Last night the youngest of my brothers was watching videos of Batman Arkham Origins
game, and he saw Quincy Sharp talking about the two breakouts in one night, and why he should reopen Arkham Asylum.
Another video my bro sat through was of Harley Quinn talking to one of the Falcone's
, and the discussion of all the doctors Batman fought with ensued, any kind of doctor, the most prominent ones are psychiatrists
Doctors in Batman's rogues gallery:
- Psychiatrists, and psychology specialists:
- Dr. Harleen Quinzell/Harleyquinn: Loved Joker and went with him
- Dr. Hugo Strange: Another psychiatrist, his obsession with Batman drove him beyond the brink, and turned him evil
- Dr. Jeremiah Arkham: Became the second Black mask in recent years
- Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow: Obsession with fear
- Dr. Thomas Elliot: Bruce Wayne's childhood pretender friend, arch rival
- Dr. Victor Fries/Mr. Freeze: Ever since Batman:TAS turned him into the sympahtetic villain, later complete psycho
- Notable Scientists:
- Dr. Pamela Lillian Isley/Poison Ivy: Carries a Doctorate
- Dr. Preston Payne/Clayface: He's the one with the deadly touch of clay, even after the gathering of Clay story he remained a villain, though he found a loving lady understanding him
- Dr. Kirk Langstrom: Mostly a good guy, and an occasional ally of Batman, but evil in animation
Any other psycho doctor? Or a scientist?
FIGHT CLUB: Marvel vs DC, ANYTHING
STATE YOUR OPINION ON A CHARACTER: MARVEL, DC
My inbox always has room for you. If you want to roast me, advice me, ask me something, clear confusion, or have any words to share.