The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2014, 03:08 AM   #101
Kirk Langstrom
FRANCINE!!!!
 
Kirk Langstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 20,172
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroFlare View Post
Someone else mentioned an idea-if Ultron hacks the suit and goes on a rampage with it, then the Hulk would be the perfect choice to stop it. That would be a nice reversal, and a clever way to get that fight without going backwards in character development
That'll work.

Kirk Langstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2014, 04:23 AM   #102
Human Torch
The Boss in Blue
 
Human Torch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 8,978
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbadoom View Post
Like he's suppose to have - Avengers Hulk was the best by far - not 100% Kirby but close enough...
It reminded me of the first season of the TV show where he had that huge forehead.Sorry,but not a fan of that look.

__________________
We always need to hear Both Sides of the story.

We are T. H. E. M.
Human Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:16 PM   #103
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,906
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Well most people(like me) don't even own a Blu-ray player and don't ever get to see all that bonus stuff since as soon as all this Blu-ray bull**** came along that's the only place that they put these extra features and regular DVD folks can go straight to hell in Marvel's mind I guess. So it's nice that we also can see some of that stuff.
Dude...you can get a Blu-Ray player for freaking $50.

__________________
Religion should not be taught in school.
Destructus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 03:23 PM   #104
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction
 
Gamma Goliath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,623
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Cheaper than that now, shoot I think they average at like 35 bucks now

__________________
"It's the possibility of a dream coming true that makes life interesting."
Gamma Goliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:52 PM   #105
kedrell
PopularisCulturaFanaticus
 
kedrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 18,100
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructus86 View Post
Dude...you can get a Blu-Ray player for freaking $50.
Why should I have to shell out any extra $ to get the content I was getting before by just buying the DVD's. I'm not playing that game.

__________________
Apparently freedom costs more than $1.05
kedrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #106
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,906
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Why should I have to shell out any extra $ to get the content I was getting before by just buying the DVD's. I'm not playing that game.

I don't know...why did we move from VHS to dvd? Because it sucked.

__________________
Religion should not be taught in school.
Destructus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #107
kedrell
PopularisCulturaFanaticus
 
kedrell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 18,100
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destructus86 View Post
I don't know...why did we move from VHS to dvd? Because it sucked.
Not even a remotely close comparison.

__________________
Apparently freedom costs more than $1.05
kedrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 03:37 AM   #108
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!
 
psylockolussus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: X-Mansion and the Baxter Building
Posts: 19,387
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kedrell View Post
Why should I have to shell out any extra $ to get the content I was getting before by just buying the DVD's. I'm not playing that game.
I do get the money issue but for one, Blu-rays are less prone to scratches and dirt.

__________________
X-MEN RI5E' MUTANT OF THE MONTH | JEAN GREY | PORTRAYED BY FAMKE JANNSEN
"All kind of things." - X1
"This is the only way" - X2
"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:20 PM   #109
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Just had a realization/theory because I just did some some research on new marvel movies... I believe by at least 2020 we will have the most epic film ever created Marvel's all stars... now how I came to this conclusion... well just found out avengers 2 is called age of ultron which is intersecting because they said that ant won't be in the film... but there is a reason for that... now what does this mean ultron was created by ant man aka hank as an exact replica of himself... but things go wrong act... ultron is also a big story plot of guardians of the galaxy a new film coming soon... so there's the rise between avengers and gotg now in man days of futures past... is a story based on the story of ultron destroying earth and wolverine going back in time to kill.ultron 6 before he has a animantium body so u can now see the tie between xman avengers and gotg.... but wait alil bit of nerd info... I believe the ultimate spiderman not the first spiderman if u get what i mean will also be in it because during the events of avengers the ultimate spider man didn't exsist other wise he would be in the first avenegrs because hee lives in new York... marvels don't hate I know spiderman isn't an avenger but he is a superhero so they need to fill in the gaps to why he wasn't in the film... also scarlet has been annoenced in the new avengers movies... who is quick silvers sister who is also been announced why does this matter? Why because they are magnetos kids... spoiler alert that's probe gonna be the ending of xman dofp... so if my theory is correct marvel is building on of the most epic series of movies all tied in together... and this all started from the incredible hulk back ages ago... if any one else has plot ideas and theorys I would love to hear em cause if I'm correct which seems likely we have alot of plot development to go but its gonna be so worth it... anyway rant complete p.s. Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar issues I copied what i typed with my phone and auto correct that I posted on facebook =] also the reason why antman wont be in the new avengers i believe is because they want tobuild his arc better.. also its been leaked that a black panther movies is in devolopment which is crazy because thats means by hypotethically we should have allmost the whole avengers character list by atleast avengers 4 if they go that far

p.s.s PLEASE keep this going i like the idea even if it is only a theory imagine a marvel allstars film...

Original forum http as follows http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-movie-theroy

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:30 PM   #110
R_Hythlodeus
Nerd Supreme
 
R_Hythlodeus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: vienna, austria (europe) 6.784 km east of new york
Posts: 5,699
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKlown View Post
Just had a realization/theory because I just did some some research on new marvel movies... I believe by at least 2020 we will have the most epic film ever created Marvel's all stars... now how I came to this conclusion... well just found out avengers 2 is called age of ultron which is intersecting because they said that ant won't be in the film... but there is a reason for that... now what does this mean ultron was created by ant man aka hank as an exact replica of himself... but things go wrong act... ultron is also a big story plot of guardians of the galaxy a new film coming soon... so there's the rise between avengers and gotg now in man days of futures past... is a story based on the story of ultron destroying earth and wolverine going back in time to kill.ultron 6 before he has a animantium body so u can now see the tie between xman avengers and gotg.... but wait alil bit of nerd info... I believe the ultimate spiderman not the first spiderman if u get what i mean will also be in it because during the events of avengers the ultimate spider man didn't exsist other wise he would be in the first avenegrs because hee lives in new York... marvels don't hate I know spiderman isn't an avenger but he is a superhero so they need to fill in the gaps to why he wasn't in the film... also scarlet has been annoenced in the new avengers movies... who is quick silvers sister who is also been announced why does this matter? Why because they are magnetos kids... spoiler alert that's probe gonna be the ending of xman dofp... so if my theory is correct marvel is building on of the most epic series of movies all tied in together... and this all started from the incredible hulk back ages ago... if any one else has plot ideas and theorys I would love to hear em cause if I'm correct which seems likely we have alot of plot development to go but its gonna be so worth it... anyway rant complete p.s. Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar issues I copied what i typed with my phone and auto correct that I posted on facebook =] also the reason why antman wont be in the new avengers i believe is because they want tobuild his arc better.. also its been leaked that a black panther movies is in devolopment which is crazy because thats means by hypotethically we should have allmost the whole avengers character list by atleast avengers 4 if they go that far

p.s.s PLEASE keep this going i like the idea even if it is only a theory imagine a marvel allstars film...

Original forum http as follows http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-movie-theroy
In (very) short: No, Marvel Studios don't have the right to use characters they don't have the rights for

p.s.: What the hell is a post scriptum scriptum?

__________________
every Summer
Some Dude **** Sexy Chick **** The Supporting Cast **** Evil British Guy
in
RANDOM BLOCKBUSTER SEQUEL: RETURN OF THE RISING DARKNESS
------------------------------


ZWERG/ELF

a fantasy RPG based bilingual webcomic


R_Hythlodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:45 PM   #111
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Sorry meant p.p.s and what do you mean they don't have the rights for... i'm talking about most of the characters they have already showed and extensions to these characters like avengers needs black panther ect... which has already been announced as well as ant man the movie all made by marvel studios trust me i wouldnt have created a threaad if i didn't research before hand...

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:50 PM   #112
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

And all the movies i specified are being creaated by marvel i'm pretty sure... no so sure about xman but the others are all marvel

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #113
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

yeah dude just looked up the marvel studios page and all the movies i listed are there except black panther but thats because it has even started production yet

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 01:55 PM   #114
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Your argument is invalid even if i have bad grammar...

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:02 PM   #115
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

never mind doubled checked and yes xman and spiderman are signed up to another studio but when there contracts run out marvel can resign them right?

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:08 PM   #116
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

but i did find something cool by a guy talking about marvel, fox and sony's rights.... Now of course, there are some little exceptions. For example, the characters Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch were so closely related to both the Avengers (they were both members for a very long time) and to the X-Men (they're Magneto's children), they can be used by both Fox and Marvel/Disney. There are rules to things they can/cannot say, however. In an Avengers movie, they aren't allowed to discuss "mutants" or Magneto or the X-Men. In an X-Men movie, they aren't allowed to discuss the Avengers or Hulk or Iron Man.

"Alright, Gambit1024! I understand why Spider-Man and Wolverine can't be in the Avengers now, after all! But there's still one thing I don't get: Can Marvel/Disney get the rights to those characters back?" They sure can, little voice!

See, the contracts for say, Daredevil and the FF, say that "If Fox doesn't make a movie without these guys in it after this many years, the rights go back to Marvel." Easy squeezie, right? Wrong. Since Fox cares oh so much about the money these potential cash-cows make, (and who can blame them?) they will do everything in their power to keep these names until they realize that people will not pay any more money to see them. That's exactly what happened with the Punisher, and now he's under the Marvel/Disney roof with all of his old friends.

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:09 PM   #117
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 11,428
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Potentially, but Fox and Sony are never going to let that happen. Spider-Man is Sony's BIG moneymaker and X-Men is very lucrative for Fox. They have absolutely NO reason to give up the rights to those franchises.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #118
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

ALso sorry foor flooding mod new to forums XD

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:20 PM   #119
TheDarkKlown
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Potentially, but Fox and Sony are never going to let that happen. Spider-Man is Sony's BIG moneymaker and X-Men is very lucrative for Fox. They have absolutely NO reason to give up the rights to those franchises.
Yeah i realized this now, i still think the idea is there minus a few characters of course... who knows in the future they may give up the rights just for sheer awesomeness of the films... i know very very highly unlikely but still they could always do a cross studio movie if i makes enough revenue... acctualy that is a point if marvel fox sony and disney all team up for like grand finally this could be plausible right? and again i realise this is probibly highly unlikely butt still if the thought is there and enough of the community back the ideaa even if the studio split earnings based on character input the would make billions... i mean avengers made over 1 billion in revenue imagine what a cross studio marvel all-stars film would make....

TheDarkKlown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 02:47 PM   #120
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,906
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

It's curious that Marvel is introducing Mutants...oh sorry...I mean GIFTED into the MCU if they don't have the rights to most of the major mutants.

__________________
Religion should not be taught in school.
Destructus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 06:27 PM   #121
antdogs
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: New York City
Posts: 48
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKlown View Post
Just had a realization/theory because I just did some some research on new marvel movies... I believe by at least 2020 we will have the most epic film ever created Marvel's all stars... now how I came to this conclusion... well just found out avengers 2 is called age of ultron which is intersecting because they said that ant won't be in the film... but there is a reason for that... now what does this mean ultron was created by ant man aka hank as an exact replica of himself... but things go wrong act... ultron is also a big story plot of guardians of the galaxy a new film coming soon... so there's the rise between avengers and gotg now in man days of futures past... is a story based on the story of ultron destroying earth and wolverine going back in time to kill.ultron 6 before he has a animantium body so u can now see the tie between xman avengers and gotg.... but wait alil bit of nerd info... I believe the ultimate spiderman not the first spiderman if u get what i mean will also be in it because during the events of avengers the ultimate spider man didn't exsist other wise he would be in the first avenegrs because hee lives in new York... marvels don't hate I know spiderman isn't an avenger but he is a superhero so they need to fill in the gaps to why he wasn't in the film... also scarlet has been annoenced in the new avengers movies... who is quick silvers sister who is also been announced why does this matter? Why because they are magnetos kids... spoiler alert that's probe gonna be the ending of xman dofp... so if my theory is correct marvel is building on of the most epic series of movies all tied in together... and this all started from the incredible hulk back ages ago... if any one else has plot ideas and theorys I would love to hear em cause if I'm correct which seems likely we have alot of plot development to go but its gonna be so worth it... anyway rant complete p.s. Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar issues I copied what i typed with my phone and auto correct that I posted on facebook =] also the reason why antman wont be in the new avengers i believe is because they want tobuild his arc better.. also its been leaked that a black panther movies is in devolopment which is crazy because thats means by hypotethically we should have allmost the whole avengers character list by atleast avengers 4 if they go that far

p.s.s PLEASE keep this going i like the idea even if it is only a theory imagine a marvel allstars film...

Original forum http as follows http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-movie-theroy
how does Ultron Fit with Guardians of the Galaxy? i mean of course its all in the same universe but how will it fit together?

antdogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 07:56 PM   #122
DrCosmic
Professor of Power
 
DrCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In the Moment
Posts: 6,344
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkKlown View Post
Just had a realization/theory because I just did some some research on new marvel movies... I believe by at least 2020 we will have the most epic film ever created Marvel's all stars... now how I came to this conclusion... well just found out avengers 2 is called age of ultron which is intersecting because they said that ant won't be in the film... but there is a reason for that... now what does this mean ultron was created by ant man aka hank as an exact replica of himself... but things go wrong act... ultron is also a big story plot of guardians of the galaxy a new film coming soon... so there's the rise between avengers and gotg now in man days of futures past... is a story based on the story of ultron destroying earth and wolverine going back in time to kill.ultron 6 before he has a animantium body so u can now see the tie between xman avengers and gotg.... but wait alil bit of nerd info... I believe the ultimate spiderman not the first spiderman if u get what i mean will also be in it because during the events of avengers the ultimate spider man didn't exsist other wise he would be in the first avenegrs because hee lives in new York... marvels don't hate I know spiderman isn't an avenger but he is a superhero so they need to fill in the gaps to why he wasn't in the film... also scarlet has been annoenced in the new avengers movies... who is quick silvers sister who is also been announced why does this matter? Why because they are magnetos kids... spoiler alert that's probe gonna be the ending of xman dofp... so if my theory is correct marvel is building on of the most epic series of movies all tied in together... and this all started from the incredible hulk back ages ago... if any one else has plot ideas and theorys I would love to hear em cause if I'm correct which seems likely we have alot of plot development to go but its gonna be so worth it... anyway rant complete p.s. Sorry for the bad spelling and grammar issues I copied what i typed with my phone and auto correct that I posted on facebook =] also the reason why antman wont be in the new avengers i believe is because they want tobuild his arc better.. also its been leaked that a black panther movies is in devolopment which is crazy because thats means by hypotethically we should have allmost the whole avengers character list by atleast avengers 4 if they go that far

p.s.s PLEASE keep this going i like the idea even if it is only a theory imagine a marvel allstars film...

Original forum http as follows http://forums.comicbookresources.com...s-movie-theroy
I gotta critique you a little bit here: punctuation makes it possible to understand where one thought ends and the next begins. Without it, I'm honestly not sure if I've understood you at all.

But as others have mentioned, the rights to Spidey/X-Men/FF are elsewhere, and because they are making money for other studios, those studios aren't going to give them up for 'awesomeness' sake. If so, they should just send me all the money they make from the Spider-Man movies, because that would be TOTALLY awesome.

Other than that, you're totally correct, I suspect Avengers 3 will be the ultimate superhero team up, and will be out before 2020 certainly, where all the following characters team up to save the universe from ultimate annihilation:

Steve Rogers/Captain America
Bucky Barnes/Captain America
Iron Man
Iron Patriot
Falcon
Black Widow
Pepper Potts, somehow
Hulk
Rick Jones
Thor
The Warriors 3 + Sif
Loki
The Vision
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Agent 13
Phil Coulson
Agents May, Ward, Fitz, Simmons, Skye, Blake, Sitwell, and Tripplett
Deathlok
Time Displaced Peggy Carter
Time Displaced Howard Stark
Ant-Man Pym
Ant-Man Lang
The Wasp
Black Goliath
Agent O'Grady
Dr. Strange
Clea
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Hawkeye
Star Lord
Gamora
Drax
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Nova and the Nova Corps
Adam Warlock
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Punisher
Moon Knight
Misty Knight
Colleen Wing
Black Panther
The Dora Milaje
Captain Marvel
Time Displaced Captain Mar-Vell

And I don't want you to think I'm joking. I think Cap is going to look defeated and then scream "Avengers Assemble!" and 30 people are going to appear out of the Bifrost all of a sudden and then proceed to wreck shop on Thanos.

__________________
WW TV Show Ideas - X-Men TV Show Ideas -
With a Ph.D in Metascience
"Sufficiently understood magic is indistinguishable from science."

Last edited by DrCosmic; 04-03-2014 at 08:01 PM.
DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:56 AM   #123
MakeMinesMarvel
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 456
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCosmic View Post
I gotta critique you a little bit here: punctuation makes it possible to understand where one thought ends and the next begins. Without it, I'm honestly not sure if I've understood you at all.

But as others have mentioned, the rights to Spidey/X-Men/FF are elsewhere, and because they are making money for other studios, those studios aren't going to give them up for 'awesomeness' sake. If so, they should just send me all the money they make from the Spider-Man movies, because that would be TOTALLY awesome.

Other than that, you're totally correct, I suspect Avengers 3 will be the ultimate superhero team up, and will be out before 2020 certainly, where all the following characters team up to save the universe from ultimate annihilation:

Steve Rogers/Captain America
Bucky Barnes/Captain America
Iron Man
Iron Patriot
Falcon
Black Widow
Pepper Potts, somehow
Hulk
Rick Jones
Thor
The Warriors 3 + Sif
Loki
The Vision
Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Agent 13
Phil Coulson
Agents May, Ward, Fitz, Simmons, Skye, Blake, Sitwell, and Tripplett
Deathlok
Time Displaced Peggy Carter
Time Displaced Howard Stark
Ant-Man Pym
Ant-Man Lang
The Wasp
Black Goliath
Agent O'Grady
Dr. Strange
Clea
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Hawkeye
Star Lord
Gamora
Drax
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Nova and the Nova Corps
Adam Warlock
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Jessica Jones
Daredevil
Punisher
Moon Knight
Misty Knight
Colleen Wing
Black Panther
The Dora Milaje
Captain Marvel
Time Displaced Captain Mar-Vell

And I don't want you to think I'm joking. I think Cap is going to look defeated and then scream "Avengers Assemble!" and 30 people are going to appear out of the Bifrost all of a sudden and then proceed to wreck shop on Thanos.
Nice List

Avengers

Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Black Widow
Hulk
Hawkeye
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch

New Avengers

Doctor Strange
War Machine
Falcon
Ms. Marvel
Antman
Wasp
The Winter Solider (New Cap)

Guardians of the Galaxy (Adam Warlock n Nova)
Nova Corp

Nick Fury
Maria Hill
Agent 13
Agents of Shield cameo
Defender's cameo

I think everyone else should be saved for Phase 4. Kang or The Master's or The Cabal or Kree/Skull War or maybe Sentry/Void

MakeMinesMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 04:42 AM   #124
3dman27
super-hero wannabe
 
3dman27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: in the middle of a superhero adventure
Posts: 36,515
Default Re: Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe

will the show be re aired next Thursday?? I heard via these boards it is

__________________
to me superheroes are to americans what the myths of the greeks and romans are to them[deemar 325]
avatar by philly phanboy and drakon
3dman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.