The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

View Poll Results: Should Black Panther be the new leader of the Avengers after CA leaves
Yes 0 0%
No 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2014, 09:10 AM   #1
universeman
Side-Kick

Default Should Black Panther be the Leader of the Avengers if Chris Evans leaves as Cap

I think if Chris Evans leaves after Avengers 3 Black Panther should be the new leader of the Avengers instead of Ant-man and Doctor Strange and whoever else I know we may get BuckyCap but I hope we don't it seems to easy Black Panther would be much better. I see the Avengers like the MMPR we started out with six of them same with MMPR now we get some new ones and more in Phase 3 so to me I see Phase 4 being like Zeo/Turbo era we still had some old members of the team but some new ones too like Phase 2/ Phase 3 and then Tommy step down as Leader and TJ became the new Leader of the PR so I see Phase 4 being like that.

Old 03-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick

Default Re: Should Black Panther be the Leader of the Avengers if Chris Evans leaves as Cap

Interesting question. I personal would say no, not right away. I wouldn't want a new character to immediately be the leader

Maybe introduce him in Phase 3, Cap dies in Avengers 3, they ultimately have no leader. BP has a film and appearances in Phase 4, with him proving his leadership in the climax of Avengers 4.

But we are way out from that happening.

TheHeatKitchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #3
MakeMinesMarvel
Side-Kick

Default Re: Should Black Panther be the Leader of the Avengers if Chris Evans leaves as Cap

I think Dr. Strange should be the leader of The New Avengers. He has the home base and means to support the team along with Iron Fist. Black Panther should be an ally but his place is in Wakanda in his own films with a cameo against Kang or whoever in A4 imo. Black Panther definitely needs to be in the battle against Thanos along with Black Bolt.

Dr. Strange (Co-Leader/Funder)
Iron Fist (Co-Leader/Funder)

The Winter Solider (Cap)
Power Man (w/ Jessica Jones)
Captain Marvel (Ms. Marvel)
War Machine
Giant Man (Scott Lang)
Wasp

Nova (Kinda like Marvel's Answer to Spider-Man?)

Last edited by MakeMinesMarvel; 03-28-2014 at 03:18 PM.
MakeMinesMarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:29 AM   #4
The_Manhunter
Side-Kick

No. To me, Black Panther should not be tied down to the Avengers if he is also ruling Wakanda.

The_Manhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 10:32 AM   #5
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

No.

There's a list of better candidates to lead the team; besides, he will have responsibilities for ruling Wakanda.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
jonathancrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 04:04 AM   #6
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

No.

And should there be a leader? They could just work with each other without having a leader.

"I wanna be able to touch people, Logan. A hug, a handshake, a kiss." - X3
*smiles* *walks away* - X4
FOLLOW MY ADVOCACY ON www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018
psylockolussus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:06 AM   #7
Space Ghost
Banned User

Why would Black Panther be the leader when you have Thor and Iron Man?

Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 03:28 PM   #8
Human Torch
OK,who brought the dog?

It would probably depend on who's on the roster and how long Panther was a member.If BP just joins and Thor & Iron Man are still on the team,he shouldn't rank higher than them,IMO.

I think in the comics they elected their leader at various points,however the MCU Avengers doesn't quite operate like that.They're still a by-product of SHIELD at this point.

Old 04-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #9
Chance Jackson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeatKitchen View Post
Interesting question. I personal would say no, not right away. I wouldn't want a new character to immediately be the leader

Maybe introduce him in Phase 3, Cap dies in Avengers 3, they ultimately have no leader. BP has a film and appearances in Phase 4, with him proving his leadership in the climax of Avengers 4.

But we are way out from that happening.
This

Chance Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:38 AM   #10
smashmode
House Stark

Quote:
Originally Posted by universeman View Post
I think if Chris Evans leaves after Avengers 3 Black Panther should be the new leader of the Avengers instead of Ant-man and Doctor Strange and whoever else I know we may get BuckyCap but I hope we don't it seems to easy Black Panther would be much better. I see the Avengers like the MMPR we started out with six of them same with MMPR now we get some new ones and more in Phase 3 so to me I see Phase 4 being like Zeo/Turbo era we still had some old members of the team but some new ones too like Phase 2/ Phase 3 and then Tommy step down as Leader and TJ became the new Leader of the PR so I see Phase 4 being like that.
No.

Captain Barnes.

smashmode is offline   Reply With Quote