The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 09:54 AM   #651
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Super bowl didn't air on TV?
For one thing it's cheaper to put ads on Shows on Fox and FX networks.Also it gives more time to finish effects for ads close to release than put out an expensive ad on Super bowl.

Fox airing previews for last stand and origins during their shows helped with box office of those films.Just imagine what having previews during their show of a
good X-Men film could do

Old 02-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #652
Angamb
Banned User

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

And Cap already have a tv spot on my country, on Europe.

But yeah, I dont think we need a tv spot yet. A full trailer yes, for sure.

I hope it comes in two weeks at most. This long wait is killing us, some days.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:00 AM   #653
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
Because they should want to beat other heromovies marketing?
It's not a contest...

Why would DOFP want to try and "beat" other superhero movies in marketing when the only one that opens even remotely close to it is TASM2. Even then, that still opens almost an entire month before it.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #654
Sun_Down
Groovy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasjan View Post
When FOX gonna start bombard with official TV spots?
Not 3.5 months before the movie comes out, that's for sure.

Old 02-18-2014, 10:36 AM   #655
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

It is way too early for anything resembling a T.V spot.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:10 AM   #656
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
There are photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaving montreal hotel.So it's safe to assume her being part of addattional shooting has basiclly been confirmed.
He hair is much shorter too

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 02-18-2014, 11:49 AM   #657
Zarex
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Why would they have TV spots for a movie that doesn't come out until the end of May? Captain America doesn't even have TV spots yet and that movie comes out the first week of April.
Marvel has been airing CA:TWS ads during prime time Olympics coverage on NBC.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:51 AM   #658
psyonic
X-Man

Shawn Ashmore also tweeted about returning to NYC from Montreal.

Old 02-18-2014, 11:52 AM   #659
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

I've seen an ad for Amazing Spider-Man 2 over here. No other superhero movies yet

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:58 AM   #660
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
Marvel has been airing CA:TWS ads during prime time Olympics coverage on NBC.
So cap comes out first week of april.DOFP comes out around memorial day.

Old 02-18-2014, 12:07 PM   #661
Zarex
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
So cap comes out first week of april.DOFP comes out around memorial day.
I was responding to a poster who thought there were no Cap ads on TV. There are.

Old 02-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #662
danoyse
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
Super bowl didn't air on TV?
Oh sweet Jesus, not this again...

Old 02-18-2014, 12:38 PM   #663
kasjan
Side-Kick

Yeah I know this problem, have to lost on weight too, stop eating chocolates...

Old 02-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #664
lastairbender
Side-Kick

Looking at the teaser, Guardians of galaxy looks very promising...in the other hand...expectations are dropping for DOFP i guesss cause of the boring pics that have been shown lately..they are very bland...i guess i will wait for that damn trailer...
expectation are dropping for this movie I guess cause of the boring pics that have been shown lately and no new trailer
Read more at http://www.**************.com/news/?...5b5AOFcBjYC.99
expectation are dropping for this movie I guess cause of the boring pics that have been shown lately and no new trailer

Old 02-18-2014, 12:59 PM   #665
lastairbender
Side-Kick

Ups... i made something wrong...Sorry

Old 02-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #666
JP
Smelly

‏@colliderfrosty if you're looking forward to X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST you def want to hit Collider tomorrow morning at 9am pst.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:08 PM   #667
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!

Why would expectations be dropping because of another movie?

Old 02-18-2014, 01:09 PM   #668
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
‏@colliderfrosty if you're looking forward to X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST you def want to hit Collider tomorrow morning at 9am pst.
Wonder what it could be...

Old 02-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #669
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulholland-Jr View Post
Why would expectations be dropping because of another movie?
Because people are only capable of looking forward to one movie at a time

Old 02-18-2014, 01:10 PM   #670
lastairbender
Side-Kick

Not because of another movie...because of what they are giving us...need something with impact...not meh and bland..have to wait..i have faith..i love x-men!

Old 02-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #671
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastairbender View Post
Looking at the teaser, Guardians of galaxy looks very promising...in the other hand...expectations are dropping for DOFP i guesss cause of the boring pics that have been shown lately..they are very bland...i guess i will wait for that damn trailer...

Oh jesus

Having done a rewatch of X-Men films over the weekend I remain very excited for DOFP.Maybe finally they have another X film to top It.

SInce I never read GotG In my life I have no intrest whatsever In it.Well there may be GotG fans who have no intrest In X-Men.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:12 PM   #672
Snikt
Side-Kick

Quote:
I saw that on Twitter. Hope it's the trailer

Old 02-18-2014, 01:13 PM   #673
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Wonder what it could be...

Old 02-18-2014, 01:15 PM   #674
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Maybe a Trailer

I always though based on past Fox would drop a trailer during february.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #675
lastairbender
Side-Kick

I think its not a trailer..they would do something bigger to announce it...like a teaser from the trailer or a down counting..and its just after GG trailer...
perhaps a poster or a featurette?

Closed Thread