do it from time to time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krak66 View Post
does anyone hear about trailer? i heard a speculation about 3 February monday
Where did you hear that from?

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 02-01-2014, 02:25 PM   #154
Snikt
Side-Kick

My money is still on this Tuesday or Thursday for the new trailer to drop. Just a gut feeling ...especially since that's what Fox did 3 years ago with First Class.

Old 02-01-2014, 02:40 PM   #155
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt View Post
My money is still on this Tuesday or Thursday for the new trailer to drop. Just a gut feeling ...especially since that's what Fox did 3 years ago with First Class.
oh, really? First Class trailer came in Feb?

if so, would be awesome to have the new trailer next week....

lets see what happens

Old 02-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #156
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Does anyone have the Empire page where they talk about the action in the film?

1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 02-01-2014, 05:16 PM   #157
Fumardude
Side-Kick

Th Cool Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
oh, really? First Class trailer came in Feb?

if so, would be awesome to have the new trailer next week....

lets see what happens
Live your avatar!! Do you have a full cover of her in green? & would you be willing to share it ? Please

Old 02-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #158
Angamb
Banned User

yes, I did it

but I wanted to improve the tone of the suit, so maybe I'll work on it in the next days.... so stay tuned!

edited: ok, you gave me the final push, so here is my short manip!

Last edited by Angamb; 02-01-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #159
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
Maybe because in the Empire Magazine Singer says he is only in 'one beat of the movie.' So it isn't a particularly large role.
Singer has to stop selling this movie short; he doesn't really need to tell us that Quicksilver in only in "one beat of the movie." That's how you kill the buzz of your movie. That's something that can be misconstrued by fan boys, especially since he's more than likely gonna be in that Maximoff set. Fan boys are a fickle bunch, when you tell them he's in only one beat they'll think he's only in one insignificant scene.

But if he wants to send out a press release (in this instance, to Entertainment Weekly), he should also be clearer. None of this "She's in only one sequence" that had to be cut but "she's still in the film."

Old 02-01-2014, 07:19 PM   #160
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
yes, I did it

but I wanted to improve the tone of the suit, so maybe I'll work on it in the next days.... so stay tuned!

And people say the costumes won't work or would look silly in live action. That looks perfect!

Old 02-01-2014, 07:25 PM   #161
TheGoddess
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
And people say the costumes won't work or would look silly in live action. That looks perfect!
NO

Too bright and cartoony looking,and does not fit the tone of the film.

Old 02-01-2014, 07:30 PM   #162
TheGoddess
Banned User

A darker shade of green woudln't look bad.

Old 02-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #163
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique'sbooty View Post
NO

Too bright and cartoony looking,and does not fit the tone of the film.
That looks great imo. Like you said, a darker shade of green could work too especially in this film. Regardless, that looks really good.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:34 PM   #164
SuperJediHero
Mind BLOWN!!!

Hopefully Super Bowl trailer!!!

Old 02-01-2014, 08:44 PM   #165
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Quote:
yes, I did it

I love it Angamb for this movie it may be to bright but for a future movie id love to see her in this.

Storm #1-July 23 2014-Preorder your copy today
Old 02-01-2014, 08:48 PM   #166
Angamb
Banned User

yes, originally I painted it more pale, but then added more light and colour in general, so thats why it looks like that.

But the point is what some users have already said, the comic costumes can easily work, whatever the colour tone is.

Is just using the right design and the right tone. And thats it: Awesome costumes to make all fans happy and get new followers too

Last edited by Angamb; 02-01-2014 at 08:54 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:51 PM   #167
Illuminata
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

I would make the entire outfit dark green and only high light in yellow the pattern ribbons on the side.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #168
BeholdMe
Storm Disciple

Quote:
yes, originally I painted more pale, but then added more light and colour in general, so thats why it looks like that.

But the point is what some users have already said, the comic costumes can easily worked, whatever the colour tone is.

Is just using the right design and the right tone. And thats it: Awesome costumes to make all fans happy and get new followers too
I agree it doesnt have to look identical to their costumes in the comics but looking very similar or adapting them to fit on the big screen can def work.

Storm #1-July 23 2014-Preorder your copy today
Old 02-01-2014, 09:41 PM   #169
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
yes, originally I painted it more pale, but then added more light and colour in general, so thats why it looks like that.

But the point is what some users have already said, the comic costumes can easily work, whatever the colour tone is.

This^^

Old 02-01-2014, 09:46 PM   #170
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Love the colored manip Angamb!

Oh and a few pages back someone commented they'd like to see Abengers or MoS action scenes here, I don't know if I can think of anything particular from those films that's would fit here, but I LOVE the shot in Avengers where it goes in an out of each member fighting in sequence (where IM shoots the blast off Caps shield). Something like that would be cool to see in the future with the team working together on Sentiels or some sequence of them fighting together.

For me I see the future stuff showing some cool action stuff and the past giving us a great story.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 02-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #171
squeekness
The mighty squeek!

Quote:
yes, I did it

I am not even a Rogue fan and I think that looks great.

Proud Co-founder of Gambit’s Royal Flush
Old 02-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #172
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
But REALISM

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 02-01-2014, 11:10 PM   #173
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

The green needs to be toned down a bit. Make it more of a Hunter or Camouflage green and it would look great.

Old 02-01-2014, 11:35 PM   #174
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystique'sbooty View Post
What's this from?

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 02-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #175
def28
Side-Kick

X-Men anime. Believe it was the last episode and she was just a cameo. No lines or anything from what I remember.

Last edited by def28; 02-01-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Closed Thread