The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #51
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
OOOOOOH!!!

That is the best idea evah!!! Black Widow gives birth to an Infinity Gem.

*cue Thanos entrance*

*cue fun scene with Thanos and the baby*

*cue Thanos b*tching that he has no idea what to do with a kid!*

*cue Thanos saying he's too old for this !#$%*

It's like Avengers just writes itself!
It's a PG movie. They won't include those elements of a Thanos/Widow sex scene.

Old 03-04-2014, 05:58 PM   #52
SharpTeeth
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

As I recall, Penelope Cruz was also around 5 months along when she was filming PotC 4. I remember she had a sword fight scene in that as well. They can get creative with clothing, camera angles and body doubles.

Plus, when Jeremy injured himself before the Clint/Natasha fight in the Avengers was filmed, Scarlett rearranged her schedule so that she could be the one to film it with him later (as opposed to using doubles). If there is an action scene that requires Scarlett to be the one throwing the punches, the actors and studio will arrange for it to be shot later. Scarlett has a reputation for being a true professional - the studio should be willing to work with her.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:03 PM   #53
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

ScarJo will put in all the hard labour for this role.

Old 03-04-2014, 06:27 PM   #54
The Ironstar
Side-Kick

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Quote:
President Obama Announces: 'We're Building Iron Man'

Old 03-04-2014, 06:32 PM   #55
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Speaking out of ignorance, how far along a pregnancy would be the latest (on average) that it would be safe to be doing Black Widow moves?

Old 03-04-2014, 06:49 PM   #56
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Speaking out of ignorance, how far along a pregnancy would be the latest (on average) that it would be safe to be doing Black Widow moves?
She can just do Black Widow reaction shots. They can film her face or her fist or leg etc and use a stunt double. As to what is safe, I have no idea.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:12 PM   #57
Suzanne78
I AM GROOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
Pregnant women can actually continue with exercise and fitness levels way into late second/third trimester so long as they don't have any complications and their doctor hasn't put them on bedrest. Last year an 8 month pregnant woman who does Crossfit came under fire for posting a pic of her lifting weights. Heavy, heavy weights.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3956608.html

There are also women who run strenuously up until the time they deliver their child, or they go in to labor during races (marathons actually) and they're perfectly fine. It's very subjective and obviously they shouldn't go against doctor's advice, but if a woman has a certain fitness level and then she gets pregnant, she can continue doing the same or similar activities (though they may have to be adjusted).

But I will say that it's far more likely for Whedon and Co. to use Scarlett's reaction shots and camera trickery rather than take any unnecessary risks.

Last edited by Suzanne78; 03-04-2014 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #58
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Pregnant women can actually continue with exercise and fitness levels way into late second/third trimester so long as they don't have any complications and their doctor hasn't put them on bedrest. Last year an 8 month pregnant woman who does Crossfit came under fire for posting a pic of her lifting weights. Heavy, heavy weights.

There are also women who run strenuously up until the time they deliver their child, or they go in to labor during races (marathons actually) and they're perfectly fine. It's very subjective and obviously they shouldn't go against doctor's advice, but if a woman has a certain fitness level and then she gets pregnant, she can continue doing the same or similar activities (though they may have to be adjusted).

But I will say that it's far more likely for Whedon and Co. to use Scarlett's reaction shots and camera trickery rather than take any unnecessary risks.
In december there was also that story about the ballerina who was still dancing and working out (with her doctor's approval) pretty much up until the last days of her pregnancy:

http://www.today.com/moms/its-beauti...ing-2D11775210

I agree though, Whedon will likely use trickery and body/stunt doubles where necessary to keep her and the baby safe and (like I said earlier), it wouldn't surprise me if they probably do some additional filming/pickups after she has the baby (if the schedule allows for it)

~Agents of SHIELD

Last edited by Silvermoon; 03-04-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #59
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

There's no point in risking her baby for the sake of a movie. If she somehow lost the baby, no matter how well this movie does and how much she earns from it, it will never replace that loss.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:47 PM   #60
Iceman
Sir Hunter Rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raven View Post
She can just do Black Widow reaction shots. They can film her face or her fist or leg etc and use a stunt double. As to what is safe, I have no idea.
As long as it looks convincing it should be fine. No point taking risks. But I hope she doesn't have another one during Avengers 3. Want to see her really show some moves for that one.

Quote:

Oh I remember seeing that with loads of negative comments from other women. Good to know. And I agree, even if commonly safe, how bad would people feel if there was a complication. I'm sure Whedon & co will do the right thing to get the most out of her scenes early on with minimal risk.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #61
Blackman
C'mon Son

Still hoping that Emily van De Camp has at least a small role in this as Agent 13/Sharon Carter

Old 03-04-2014, 09:44 PM   #62
Loki882
Side-Kick

It wouldn't surprise me if she did show up. Van Camp did say that TWS was merely the beginning of her character's evolution. I also think that she'll play a major role in Cap 3.

Old 03-04-2014, 09:57 PM   #63
Spider-Fan
Puppet tangled in strings
SHH! Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher10 View Post
And in that case, Wesley was right about his lack of screen time when he was playing the title character. Trinity suffered for it and audiences hated it.

Also, Downey was injured during Iron Man 3 and they just CGId his face onto his stunt double. I didn't even notice.
Agreed! Snipes had every reason to be angry about the direction they went with Blade: Trinity.

IM3 is another great example! Also, Skinny Steve! They pasted Evan's face on a body double for shots too complex to slim Evans down. There are many ways to get around this. Everyone freaking out is doing so for no reason.

Old 03-04-2014, 11:12 PM   #64
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

I just want to know how ScarJo can fit into her catsuit with her baby bump already showing. Are they are going to CGI her a flat tummy?

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 03-04-2014, 11:16 PM   #65
marcvader
Lurker #1

They'll green screen her belly.

__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
Old 03-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #66
Dr. Evil
Gamora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
I just want to know how ScarJo can fit into her catsuit with her baby bump already showing. Are they are going to CGI her a flat tummy?
There's speculation that they might CGI her face into the body of the stunt double.

My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Old 03-04-2014, 11:30 PM   #67
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Has this been posted? http://collider.com/scarlett-johanss...ers-2-filming/
Apparently they are moving her scenes up and she will start shooting in April

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8.5/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10, TMNT- 7.5/10, Maze Runner- 8/10, Expendables 3- 7/10, Interstellar-9/10, Big Hero 6- 8.5/10
Old 03-05-2014, 03:30 AM   #68
Chewy
REDACTED

They'll bring in Emily Blunt to play Widow and digitally paste ScarJo's face on her

And KRASINSKI will play Thanos

Old 03-05-2014, 10:27 AM   #69
HunBoy
Captain Hungary

Banner sex with Black Widow= Born the MCU's version of She Hulk

Old 03-05-2014, 12:34 PM   #70
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Guys, I sincerely hope you're joking with all of the ScarJo "solutions". None of them are really plausible.

What they're obviously going to do is create a completely CGI version of ScarJo. Argh, Scarlett is pulling a "Charisma Carpenter" with this sudden pregnancy.

Old 03-05-2014, 12:42 PM   #71
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

It goes without saying they are going to clone her, hit said clone with some quick grow juice and have it do her part until she gives birth. Duh.

http://myth-smith.com/
Old 03-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #72
MahvelBaby!
Side-Kick

They could just put her picture on a balloon and have her voice it...

Old 03-05-2014, 01:39 PM   #73
cph9fa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSP View Post
It goes without saying they are going to clone her, hit said clone with some quick grow juice and have it do her part until she gives birth. Duh.
Um... LMD? Hello?

Old 03-05-2014, 01:42 PM   #74
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

They're going to build a time machine, travel back in time and get young Christopher Walken to play ScarJo's part. Just put a red wig on him and there you go.

Most plausible solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahvelBaby! View Post
They could just put her picture on a balloon and have her voice it...
Too expensive. Plus, Black Widow doesn't have the power to float in the comics.

Old 03-05-2014, 01:52 PM   #75
RockSP
MYTH SMITH ∞!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cph9fa View Post
Um... LMD? Hello?
Okay now that's just ridiculous.

http://myth-smith.com/
Closed Thread