The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #676
usagicassidy
Side-Kick

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

Never even heard of Collider. lol. Guess I have now though.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:17 PM   #677
psyonic
X-Man

Default Re: Days of Future Past News and Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 30

I was just watching an interview with Ian Mckellan that was recorded this morning and he said Patrick Stewart couldn't attend because he has returned to film DOFP for a day in Montreal he also said he was asked too but he told them he has a mustache for his broadway play, and they told him not to bother to go to Montreal, not sure if he was joking though.

http://new.livestream.com/thegreenes...um=socialmedia

Last edited by psyonic; 02-18-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #678
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagicassidy View Post
Never even heard of Collider. lol. Guess I have now though.
Never...heard....of Collider? D:

Old 02-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #679
Rike
Something strange here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
‏@colliderfrosty if you're looking forward to X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST you def want to hit Collider tomorrow morning at 9am pst.
OMFG!!! It's coming I can feel it!

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-18-2014, 01:19 PM   #680
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

I guess Fox Is going to contunue those complaing they drop stuff when other studios drop theiir stuff Not that I am complaning.I always look forward to
stuff from my number 1 anticapted film of 2014

Old 02-18-2014, 01:20 PM   #681
lastairbender
Side-Kick

THey should do an official site update..a more interesting one

Old 02-18-2014, 01:21 PM   #682
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I guess Fox Is going to contunue those complaing they drop stuff when other studios drop theiir stuff Not that I am complaning.I always look forward to
stuff from my number 1 anticapted film of 2014
Who cares, we get a GOTG trailer and DOFP trailer. That's a win win, only studio fanboys see it as a bad thing.

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 02-18-2014, 01:24 PM   #683
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyonic View Post
I was just watching an interview with Ian Mckellan that was recorded this morning and he said Patrick Stewart couldn't attend because he has returned to film DOFP for a day in Montreal

http://new.livestream.com/thegreenes...um=socialmedia
Very cool.I wonder if they are tweaking ending to help set up Apocalypse.

If they really want to incorporate Age of Apocalypse Into films and possibly
use selected OT cast members They should show apocalypse arrival with FC
cast members and show Apocalypse rulling with OT cast members

Old 02-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #684
psyonic
X-Man

So far, the actors confirmed for reshoots are Jackman, Lawrence, Hoult, Page, Ashmore, Cudmore and Stewart.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #685
JP
Smelly

Let's not assume it's a trailer...

Old 02-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #686
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP View Post
‏@colliderfrosty if you're looking forward to X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST you def want to hit Collider tomorrow morning at 9am pst.
Ohh?

Old 02-18-2014, 01:29 PM   #687
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

Quote:
Very cool.I wonder if they are tweaking ending to help set up Apocalypse.

If they really want to incorporate Age of Apocalypse Into films and possibly
use selected OT cast members They should show apocalypse arrival with FC
cast members and show Apocalypse rulling with OT cast members
So it would be another save the future by stopping something in the past movie? After all it was said to be more a FC sequel

While it could be for the ending it may also be to cover up rogues scenes or maybe just reshoots in general for scenes that didn't work as hoped

Also depends about the 3 timeline rumour by the end of the film that was mentioned

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 02-18-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #688
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclopsWasRight View Post
Who cares, we get a GOTG trailer and DOFP trailer. That's a win win, only studio fanboys see it as a bad thing.
I was having fun with those who may say Fox only released something tomorrow because Disney Is releasing first GotG trailer.

They could be releasing the first DOFP featurette too Instead of trailer.Maybbe Fox Is letting them print a set visit with new information.

Whatever it is hopefully It is good

Old 02-18-2014, 01:35 PM   #689
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
So far, the actors confirmed for reshoots are Jackman, Lawrence, Hoult, Page, Ashmore, Cudmore and Stewart.
Very Intresting bunch they assembled for the addational Filming.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:37 PM   #690
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Quote:
I guess Fox Is going to contunue those complaing they drop stuff when other studios drop theiir stuff
Yea, it's not like other studios other than Fox release things around the same time. Oh wait, TASM2 and Captain America both released their new trailers on the same day.

Who cares.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:39 PM   #691
CyclopsWasRight
Well, he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Yea, it's not like other studios other than Fox release things around the same time. Oh wait, TASM2 and Captain America both released their new trailers on the same day.

Who cares.
interesting that there wasn't any accusations of one trying to screw over the other in that case

(90%-100% = Excellent. 80%-90% = Great. 70%-80% = Very Good. 60%-70% = Good. 50%-60% = Okay.
40%-50% = Mediocre. 30%-40% = Poor. 20%-30% = Bad. 0%-20% = Awful)
Old 02-18-2014, 01:41 PM   #692
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuestStar2004 View Post
So it would be another save the future by stopping something in the past movie? After all it was said to be more a FC sequel

While it could be for the ending it may also be to cover up rogues scenes or maybe just reshoots in general for scenes that didn't work as hoped

Also depends about the 3 timeline rumour by the end of the film that was mentioned
If you want to do age of apocalypse you can't do it In one film.Plus people have said they want a larger multi film plan for films.Age of apocalypse provides that.

You can do In APocalypse the arrival of Apocalypse In post 1973 past.And also show glimpse of future to what Apocalypse will lead to.

The trying to prevent APocalypse from sezing power can be In Sequel to Apocalypse.

Last edited by marvelrobbins; 02-18-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 01:45 PM   #693
DOFP
Side-Kick

Quote:
Hmm interesting . . .

Old 02-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #694
Rike
Something strange here?

Quote:
@colliderfrosty any hint about what it is going to be?
Quote:
@chaparovski can't. but it's going to be good

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Old 02-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #695
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Where was it confirmed that Patrick Stewart was going back?

Old 02-18-2014, 01:55 PM   #696
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikePirado View Post
Well, here's hoping it's not just more character stills or set pics of the two Xaviers staring at each other. I would kind of like to see something different at this point.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:56 PM   #697
Mulholland-Jr
BANJOOO!

Quote:
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=677

Old 02-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #698
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Ian Mckellen confirmed it during Interview.

Old 02-18-2014, 01:57 PM   #699
Rike
Something strange here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Well, here's hoping it's not just more character stills or set pics of the two Xaviers staring at each other. I would kind of like to see something different at this point.
/\ THIS.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:03 PM   #700
JP
Smelly

Well, if it were a trailer (I doubt it) I can't see any way Singer and co. wouldn't announce it today ahead of time. Collider is a cool site and all, but I can't imagine them debuting a surprise trailer out of the blue. Maybe it's the theatrical poster?

Closed Thread