The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2014, 03:42 PM   #326
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamb View Post
actually, someone pretty close to the production told me there will be costumes, so... you cant say "they wont have costumes" as if you know if, lol
Excuse me. THAT IS A SPOILER. Are you aware that you ruined that for everyone here?!

Old 02-13-2014, 03:53 PM   #327
Malik
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

And when others do it he yells at them

Old 02-13-2014, 03:54 PM   #328
xrs13
Cold as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by danoyse View Post
excuse me. That is a spoiler. Are you aware that you ruined that for everyone here?!
o_o

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Old 02-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #329
TheSpectacular
Geronimo

So apparently test screenings are going well for Cap 2 and Spidey 2, anyone know how they are for this?

Robocop-6.5 Non-Stop-8.5 Need for Speed-4 Captain America:The Winter Soldier-10 The Amazing Spider-Man 2-10 Godzilla-7.5
X-Men: Days of Future Past- 8
Old 02-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #330
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

My 2nd guess about what the trailer will be like:

- Wolverine wakes up in an LSD hippie cave, tripping balls
- Sees Sabretooth, immediately stabs him in the neck
- LSD wears off
- No Sabretooth, only the neck-stabbed body of JFK next to him
- Charles is there, says "I know a guy who can help us"
- They both go to Stryker's son Jason, now residing in Xavier's school
- Jason uses Cerebro with Charles' help and makes everyone think they saw JFK getting shot 10 years ago on TV as well as on location
- Everyone laughs, except Jason whose brain is now fried
- Wolverine carries Jason to Strykers' porch, rings the doorbell and runs away while "Chariots of fire" is playing
- When Wolverine returns, Cyclops has baked a cake
- Everyone enjoys cake

CUT TO THE FUTURE

- Storm and Colossus are playing catch with Sentinels
- Charles, Kitty and Magneto still trying to put diapers on Wolverine
- Wolverine subconsiously stabs everyone trying to do it
- Jean is tending to their wounds

Last edited by Tehmeh; 02-13-2014 at 04:11 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:21 PM   #331
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Excuse me. THAT IS A SPOILER. Are you aware that you ruined that for everyone here?!
Not sure if serious.....

Old 02-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #332
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

i'm pretty sure danoyse wasn't being serious

Old 02-13-2014, 04:28 PM   #333
Rike
Wat.

Quote:

Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #334
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
Awesome!
Nice.

I love the color too and I love how he has those...two fasteners (I know I'm showing my ignorance by not know what they actually are!) that connect to his cape. He had that in his "old" costume too:

Old 02-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #335
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
HA.

nice try

Old 02-13-2014, 04:53 PM   #336
Morti
Side-Kick

Quote:
HA.

nice try
Well danoyse is kind of right, even if she is kidding..

It technically is a spoiler

Old 02-13-2014, 05:01 PM   #337
Angamb
Banned User

I can understand it to some extent, but its not actual info about any scene, how the movie starts, how it ends, what happens to a certain character, who will cameo.

Like how most spoilers posted on here have been, and you all know it.

this is just about costumes, something fans have been waiting since last year. Its two totally different things. And at the end of the day, Im not even sure if that person was talking about the 70's, since that quote on our conversation was a bit ambiguous

Old 02-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #338
Avalanche
Side-Kick

Quote:
I can understand it to some extent, but its not actual info about any scene, how the movie starts, how it ends, what happens to a certain character, who will cameo.

this is just about costumes, something fans have been waiting since last year. Its two totally different things. And at the end of the day, Im not even sure if that person was talking about the 70's, since that quote on our conversation was a bit ambiguous
I think the point is that what is considered a spoiler is different to each person. What you think is a spoiler is different to what other people think is a spoiler.

Last edited by Avalanche; 02-13-2014 at 06:20 PM.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:10 PM   #339
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Quote:

But someone else does it...you turn into Commissioner Gordon and turn on the spoiler signal.

And didn't you just give everyone this definition of a spoiler?

Quote:
all the info that isnt released by Fox, Singer, the producers or any actor are spoilers.

Thats pretty easy to understand
You didn't even follow your own rules, there.

And no, I don't think anyone is seriously mad about a potential spoiler. But how are you liking a taste of your own medicine?

Old 02-13-2014, 05:17 PM   #340
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Hopefully this pic can calm down somewhat those who say fox isn't promating DOFP

Old 02-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #341
xrs13
Cold as ice

Based on the pic singer just tweeted am I right in assuming they are shooting some new past xavier stuff?

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Old 02-13-2014, 05:24 PM   #342
JEM
Side-Kick

I wondered if Fox could show the trailer during the Oscars ceremony this year. Is it possible? How much it would cost ?

Old 02-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #343
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
But someone else does it...you turn into Commissioner Gordon and turn on the spoiler signal.

And didn't you just give everyone this definition of a spoiler?

You didn't even follow your own rules, there.

And no, I don't think anyone is seriously mad about a potential spoiler. But how are you liking a taste of your own medicine?
yes, technically it would be a spoiler, but again, I would repeat my previous comment. Its just a comment about the look of the characters, not about the content of the scenes. And I didnt even describe how the costume will be, just what that apparently "there will be costumes". Its not a description

So... two totally different cases.

But..... if some of you preffer it, I can edite my original comment using the spoiler tag, and everyone happy, since basically thats what has happened all this time.

people post spoilers without tag, I protest, they edite it. And it happens again week after, lol. But everything is fine it seems, so its like there arent real rules on here, just some comments here and there by some of the adm's, and a pm, and thats it. But the problem gets repeated over and over, so basically something isnt working.

but.... none cares.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #344
JP
To me

Quote:
yes, technically it would be a spoiler, but again, I would repeat my previous comment. Its just a comment about the look of the characters, not about the content of the scenes.

So, it's like the time someone mentioned a location in the film, a location that was mentioned by Singer by the way, and you went off on them because it should have been in spoiler tags?

It was a comment about a location, not about the content of the scenes.

Hm.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:31 PM   #345
Rike
Wat.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Old 02-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #346
Tehmeh
Everybody likes bewbs

The evolution of wheelchairs.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:36 PM   #347
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:

Quote:
yes, technically it would be a spoiler, but again, I would repeat my previous comment. Its just a comment about the look of the characters, not about the content of the scenes. And I didnt even describe how the costume will be, just what that apparently "there will be costumes". Its not a description

No, they're not two totally different cases. You're just a hypocrite.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:40 PM   #348
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

The problem, Angamb, is that you tend to fly off the handle at anyone at even the tiniest of things, things that most people wouldn't even care about as far as "spoilers" are concerned. And notice how it's usually only you that does the complaining. Maybe you just need to take a step back from the board itself if it's such a problem for you, because it's starting to get into "thou doth protest too much, methinks" territory.

Old 02-13-2014, 05:41 PM   #349
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Quote:

But..... if some of you preffer it, I can edite my original comment using the spoiler tag, and everyone happy, since basically thats what has happened all this time.

people post spoilers without tag, I protest, they edite it. And it happens again week after, lol. But everything is fine it seems, so its like there arent real rules on here, just some comments here and there by some of the adm's, and a pm, and thats it. But the problem gets repeated over and over, so basically something isnt working.

but.... none cares.
No, you did exactly what you complain about when others do it, and you're just making excuses. Notice how many people called you out on it?

Old 02-13-2014, 05:45 PM   #350
danoyse
Snikt. Stab. Repeat.
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
So, it's like the time someone mentioned a location in the film, a location that was mentioned by Singer by the way, and you went off on them because it should have been in spoiler tags?

It was a comment about a location, not about the content of the scenes.

Hm.
Or that time we got a complaint about a spoiler that was in spoiler tag...