The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Upcoming Batman Solo Movie

Old 04-26-2016, 10:45 PM   #1
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Default Pitch me a scene you'd like to see in this solo.

Just like the old one we had on the BvS board.

Show everyone a scene, script, or a summary of a sequence you'd like to see in this baby.

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:57 PM   #2
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Default Re: Pitch me a scene you'd like to see in this solo.

Here's a quick scene pitch:

In the Batcave, Bruce and Dick have their first real heart to heart in years. The film establishes before hand that Dick left Gotham after seeing Bruce get lethal after Jason's death. It's a quiet meeting, with both men in the kind of half armored states you sometimes expect in Batcave scenes. Bruce has his cowl off, but still wears the full cape, with Alfred applying some kind of bandage to his face. Dick, his gloves and mask off, is clearly more relaxes, but the conversation starts off pretty awkward.

After talking shop in a fairly impersonal way for a while, Dick finally pauses before the Robin memorial. And then he asks why Bruce didn't clean it off, and why the Joker's marks are still over it. Bruce says something about it being to remind him to never forget, Dick gets testy over what he considers a bit of desecration by inaction, and it escalates into an actual argument, but one where we can tell these two men are close. After being interrupted by Irons's Alfred with perfect timing, they agree to keep working together on the current case, but Dick's still staying somewhere else and going to operate mostly alone.

Alfred ends the scene expressing some approval that they only barely argued, and reveals that Dick left Gotham after getting into a legitimate fight with Bruce over Bruce man-slaughtering some crooks. He also reveals that Dick is staying at...Commisioner Gordon's where Babs coincidentally has returned for a while as well.

This actually causes a brief chuckle to escape Batman for a second. End scene.

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 11:15 PM   #3
Victarion
Boss Captain Marbles

This started out as me re-writting TDKR. I'm sure you can salvage a couple of nice scenes from it:

Open the movie with an attack on Wayne Manor; it is completely leveled. Alfred is missing in action. Bruce Wayne is presumed dead. A corpse found in the ruins is identified as being Bruce Wayne.

On the other side of the world we find Bruce in a monastery belonging to the League of Shadows. It is built on the wreckage of one he’d previously destroyed. Here Bruce is introduced to Talia al Ghul. During their meeting we flashback to the events leading up to the attack on Wayne Manor.

Flashback: Talia’s Story: Talia al Ghul and her people follow Selina Kyle to Wayne Manor. We see Selina attempting to steal something from within the manor, she’s interrupted by Bruce. She drops her warning about a coming storm. Then all hell breaks loose – Talia and her squad attack. Selina escapes through trickery and speaks to someone via communications device. Elsewhere on the grounds, Firefly finishes planting his explosives and sets them off. Selina escapes in the chaos; Talia abducts Bruce.

In Gotham, Alfred refuses to belief that Bruce is dead. He finds a bit of iconography in the rubble and thinks he recognizes it. Accessing the bat cave’s computer, Alfred discovers that it belongs to the League of Shadows, specifically a splinter group that his men encountered in the past. It terrifies Alfred. He brings his findings to Comissioner Gordon.

Alfred’s journey to the GPD gives us a look at a post Dent Act Gotham. While much of it seems fine, graffiti indicates a growing resentment toward the semi-police state imposed by the Dent Act. Within the GPD, we learn that crimes within the Narrows and other lower income areas are skyrocketing. People thinking they have nothing left to lose are getting more aggressive. Gordon seizes on the opportunity to rally Gotham against the terrorist threat presented by this League of Shadows splinter group.

In the League of Shadows Monastery, Talia tells Bruce that she’s come to him for help: she needs him to help her put away Bane and his band of followers, his Suicide Squad.

Cut to, Bane’s sewer lair: we see Deacon Blackfire preaching to masses of the disenfranchised, against the greed of Gotham’s elite and the corruption that made the Dent Act a reality. Catwoman is off to the side, wondering if the Deacon has actually read the legislation; she has and thinks his message is ********. Deadshot is having reservations about carrying out a hit on Gotham’s mayor – he likes the idea of the Dent Act because it would’ve put away people like the pedophile that killed his boy. Bane reminds Deadshot that its people in the upper class, like his mother (who had hired the thugs, including the pedo), that backed the Dent Act. This gives Deadshot the resolve to carry out his hit. Firefly reports in that the charges have been set as Bane requested.

Cut to League of Shadows Monastery: Talia recounts Bane’s origins to Bruce – a wandering mercenary that was imprisoned by a warlord, and later trained with the League of Shadows. Bane was excommunicated when he gathered a following from the League’s ranks and carried out a renegade mission – the assassination of the warlord that had imprisoned him; in response, Bane was excommunicated. Talia believes that Bane sees Bruce as someone unappreciative of what he’d been given by Ra’s al Ghul.

#Imwither#NeverDrumpf
#DicksOutforMonsterT
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:48 AM   #4
Victarion
Boss Captain Marbles

Bane - I'd make it so that the warlord that imprisoned him was connected to the human trafficking operation Batman busted in BvS. With the flow of goods disrupted, the warlord began to demand more from the villages under his protection. Bane stood up to him, was beaten, humiliated and locked away. He escaped, found training with the League of Assassins, and went renegade to take out the warlord, then took over his operations.

#Imwither#NeverDrumpf
#DicksOutforMonsterT
Victarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:09 AM   #5
damian99uk
Side-Kick

I'd love the movie to open with.

Black screen fades out to show The Batman perched on top of a gargoyle staring out at Gotham. You hear sirens waling, next Alfred comes over the comms and says something like.
"We have a situation at Arkham Bruce, some of the inmates are holding the guards hostage".
Just at that the Bat symbol lights up the sky. With a little grin Batman presses a button on his wrist and swoops down into the bat mobile.
"On my way Alfred, open up the garage and lock it down"
Bat mobile roars off and the opening credits start.

damian99uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:32 AM   #6
KidFlash6969
Side-Kick

the Joker brutally beating Jason Todd to death with a crow bar

KidFlash6969 is offline   Reply With Quote