The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Apocalypse

Old 07-28-2014, 01:52 AM   #1
Dr. Remy Lebeau
The doctor is in chere!

Default Speculation Videos

I thought it would be cool to have a thread listing all the videos that speculate about what's going to happen in X-Men: Apocalypse

Here's mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGZFDwrAys

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I want to see yours!

Dr. Remy Lebeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #2
ciscostudent561
Side-Kick

Default Re: Speculation Videos

thats alot talkin bro

i jus wanna see:

a) An excellent story, narrative and film experience
b) high feats for A-list mutants (Cyclops, Apoc, Jean Grey Storm)
c) Cyclops as a TOTAL boss and leader OH YEAH

ciscostudent561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 08:25 PM   #3
magneto23
Side-Kick

Nice video. Think you are way off on your predictions though. Don't see them doing any form of time travel so soon after DOFP. And I defintly don't see them killing Xavier in the past so we could get a new future based film featuring Apocalypse(again) and a third reality for the OT. Makes the OT ending in DOFP worthless.

magneto23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 06:05 PM   #4
Dr. Remy Lebeau
The doctor is in chere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscostudent561 View Post
thats alot talkin bro

i jus wanna see:

a) An excellent story, narrative and film experience
b) high feats for A-list mutants (Cyclops, Apoc, Jean Grey Storm)
c) Cyclops as a TOTAL boss and leader OH YEAH
I'll throw in some mime into my next video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magneto23 View Post
Nice video. Think you are way off on your predictions though. Don't see them doing any form of time travel so soon after DOFP. And I defintly don't see them killing Xavier in the past so we could get a new future based film featuring Apocalypse(again) and a third reality for the OT. Makes the OT ending in DOFP worthless.
First of all, thanks!

I acknowledge your points, but then the question remains, how will the Age of Apocalypse be incorporated into the film?

My thoughts on the ending of DoFP, and the potential change to that are as follows:

First, if DoFP was not successful, I think Bryan Singer wanted to, at the very least, give the fans some sort of offering to make up for TLS.

Given the film was successful, then it's likely that the future we saw was the natural progression from the point which Wolverine went into the future. Between that point and 1983, something must happen, that would otherwise not have happened, and is not organic to the normal temporal flow, that leads to Apocalypse waking up. Essentially I'm saying that time is constantly in flux, and small interruptions in the continuity, can lead to an instability of time's order from that point forward, allowing for a new original trilogy cast future to constantly be redefined in light of rippling changes in the past.

Those are my thoughts.

Old 07-31-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

The different events In 1973 Is probaly why APocalypse wakes up when he didn't In
original timeline.

Old 08-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #6
Dr. Remy Lebeau
The doctor is in chere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
The different events In 1973 Is probably why APocalypse wakes up when he didn't In
original timeline.
Those are my thought's as well. What I said in the video was that the speech Magneto makes at the end, televised to the world, likely sparks a mutant revolution which is a sign the followers of Apocalypse were told to look for as a criteria for waking him up. That's really the only thing I can think of given that Kinberg said something in DoFP causes the events of Apocalypse.