The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #801
Vartha
Mod of Thunder
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
At 00:36 they show Ultron's head, I'm feeling that this will be the design for the film.
yeah, it was in the teaser

....to every King.

Coulson, "If the details of this gets out, the operation would be complimized"

Old 03-18-2014, 08:52 PM   #802
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

Default Re: The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - Upgrade section 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post
It's the same clip from SDCC when they revealed him to be the antagonist.
Aw, so that won't be the head design for the film?

Old 03-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #803
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Aw, so that won't be the head design for the film?
We don't know for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if it was very similar to that though.

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 03-18-2014, 08:53 PM   #804
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
I wish I could.
Well do you want silver hair?

Also, did what you see in that after credits make you happy?

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #805
OriginalMiles
**** you, Starbucks.

All these concepts are making me hype even more! How would you guys rank them?
For me, it's...

1: Hulkbuster... no doubt about it.
2: Quicksilver
3: Scarlet Witch
4: That Hulk and Widow... thing.

Batman points to Cyborg, "I'm going to need that guy's leg, arm, eye, everything." Then Alfred walks up behind him and rips apart Cyborg saying, "I am Alfred."
"I want coffee."

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
SHH19
Old 03-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #806
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by T"Challa View Post
And who's to say QS wont get his silver hair at a later point in the movie due to some reason? Remember Malekith didnt get his 'two-face' till like half an hr into Thor 2.

And Olsen already said that her costume has a headdress, but that is not shown here so i'm betting money, this isnt their 'Avengers' look
As he's young and probably not Quicksilver yet he can get the silver hair at any time in the future, even in a later film if they decide they want to put it in.

And she probably has a different Avengers outfit then, unless they just add the headdress to this! That will be the really hard one to get right but a great start on her design nonetheless.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:55 PM   #807
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

So I noticed that in the concept art of Tony in a lab, he is in the exact same pose as he is on the IM3 poster. Between him and the hulk, what's with them reusing art? lol

Saving Mr. Banks- 9/10, Jack Ryan- 7/10, The Lego Movie- 9/10, Non-Stop- 8/10, Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 10/10, The Amazing Spider-Man 2-8/10, Godzilla- 7/10, Days of Future Past- 8/10, Edge of Tomorrow- 8.5/10, Transformers 4- 7.5/10, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes- 10/10, Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10
Old 03-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #808
Marvel Spider
Amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
So I noticed that in the concept art of Tony in a lab, he is in the exact same pose as he is on the IM3 poster. Between him and the hulk, what's with them reusing art? lol
It saves time, especially when the character's design isn't meant to be the main focus of the art.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #809
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Well do you want silver hair?
After having seen the silver hair on Singer's Pietro, No I don't want silver hair. It simply doesn't work. See for yourself.

Pietro's hair in AOU looks a lot more accurate despite not being silver.

Quote:
Also, did what you see in that after credits make you happy?
Yes.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
Old 03-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #810
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
It's just concept so if they already have something that fits the bill for one character in a certain pose they can reuse and do new concept art for the other characters in the frame. Hulk after all already looked close to perfection and human Stark doesn't need new concept art if they have something good already.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #811
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
It's just concept art. There's all sorts of hobbled together stuff like that all over any film's production office. I have no idea why they would put it in a video like this for public consumption though, lol

Old 03-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #812
StarLord
Tech Noir.

Quote:
It doesn't surprise me really, I mean Tony's been in multiple Marvel movies now and hardly changed a bit, appearance wise.

Probably no point in drawing him out from scratch and just used an old pic for reference.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #813
mkilban2
family1stclothingco.com

Funny, I didn't even notice the brown hair on Quicksiver when I first saw the concept art. Didn't realize until I came here. Shows how little it matters to me haha, just give me interesting characters and that picture was for sure really cool an got me excited regardless.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
If you've got a minute, check out our up and coming clothing company. Summer wear now in stock!
( http://www.family1stclothingco.com/ )
Old 03-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #814
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Same art from the Marvel's The Avengers and Iron Man 3 poster. Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:59 PM   #815
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderLykins View Post
Same art from the Marvel's The Avengers and Iron Man 3 poster. Thought we wouldn't notice, but we did.
You seem silly

Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #816
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
After having seen the silver hair on Singer's Pietro, No I don't want silver hair. It simply doesn't work. See for yourself.

Yes.
Ha, although natural looking silver hair would look a lot better than this just got done with the homemade dye-job look.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #817
Tymminator
The Main Man in Minnesota

I would love and prefer they gave Pietro silver hair, I would be a little disappointed if they don't.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:00 PM   #818
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:01 PM   #819
AlexanderLykins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
You seem silly
I knew we wouldn't get anything of substance. But reusing the same art and trying to pass it off as new? That's lazy You can call me a troll or hater or whatever. It's just lazy.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #820
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:

1. The DOFP hair is just black with gray highlights, so of course it looks bad. Pure white with that concept style would be perfect.

2. Is this confirmation?

Quote:
Yes.
IS THIS CONFIRMATION?

ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 03-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #821
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Quote:
After having seen the silver hair on Singer's Pietro, No I don't want silver hair. It simply doesn't work. See for yourself
That's not silver, that's straight up grey.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
Old 03-18-2014, 09:02 PM   #822
Brutalitops
Side-Kick

Quote:

Yes.
So that's confirmation that Pietro's going to have brown hair then?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:03 PM   #823
StarLord
Tech Noir.

Quote:
You people can call me a troll all you want. Reusing the same art for a new movie and likely trying to pass it off as "new" is lazy.
It's ''concept'' art. A lot of people don't seem to realize that, including you.

Tony Stark has looked nearly the same since the first Iron Man. No need for them to keep drawing or creating the same images over and over again when they are obviously focusing on background details etc..

Old 03-18-2014, 09:03 PM   #824
Quasimod0
Bell-Ringer

Quote:
I knew we wouldn't get anything of substance. But reusing the same art and trying to pass it off as new? That's lazy You can call me a troll or hater or whatever. It's just lazy.
Its just to save time man. I wasn't even complaining, just noticing.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #825
xrs13
Cold as ice

Okay I must be crazy because I know I will be shot for this.
In Dofp quicksilver is in the 70's
In the Avengers 2 Quicksilver is in the present day
So their costumes are never going to be similar.
Their personalities sound different especially with the time frames, so I dont personally get why people are comparing them. I get people want comic accurate characters but as of right now neither characters are exactly copied from page to screen and that is okay for me, but what if singer brings quicksilver back for apocalypse in the 80's makes him a member of the brotherhood and gives him a costume? I am not trying to cause anything bad but I have heard why people think it on the X-Men forums so thought I should check what peoples opinions are here.

Cometh the Apocalypse
and the merry Horsemen
War: Sinister, Death: Wolverine,
Pestilence: Mystique, Famine: Storm before Xavier

Closed Thread