The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men Sequels & Spin-Offs

Old 05-25-2014, 06:04 PM   #251
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

It'd be cool to see Xavier, with Logan, Scott, Jean, and Storm recalling the events of X-Men: Apocalypse.

Old 05-26-2014, 01:50 AM   #252
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: "Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?" - The Original Cast Thre

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
According to Kinberg some OT actors will may appear In Apocalypse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FkK...ature=youtu.be
Oh see, its not their last film after-all.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:33 AM   #253
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

This may be wolverine being shown around mansion by Xavier seeing how things are In new 2023 and Xavier tells him about the events of 1980's of apoaclypse
at beging and end of film.During this you could also see wolverine and Xavier
interact with any others from OT cast they want to Include in film.

If they want to do another film solely with original cast possibly the 2018
mystery film this could set it up.

Still It's likely the original cast members who show up will have less screentime
than In DOFP.

Old 05-27-2014, 01:05 AM   #254
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Well you easily dismissed the OT cast when a new info comes out. Then you quickly changed your opinion, when someone said the OT cast will return.

If FOX didn't let go of the OT cast back in 2006, they wouldn't let go of them now, since the movie they just appeared in is doing good business at the box-office. It doesn't matter how much screentime they will get, they are coming back in some way.

Old 05-27-2014, 08:48 AM   #255
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

You really didn't think think them more or less wiping out the OT films with time travel wasn't hinting at DOFP being last with OT cast with exception of Hugh Jackman?

There are others here who thought DOFP was last for OT cast the difference between many of them and me Is they want to dismiss the original cast for FC cast and other
"rebooted" cast and I don't like the idea of original films or at least the first 2 film of being erased.

Kinberg did interview where he seems to say they want to have it both ways In appealing to those who wanted FC to be reboot and those who want the original films or at least X-Men and X2 to still matter
http://collider.com/x-men-days-of-fu...ing-explained/

Old 05-27-2014, 04:13 PM   #256
magneto23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Man View Post
It'd be cool to see Xavier, with Logan, Scott, Jean, and Storm recalling the events of X-Men: Apocalypse.
Xavier's story time? Not cool IMO. Unless they're fighting Apocalypse in the future or something, then I don't see the need.

magneto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 04:23 PM   #257
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

It is time for Cyclops/Jean/Storm to be center focus of a an X-Men movie.

Primal Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #258
henzINNIT
Side-Kick

I'm cool with jumping to the 80's and doing another period piece, but I don't want to ditch the OT cast for good. I felt like this before, and even moreso after seeing DOFP. That last sequence was a big "sorry for TLS" statement, and I'd like Singer to make that lost X3 in some form. Screw longevity. Even if it's just one more film with the original cast, it should happen.

Old 05-28-2014, 02:25 AM   #259
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
You really didn't think think them more or less wiping out the OT films with time travel wasn't hinting at DOFP being last with OT cast with exception of Hugh Jackman?

There are others here who thought DOFP was last for OT cast the difference between many of them and me Is they want to dismiss the original cast for FC cast and other
"rebooted" cast and I don't like the idea of original films or at least the first 2 film of being erased.

Kinberg did interview where he seems to say they want to have it both ways In appealing to those who wanted FC to be reboot and those who want the original films or at least X-Men and X2 to still matter
http://collider.com/x-men-days-of-fu...ing-explained/
Its more like a restart.

If there was a total wipe out, the future would have been a mystery, no OT cast, no clue what happened to the future characters, but instead we got to know who made it to the future, who are the X-Men of 2023 and Apocalypse/more films with FC cast would appear like a prequel film again. The fact that Simon Kinberg wanted it to be the nail of the coffin for the OT cast but Fox or whoever was responsible maybe Singer/Donner decided to leave it open, opened the possibility that the OT cast aren't done yet.

Old 05-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #260
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

In all likelyhood Kinberg and Vaughn when they wrote first draft wanted ending to be final
nail In OT coffin but Singer after taking over as director and Donner wanted to use OT cast
again.Hench you got a ending In future with I got a lot of catching up to do and wolverine
was found at end of film.Now we will follow wolverine In 1980's and Jackman and other OT actors will be seen in future part again In Apocalypse

Old 09-26-2014, 10:43 PM   #261
Rike
Wat.

Bump.

Simon Kinberg Yahoo Q&A
Quote:
11. We won’t see Kitty Pryde or Bishop in ‘Apocalypse’

‘Apocalypse’ really follows the stories of the ‘First Class’ mutants, so in future X-Men films, perhaps, but in ‘Apocalypse’, it’ll really be the younger generations.

13. He’d like to work on a sequel to ‘The Last Stand’

“I’m entirely focused on ‘Apocalypse’ and hopefully the best film in the franchise [but] it would be lovely to work with the original actors again. Perhaps, but right now it’s all ‘Apocalypse’.”

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Rike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 11:53 PM   #262
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I hope they return after Apocalypse!

Old 09-27-2014, 01:24 AM   #263
FeedOnATreeFrog
A Metal Gear reference

Quote:
Originally Posted by psylockolussus View Post
I hope they return after Apocalypse!
You dont say?!

FeedOnATreeFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:32 AM   #264
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I just did!

Old 09-27-2014, 12:06 PM   #265
kasjan
Side-Kick

In DOFP they played charcaters older than actors really are, so in next years they should play it without any problem.
Magneto and Xavier were 90 in 2023.
Scott, Jean, Ororo are about 55-57 in 2023.
Iceman, Rogue, Kitty, Colossus closest to real age of actors, 34-36.

kasjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #266
HIA
Banned User

a friend got word that Bryan wants to do another Original Cast sequel, but its up to the studio now.
if true, interesting, since I thought Bryan actual interest/love would be the young cast at this point

HIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 04:57 PM   #267
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIA View Post
a friend got word that Bryan wants to do another Original Cast sequel, but its up to the studio now.
if true, interesting, since I thought Bryan actual interest/love would be the young cast at this point
Intresting.That's not surprising he would want to do another film with original
cast.

Old 09-27-2014, 07:05 PM   #268
Rike
Wat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIA View Post
Ummm...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
THE FUTURE IS NOW.

HUGH JACKMAN JAMES MARSDEN HALLE BERRY FAMKE JANSSEN ANNA PAQUIN ELLEN PAGE with KELSEY GRAMMER and PATRICK STEWART

A FILM BY BRYAN SINGER
X-MEN: LEGACY
FROM THE DIRECTOR OF X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST AND X-MEN: APOCALYPSE

EXPERIENCE IT SUMMER 2018 IN THEATERS AND IMAX

"The past: a new and uncertain world. A world of endless possibilities and infinite outcomes. Countless choices define our fate. Each choice, each moment - a ripple in the river of time. Enough ripples and you change the tide, for the future is never truly set."

Rike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 02:39 AM   #269
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

What, X-Men: Legacy?

Rogue has to have a bigger role in that! And they should bring back Shawn/Daniel too!

Quote:
I hope thats true. And Fox shouldn't ignore this, the X-Men films can still bank money with the OT cast.

Old 10-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #270
NanaT
X-Men United!

I must say I really need an original cast movie. FOX make it happen!! Pretty please.

- PROFESSOR CHARLES XAVIER
NanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:20 PM   #271
BobJM
Who's Bad?

An original cast film would just be tops!

BobJM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 12:38 AM   #272
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

I would lose control if Fox announces it!

Old 10-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #273
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger

I'm sure you would.

Old 10-02-2014, 03:47 AM   #274
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

It could definitely be my most anticipated film of all time after X3/X4! Anyway I agree with what you said:

Quote:
Though I would add Beast and Nightcrawler (if he's in the film). And that at the end of the film, they are all in the room talking about what happened in 1983 and then someone knocks and its Rogue/Iceman/Kitty/Colossus telling them that they need to go to the war room. Then the post-credits scene would feature Apocalypse in the present time! That would be amazing!

Old 10-03-2014, 11:02 AM   #275
GuestStar2004
Side-Kick

A lot has to be taken into consideration when it comes to an X4 and 1 thing Is that fox moved away from most the OT after X3 and started planning alternative approaches for whatever reason that may be I think none of us know, maybe half the cast were asking for big pay rises and fox wanted to keep things fresh and cheap and even for DOFP they needed to be nigotiated to come back and the question is were they put on another contract? Or did fox see no reason too, And if not then why not? The cast can keep asking for more money aslong as they are doing it film by film basis, remembering there is about 8 cast members who will want a pay rise for a 5th film maybe more

So what will make fox change their minds now? The producers can say it's a possibility because it is but in the end fox will decide what's gonna happen because they will be the ones funding it and by 2016 it will have 10 years since X3 and jackmans 7th movie leading to 8th with the wolverine 3

Personally I think an X-force trilogy is more likely if anything and probably the only likely way to see a couple pd selected OC again, it would probably be done in a Star Wars episode 7 type way

Last edited by GuestStar2004; 10-03-2014 at 11:11 AM.
GuestStar2004 is offline   Reply With Quote