The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man Sequels

Old 02-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #26
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion

I wonder if they'll kill off Peter in TASM3 or 4.

He's not signed on for 4 after all.

Miles Morales vs Prowler/Venom (Ultimate version)?

Last edited by FeedOnATreeFrog; 02-27-2014 at 08:22 PM.
FeedOnATreeFrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #27
universeman
Side-Kick

If they can`t get Andrew back maybe they could bring in Spider-Girl Peter`s Daughter

universeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #28
Picard Sisko
Prepare to be Assimilated

No, they will recast Peter Parker and move on.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Picard Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #29
Spooderman
Side-Kick

I think Spider-Girl could work. And like 2099, it would work better with Tobey's peter, since he's older than Garfield, so enough time might have passed by the time the movie would be made. He'll also probably get married to Mary Jane, and I'm not sure what they're going to do with Garfields love life. Maybe he'll be gay. I don't care.

However, I think Spider-Girl should have her own cartoon before a film, and Marvel probably won't do that because it's a risk, and they'll keep making crappy Ultimate Spider-Man episodes which only a small minority of comic fans like.

Spooderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 09:10 PM   #30
Picard Sisko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooderman View Post
I think Spider-Girl could work. And like 2099, it would work better with Tobey's peter, since he's older than Garfield, so enough time might have passed by the time the movie would be made.
What does this have to do with Tobey's Peter Parker? That series is done with! Also, Spider-Man 2099 has virtually no connection to Peter Parker.

Quote:
He'll also probably get married to Mary Jane, and I'm not sure what they're going to do with Garfields love life. Maybe he'll be gay. I don't care.

Quote:
However, I think Spider-Girl should have her own cartoon before a film, and Marvel probably won't do that because it's a risk, and they'll keep making crappy Ultimate Spider-Man episodes which only a small minority of comic fans like.
I don't think we'll be seeing a Spider-Girl movie or cartoon anytime soon.

"No matter how small I am--no matter how hopeless everything seems--I mustn't give up! My size doesn't matter! Even my life doesn't matter! No one can win--every battle, but--no man should fall-- without a struggle!"
Old 02-27-2014, 11:06 PM   #31
Spooderman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
What does this have to do with Tobey's Peter Parker? That series is done with! Also, Spider-Man 2099 has virtually no connection to Peter Parker.
There's no reason Sony couldn't revive it. Other film series have been revived before. They probably won't do so because they suck.

He was trying to replicate Spider-Man's powers. And there was the video games. Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.

Quote:
Andrew Garfield thinks it's a good idea. Or are you trying to say he'd be Bi, not gay, since he wants to suck face with Gwen?

Quote:
I don't think we'll be seeing a Spider-Girl movie or cartoon anytime soon.
I know, but it would be cool. I'd definitely watch it (if it was good)

Last edited by Spooderman; 02-28-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:17 AM   #32
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

I'm happy to hear Webb and Garfield are confirmed for a third film. At the very least they're going to match the Maguire/Raimi era's count. After that, we'll just have to see what happens.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 07:28 AM   #33
Picard Sisko

Quote:
There's no reason Sony couldn't revive it. Other film series have been revived before. They probably won't do so because they suck.
I never said they couldn't revive it, I said they wouldn't.

Quote:
He was trying to replicate Spider-Man's powers. And there was the video games. Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.
He was trying to replicate Spider-Man's powers, but he has no association with Peter Parker except for a couple of video games I dislike.

Quote:
Andrew Garfield thinks it's a good idea. Or are you trying to say he'd be Bi, not gay, since he wants to suck face with Gwen?
You clearly did NOT understand what he meant. He clarified his statement shortly after, saying that he was trying to show support for gay rights. However, Andrew doesn't literally think Peter Parker should be gay, or bi. He was joking about that, as well as making MJ a man.

Quote:
I know, but it would be cool. I'd definitely watch it (if it was good)
You could pretty much say that about anything. lol

Old 02-28-2014, 12:08 PM   #34
Spooderman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Sisko View Post
I never said they couldn't revive it, I said they wouldn't.
And I can talk about how they should.

Quote:
You clearly did NOT understand what he meant. He clarified his statement shortly after, saying that he was trying to show support for gay rights. However, Andrew doesn't literally think Peter Parker should be gay, or bi. He was joking about that, as well as making MJ a man.
I know, I was just being facetious. But if they did make Peter bi in a sequel, it should be seen as a non-issue.

Quote:
You could pretty much say that about anything. lol
Not really, you have to be interested in the show first. I'm probably not going to watch Breaking Bad even though it was critically acclaimed, because I don't care about it. I would watch a Spider-Girl TV show because I'm interested in Spider-Man and superheroes.

Old 02-28-2014, 01:11 PM   #35
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
Because there is no need. Name a time when they went back to a previous franchise after a reboot.
It's not because they "suck" it because it's common sense really.

Quote:
He was joking, he even said so himself. He's a supporter of LGBT so he was challenging people perceptions.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
I'm not a fanboy, I'm just an entusiastic Spider-Man fan...
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Green Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #36
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

For ASM3,they can just copy the formula from ASM2.replace:
-Electro for Mystero
-Proto Goblin with Green Goblin
-Rhino for Shocker

Old 03-04-2014, 05:40 PM   #37
spiderral
Side-Kick

How about Mysterio and Green Goblin for TASM3?

If Gwen meets her fate in TASM2 then maybe Mysterio could play tricks on Peter/Spidey, thinking that Gwen is still alive and struggling to get over her this way.
If you introduce the symbiote, then Shocker can play the same small part like he did in TAS cartoon. I'm not sure how the symbiote/Mysterio storyline would work so we'll just treat them as separate ideas for now. =P

spiderral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:04 PM   #38
Picard Sisko

Well we do know that Rhino will return since Giamatti confirmed that. So he is basically locked for TASM3.

Chris Cooper confirmed that he will return to TASM3, saying his role in TASM2 is an introduction that leads to "better things." So let's assume he will become a Goblin of some kind. I think that still leaves room for another smaller villain, maybe Mysterio. Otto Octavious should be introduced as side character though just to get the ball rolling on Dr. Octopus.

Old 03-05-2014, 03:53 PM   #39
GoldGoblin
Side-Kick

So Rhino will be the villain in the beginning of TASM3,Green Goblin will take over Proto Goblin's role.So you just need a new villain to take over Electro's spot.Probably be Mysterious because:
-It's Webb's favorite villain.
-He has never been done before.
-You can have Emma Stone in the movie because Mysterious could use her image to defeat spidery.

Old 03-05-2014, 04:39 PM   #40
Zantera
Side-Kick

What I would love would be the symbiote saga that would include Spidey getting the symbiote, the creation of Venom, and also Carnage. However, since a stand alone Venom movie is in the works, I feel like this probably won't be likely for the third movie. I do think it would have been awesome though.

Otherwise, the two villains I wish for the most would be Mysterio and Vulture. With the first, there's so much cool things you can do, and with Vulture you can do endless aerial fights. I wouldn't really mind Green Goblin, Sandman or Doc Ock, but I would rather see something completely new if I had to choose. (considering they have been in movies already)

Zantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 07:43 PM   #41
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

In my opinion, I would like to see Mysterio or Chameleon in the next movie and maybe set up Eddie Brock in the third and then he has a solo movie as Venom and comes back in the fourth film to wreak havoc.

I like the idea of Mysterio or Chameleon screwing with Peter's head. After all, he is posed to lose both Gwen and Harry in "ASM2" so you have Ben, Gwen, Harry, George Stacy, and Max Dillon all dead--- people he could've saved along with him not knowing if Norman is alive or not either. So all of that is going to be weighing heavily down on top of him. He's going to be a wreck. If you add in a grand magician/illusionist like Mysterio or Chameleon with his changeable masks, Peter will be caught in between what is reality and fantasy; tragedy will destroy him even further.

If you, too, bring in the black suit as all of this is happening--- Peter's rage, bitterness, and remorse will only build which means if he found the man who killed his Uncle Ben or find out Norman was responsible for his parents' death--- he will go off like a bomb and tear them apart.

Old 03-06-2014, 11:25 AM   #42
I'm Venom
Anti-Hero

I'm sure Venom will be in Amazing Spider-Man 4, all they have to do is introduce Brock and the symbiote in Amazing Spider-Man 3, or at least Brock. I suspect that they'll introduce at least Brock in the third one, and if they don't feel like rushing to Venom, the symbiote Spider-Man may appear in the third as well. You'd still need the story behind Peter getting the symbiote. Maybe a scene at the very end with Venom in it, for a little foreshadowing of the next movie.

Last edited by I'm Venom; 03-06-2014 at 11:33 AM.
I'm Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:52 AM   #43
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

You know... it's too bad Martin Csokas isn't playing Kraven because he would crush that role.

Old 03-10-2014, 07:14 PM   #44
Dasher10
Side-Kick

I'd rather it be Mysterio and Vulture. Mysterio because Webb wants to use him and Vulture because he's hinted at in the trailer.

Dasher10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:14 AM   #45
eplo
agent of nothing

David Tennant playing Mysterio!

eplo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #46
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

If they got David Tennant for Mysterio, my ticket would be bought years in advance!

If they can't lock up Garfield for a 4th film, I'm wondering if they won't end up cramming their proposed TASM3 and TASM4 into 1 master movie about the Sinister Six. Things like that have happened before, so it wouldn't shock me. I think that likely happens. Once Webb and Garfield leave, I'd say maybe work on the symbiotes and such. Spider-Man vs Venom, etc. But, once the "Sinister new era" is over, who knows where they go.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #47
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

The worst Sony could do is rush Sinister Six. Marvel had four films before TA with every hero introduced. I expect Sony to have the S6 done by TASM5 or TASM6.

Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
Avvy by OriginalMiles
Old 03-29-2014, 02:50 PM   #48
Spider-Fan
The First Avenger Mod!!!
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Goblin View Post
The worst Sony could do is rush Sinister Six. Marvel had four films before TA with every hero introduced. I expect Sony to have the S6 done by TASM5 or TASM6.
If Garfield is gone after TASM3, then it will be rushed. I agree that in an ideal world, more movies would be dedicated to it. But, the difference between Spider-Man and The Avengers is the Avengers were built up over different franchises. So merging them and giving them more films to build it was easier. You could use 2 films a year to set it up. Spider-Man has basically himself (and the Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs). It's not the same situation. If Webb is gone after TASM3, I am sure he will want to do the Sinister Six himself. So, I see it being the focus of TASM3.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 04:40 PM   #49
I'm Venom
Anti-Hero

I don't know who will be the main villain in ASM3, but I'd love to see a side story involving Brock, Chameleon, and the symbiote. Chameleon could have a minor role similar to Rhino. He starts committing crimes and posing as black-suit Spider-Man, causing New York to go into panic. Brock publishes an article for the Bugle claiming Spider-Man to be dangerous to the public. Eventually Spider-Man exposes Chameleon and proves himself innocent, getting Brock fired from his job. A mid or post-credits scene shows Brock finding the symbiote.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:08 PM   #50
Green Goblin
Past, Present and Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
If Garfield is gone after TASM3, then it will be rushed. I agree that in an ideal world, more movies would be dedicated to it. But, the difference between Spider-Man and The Avengers is the Avengers were built up over different franchises. So merging them and giving them more films to build it was easier. You could use 2 films a year to set it up. Spider-Man has basically himself (and the Venom and Sinister Six spin-offs). It's not the same situation. If Webb is gone after TASM3, I am sure he will want to do the Sinister Six himself. So, I see it being the focus of TASM3.
That means 2 villains wont be introduced...

Avvy by OriginalMiles