The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 10:42 AM   #101
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson
 
cherokeesam's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cherokee, NC
Posts: 11,909
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Yeah, for all of Feige's talk about not believing that there are "A-listers, B-listers, C-listers, etc), there's a rather large gap on his resume. Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones on Netflix. But yeah, I'd hope for more than that; and we probably won't see Cage and Jewel until, what, 2017 or after?

__________________
THE COTTON AVENGERS

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #102
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,761
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones on Netflix. But yeah, I'd hope for more than that; and we probably won't see Cage and Jewel until, what, 2017 or after?
And those are TV shows, not movies. And they're TV shows on a system that a lot of people don't even have (I personally don't have a Netflix account yet, although I'm looking into getting one).

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #103
T"Challa
Side-Kick
 
T"Challa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,031
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

And there's the Peggy Carter TV show as well. As much as i would love to see a Ms marvel and Black panther movie as soon as possible, i accept the fact that its probably not a pragmatic thing to do at this stage of the cinematic universe. GOTG was made to introduce Thanos and cosmic marvel. Strange is being done to introduce Magic and mystics. Ant man is being done simply because Edgar Wright wants to. If a talented writer/director were to come to Feige with a terrific story and vision for a female or minority character, i'm sure it would get the needed attention.

__________________
Top 10 CBMs:
1. The Avengers 2. The Dark Knight 3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier . 4.X-Men:DOFP 5. Guardians Of The Galaxy 6.Spiderman 2 7. X2: X Men United. 8. Iron Man 9. Batman Begins. 10. X-Men: First Class
T"Challa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:15 PM   #104
Three_Inches
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

I can't stop laughing because I just watched all the b-roll footage, and Scarlett is the fastest person alive. Haha she has to take off running so many times and she flies every single time.

Three_Inches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #105
Destined
BOSS
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 159
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three_Inches View Post
I can't stop laughing because I just watched all the b-roll footage, and Scarlett is the fastest person alive. Haha she has to take off running so many times and she flies every single time.
Those clips were awesome!

Destined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #106
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 139,180
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1


















__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:29 PM   #107
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 139,180
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1


















__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:43 PM   #108
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!
 
Suzanne78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,566
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

It's official.

I hate ScarJo.

At five months, I started resembling a whale. She looks like a freakin' runway model.

HATE HER!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Joking! But damn she is gorgeous!

__________________
"Joss Whedon, Shane Black, Edgar Wright, James Gunn… For as much flack as people give Marvel that's a pretty freaking great group of filmmakers. Kind of feel spoiled."
--Chewy

Avatar by Kane52630
Suzanne78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 11:53 PM   #109
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,340
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1


__________________
"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:10 AM   #110
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,368
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
















Scarrlet get's pregnant and her busty factor sky rockets to 10+ AMAZING!

The Caped Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 02:43 AM   #111
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,368
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Scarlett Johansson "Black Widow" Official On Set Interview
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp18wQrdD9U

The Caped Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 01:54 PM   #112
The Caped Knight
Shield Avenger
 
The Caped Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New York City
Posts: 28,368
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Scarlett Johansson "Black Widow" Movie Premiere Interview
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc-dky9p-aU

The Caped Knight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:30 PM   #113
BoredGuy
Killing Time
 
BoredGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the future past
Posts: 3,507
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Yep, definitely preggers
She ain't fittin' in the old BW costume like that, lol

bombs, y'all, bombs...

__________________
MOVIE STUDIO BATTING AVERAGES:
MARVEL- .800 WB- .412 FOX- .400 SONY- .429


BoredGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:52 PM   #114
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,761
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

I'm certainly no expert of the female biological process or the birthing process, but the only hint that she's pregnant that I can see is that her breasts appear to be bigger. She doesn't look like she's showing much at all, at least not to me.

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:54 PM   #115
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 27,204
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
I'm certainly no expert of the female biological process or the birthing process, but the only hint that she's pregnant that I can see is that her breasts appear to be bigger. She doesn't look like she's showing much at all, at least not to me.
Appear to be bigger? You have some question about this?

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:55 PM   #116
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,761
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
And there's the Peggy Carter TV show as well. As much as i would love to see a Ms marvel and Black panther movie as soon as possible, i accept the fact that its probably not a pragmatic thing to do at this stage of the cinematic universe. GOTG was made to introduce Thanos and cosmic marvel. Strange is being done to introduce Magic and mystics. Ant man is being done simply because Edgar Wright wants to. If a talented writer/director were to come to Feige with a terrific story and vision for a female or minority character, i'm sure it would get the needed attention.
Except that that doesn't make it any better. If the MCU was as planned out as they make it seem, then that means that they DELIBERATELY planned it out from the very beginning so that no female or minority-led films would be important/necessary to the universe for the first decade at least. In fact, it makes it EVEN WORSE since it was PREMEDITATED, as opposed to them simply making an oversight. They INTENTIONALLY planned it so that only male-led (and white guys for that matter) films would truly be important. Again, that actually makes it WORSE.

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 06:57 PM   #117
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 10,761
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Appear to be bigger? You have some question about this?
I was trying to be polite. Of course they're bigger. Still, she doesn't look like she's showing much that I can see.

Loki882 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #118
xeno000
Raining hell from above
 
xeno000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Knowhere
Posts: 7,251
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
It's official.

I hate ScarJo.

At five months, I started resembling a whale. She looks like a freakin' runway model.

HATE HER!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Joking! But damn she is gorgeous!
If she's five months along, jeez whiz! Some women don't show until the last second, though. Scarlett looks absolutely stunning. Pregnancy definitely agrees with her.

For those noting that Scarlett is already showing and won't fit her costume, Feige has a solution to that. He told Collider that Marvel will make it so that in a year's time everyone is buzzing about how no one could tell that the Black Widow was pregnant during filming of AOU. Digital bump erasure!

I'm so happy that they're taking care of Scarlett instead of going mental about her pregnancy like some people online. It's really shameful that some fans thought the character would be killed off because Scarlett got pregnant and even rooted for her to be fired. That just goes to show, once again, how much misogyny there is in fandom. For those of us who want to see a Black Widow movie, or any female superhero in the lead of her own film, that's the sort of attitude that is really holding the industry back.



xeno000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:12 PM   #119
Minxie
Side-Kick
 
Minxie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 311
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
If she's five months along, jeez whiz! Some women don't show until the last second, though. Scarlett looks absolutely stunning. Pregnancy definitely agrees with her.

For those noting that Scarlett is already showing and won't fit her costume, Feige has a solution to that. He told Collider that Marvel will make it so that in a year's time everyone is buzzing about how no one could tell that the Black Widow was pregnant during filming of AOU. Digital bump erasure!

I'm so happy that they're taking care of Scarlett instead of going mental about her pregnancy like some people online. It's really shameful that some fans thought the character would be killed off because Scarlett got pregnant and even rooted for her to be fired. That just goes to show, once again, how much misogyny there is in fandom. For those of us who want to see a Black Widow movie, or any female superhero in the lead of her own film, that's the sort of attitude that is really holding the industry back.
Oh that's really neat. Feige wins a lot of points with me for being so cool about it. I'm sure ScarJo's pregnancy is nothing they can't disguise with a combination of stunt doubles, cgi and camera tricks.

Minxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:48 PM   #120
Three_Inches
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 102
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Kevin Feige: I like the idea if we’re going to do a [female lead] do a new one. Do a wholly new character, do an origin story.

Yep. Feige has no interest in doing a BW solo movie despite his lip service to the idea. I don't even think he wants a Ms. Marvel one at all (IF we do a female led movie).

Three_Inches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:14 PM   #121
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,653
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Yeah, for all of Feige's talk about not believing that there are "A-listers, B-listers, C-listers, etc), there's a rather large gap on his resume. Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?
Jesus, you all have high demands dontcha? The man only started making Marvel movies about 6 years ago, and he's only JUST now making his FIRST non-Avengers property. Yet instead of being grateful for what he and Marvel have accomplished it's all "Where are the female-led Marvel movies Mr. Feige? And for that matter, where are the minority-led superhero movies as well?" (when he has actually created both in the Netflix shows).

Comic book fanboys and their entitlement...He's not God, people.

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:08 PM   #122
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 139,180
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1


__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:39 PM   #123
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,340
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three_Inches View Post
Kevin Feige: I like the idea if we’re going to do a [female lead] do a new one. Do a wholly new character, do an origin story.

Yep. Feige has no interest in doing a BW solo movie despite his lip service to the idea. I don't even think he wants a Ms. Marvel one at all (IF we do a female led movie).
Did Feige tell you personally that they will never do a female superhero movie? Or did you figure it out all by yourself?

__________________
"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:07 AM   #124
eddy
Side-Kick
 
eddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,585
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
was my face when I clicked on the HD link.

__________________
" I want to make the kind of movie that inspires people to say, ‘There should be more movies with Super Heroes in them.’”
-Joss Whedon


AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.
eddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 11:22 AM   #125
Ant-manic
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4,017
Default Re: "Yeah, it's going to be fun"- The Black Widow/Scarlett Johansson Thread - Part 1

my lactose intolerance keeps me poised and professional in the face of these promotional photos.

Ant-manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.