The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 02:31 PM   #26
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend
 
Raiden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 25,399
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19



Check out Mackie's hands in the second pic.

__________________
"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #27
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick
 
Son of Coul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,576
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

In a recent interview I remember the writers saying they're not really interested in tackling HYDRA in Cap 3, since they've done it twice by now.

Son of Coul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:33 PM   #28
T"Challa
Side-Kick
 
T"Challa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2,041
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post


Check out Mackie's hands in the second pic.
lol..Mackie trying to be slick with that hand

__________________
Top 10 CBMs:
1. The Avengers 2. The Dark Knight 3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier . 4.X-Men:DOFP 5. Guardians Of The Galaxy 6.Spiderman 2 7. X2: X Men United. 8. Iron Man 9. Batman Begins. 10. X-Men: First Class
T"Challa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #29
Spider-Fan
Puppet tangled in strings
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: In the neighborhood!
Posts: 39,171
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
In a recent interview I remember the writers saying they're not really interested in tackling HYDRA in Cap 3, since they've done it twice by now.
At the same time, it is hard to ignore them given AoU and the fact Bucky is trying to find his roots, and will likely be very angry.

Spider-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #30
MynAmeIsedDie90
Devourer of Worlds
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 305
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Well I hope HYDRA is destroyed in A:AOU by either Ultron or an opening sequence of the Avengers taking them down around the world.

MynAmeIsedDie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:43 PM   #31
yllum
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 233
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

I hope for an emotional cap 3 movie revolving around steve trying to help bucky !!


Last edited by yllum; 04-06-2014 at 03:41 PM.
yllum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:46 PM   #32
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compi716 View Post
The Grand Director/Crazy 1950s Cap being used in Cap 3 has been DEBUNKED by the writers. http://www.craveonline.com/film/inte...ler-interviews
I haven't watched the video but why did they bring it up in the first place?

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:47 PM   #33
Kane52630
Nightcall User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 68,763
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

For anyone that didn't get a chance to vote your rating, here it is.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=476613

__________________
Design of Chaos

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:48 PM   #34
hafizbat
Side-Kick
 
hafizbat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,730
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

I'm sure the Red Skull will resurface in Cap 3. Without being too much of a rehash of the first film ala TDKR, I think the Red Skull would be fitting for Cap 3.

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #35
Son of Coul
Not 100% A Dick
 
Son of Coul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,576
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

So I was gonna gather quotes from their announcement here, but most people were honestly open-minded after the first few reactions so it wasn't too worth it.

I did find this other thread though, and had a giggle.

Son of Coul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #36
marcvader
Lurker #1
 
marcvader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The MIA
Posts: 10,207
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yllum View Post
I hope for an emotional cap 3 movie revolting around steve trying to help bucky !!
Your comment is revolting.

__________________
* * *CAPTAIN AMERICA* * *
******THE WINTER SOLDIER******
__________________#1 CBM of 2014____________________
Twitter- @mrpink13
GO PHINS
HAIL HYDRA!
marcvader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #37
yllum
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 233
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcvader View Post
Your comment is revolting.
Haha typo error.. I meant to say revolving. .

yllum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 03:43 PM   #38
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,543
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
In a recent interview I remember the writers saying they're not really interested in tackling HYDRA in Cap 3, since they've done it twice by now.
Either way, HYDRA will be taken care of by Avengers 3.

__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 04:11 PM   #39
seishin87
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 286
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Coul View Post
In a recent interview I remember the writers saying they're not really interested in tackling HYDRA in Cap 3, since they've done it twice by now.
I think between AoS and AoU we'll probably see HYDRA dealt with in time to free things up for Cap 3. Just because HYDRA could be gone doesn't mean Red Skull, can't come back without them or be a Villain in his own right, much like most of the comics he wasn't always tied to HYDRA although he does take credit for it's creation. When he does return it wouldn't be a stretch that he would have outgrown HYDRA, and perhaps with new cosmic allies, although at the very least I hope we get Skull and Crossbones with a variation of the Skeleton Crew at some point. Maybe not all in Cap 3.

Something interesting I just realized, about what happens with Skull at the end of TFA. We're all assuming that he has to "come back" at some point. All things point to him being teleported to some where in space. We haven't seen him come back yet so we assume he's still out there, but if you really think about it, who's to say he hasn't already come back and is hiding in plain sight? Just some food for thought. Maybe we might see Secretary of Defense Dell Rusk in AoU? ? Who knows? Lots of potential. Either way although I really want to see an adaption of The Bloodstone Hunt at some point, kinda like how Bru's Winter Solider was the inspiration for TWS, I have faith in the writers Markus and Freely and the Russo Bros direction. They can and should do whatever they feel best works for the story and characters. Cap's in good hands.

seishin87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #40
Mr. Dent
Banned User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 8,958
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compi716 View Post
The Grand Director/Crazy 1950s Cap being used in Cap 3 has been DEBUNKED by the writers. http://www.craveonline.com/film/inte...ler-interviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Fan View Post
I listened to all their lightening rounds.

Just based on how they were reacting, I think MODOK, Red Skull, and Baron Zemo were the characters they seemed to be favoring. The gave concerns about each of the 3 (all of which they cited were valid ones), but clearly they put the most thought into those answers. That means likely they've been discussed. A lot.
I think U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M./Flag-Smasher got the best reaction as to what makes sense for them to do and is different from HYDRA since they said they want to move away from that. As for new heroes, they really seemed to like Isaiah Bradley.

Also, one of them dropped a hint that Cap 3 will have more of a Tom Clancy influence than Cap 2.

Mr. Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:51 PM   #41
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 28,060
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dent View Post
I think U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M./Flag-Smasher got the best reaction as to what makes sense for them to do and is different from HYDRA since they said they want to move away from that. As for new heroes, they really seemed to like Isaiah Bradley.

Also, one of them dropped a hint that Cap 3 will have more of a Tom Clancy influence than Cap 2.
Is that possible?

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:56 PM   #42
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick
 
Webfoot Hero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 6,046
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
Is that possible?
I don't see much difference either between typical Clancy fare and 70s spy thrillers so it wouldn't be all that noticeable.

Webfoot Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:05 PM   #43
DarthSkywalker
We Are Hunter Rider
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 28,060
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webfoot Hero View Post
I don't see much difference either between typical Clancy fare and 70s spy thrillers so it wouldn't be all that noticeable.

__________________
"You've failed, Your Highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me."
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:09 PM   #44
Donut
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,570
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
Either way, HYDRA will be taken care of by Avengers 3.
They also got AOS to handle HYDRA & the fall out of TWS. Then just mention what happened with a few sentences in a future movie

Donut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #45
Infinity9999x
Side-Kick
 
Infinity9999x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 9,607
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by seishin87 View Post
I think between AoS and AoU we'll probably see HYDRA dealt with in time to free things up for Cap 3. Just because HYDRA could be gone doesn't mean Red Skull, can't come back without them or be a Villain in his own right, much like most of the comics he wasn't always tied to HYDRA although he does take credit for it's creation. When he does return it wouldn't be a stretch that he would have outgrown HYDRA, and perhaps with new cosmic allies, although at the very least I hope we get Skull and Crossbones with a variation of the Skeleton Crew at some point. Maybe not all in Cap 3.

Something interesting I just realized, about what happens with Skull at the end of TFA. We're all assuming that he has to "come back" at some point. All things point to him being teleported to some where in space. We haven't seen him come back yet so we assume he's still out there, but if you really think about it, who's to say he hasn't already come back and is hiding in plain sight? Just some food for thought. Maybe we might see Secretary of Defense Dell Rusk in AoU? ? Who knows? Lots of potential. Either way although I really want to see an adaption of The Bloodstone Hunt at some point, kinda like how Bru's Winter Solider was the inspiration for TWS, I have faith in the writers Markus and Freely and the Russo Bros direction. They can and should do whatever they feel best works for the story and characters. Cap's in good hands.
I would love to see Skull back, but hasn't Weaving already said he's not interested in returning?

__________________


my veiws on Raimi's Spider-man
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
here
just scoll down


X-men Short film:

http://vimeo.com/41530049
Infinity9999x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #46
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,543
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post


Check out Mackie's hands in the second pic.
Why do they have to give away the cast of Cap 3 like that?


__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:33 PM   #47
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,543
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

So how long after the events of the Avengers are IM 3, Thor: TDW and Cap: TWS? I don't mean in real time, in the world of the MCU.

__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #48
sabetoonth
Where You Get Those Eyes?
 
sabetoonth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14,476
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

1 yea, 1 year, 2 years.

__________________
Vote busty, not brawny, vote CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFerret View Post
C.Lee once fought President Washington in a no-holds-barred cage match. He lost and was cursed with immortality.
Semper in memoriam--Forever in memory, Lucia Byrd
Avvy by Kane52630
sabetoonth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:38 PM   #49
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,543
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabetoonth View Post
1 yea, 1 year, 2 years.
Real time or MCU time?

__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #50
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled
 
Silvermoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Sitting comfortably between Loki & Winter Soldier
Posts: 2,753
Default Re: Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - - Part 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
So how long after the events of the Avengers are IM 3, Thor: TDW and Cap: TWS? I don't mean in real time, in the world of the MCU.
From my understanding, the MCU timeframe is:

IM3: Approx. 6 months post Avengers
Thor:TDW: Approx. 1 year post Avengers
CA:TWS: Approx. 2 years post Avengers

__________________
Hill:Then aliens invaded New York & were beaten back, by among others, a giant green monster, a costumed hero from the 40's...and a god
Ward: I don't think Thor is technically a god.
Hill: Well...you haven't been near his arms.
~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.