The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Old 10-04-2014, 03:35 AM   #1
DA_Champion
Side-Kick

Default Wolverine in the future X-Men films

I apologise if these points have already been raised and answered elsewhere, I'm only a casual X-Men film fan.

1) Do people expect that Wolverine's memories are actually going to remain deleted until "2023" (the length of the new franchise)? On the one hand they should based on what we've seen in DoFP, on the other hand the temptation will be tremendous for future X-Men writers and directors.

2) Is the old timeline cinematically dead? Would audiences be ok if the X-Men franchise were to occasionally release movies that take place in the old timeline? Would studios ever consider it?

DA_Champion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 05:07 AM   #2
Mr.M
Side-Kick

Default Re: Wolverine in the future X-Men films

Old timeline is gonzo. Unless they want to do a proper Weapons X Origin, I saw good riddance. Nobody wants to end up with The Last Stand. Let that be the Last Stand of the Old Timeline.

Far as Wolverine, let's answer that after Apocalypse. Obviously he ends up with the X-Men in some form or another. The adamantium, and everything else... lots of questions to be answered. Plus we have potentially Wolverine 3 to answer some of those questions.

Mr.M is offline   Reply With Quote