The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Avengers: Age Of Ultron

Old 05-09-2014, 10:58 AM   #26
TheVision
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Default Re: Action scenes you want to see

The cool thing about Quick is he can make all The Avengers look pretty bad. Its not about being smart or strong, hes faster than ALL of em. Wandas also got weird mind tricks that can mess up the gang, not just the regular fighting stuff.

TheVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #27
hafizbat
Side-Kick

I'd like to see Hulk throwing someone. It's usually Wolverine in the comics, but it would work with Cap as well. The good ol "fastball special"

hafizbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 01:14 AM   #28
Khonshu
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khonshu View Post
I want a scene where Hawkeye takes a bullseye shot at an unflinching Strucker, and we follow the path of the arrow to the target. As it flies closer to Strucker, from the periphery we see Quicksilver catch up to the arrow and grab it before it hits its intended target.
Just saw the teaser for CW's The Flash tv show - they did a variation of exactly what I listed above - Green Arrow shooting at a target, and Flash catches up to stop the arrow.

Damn.

Khonshu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 06:33 PM   #29
Xhexania
Side-Kick

I know we will get the typical CGI espectacle, there are many characters for that... but I want Whedon to give importance to those characters that are more grounded in fighting style, I hope he takes to this movie the same stunt team TWS had, and have them working for BW, Hawkeye and Cap, because BW and Cap, kicked *ss in their fighting scenes in TWS and that wasn´t so well done in Avengers

Xhexania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 11:09 AM   #30
Superhero 101
DESI

Yeah I really hope caps fighting style is as good as it was in tws

Old 05-22-2014, 11:28 AM   #31
The Endless
WE are Groot

Seeing as Thor hasn't really been justice yet, i want something good for him.

A scene showing his "brickiness" as others have said. A real strength or durability feat.

Also something imaginative with Mjolnir. I'm bored of seeing him simply summon lightning or throw it at people. Show some more weather manipulation. Show him summoning a giant hurricane like storm, then absorbing it into Mjolnir, then hitting Ultron with the force of a concentrated hurricane. BOOOOM!

Or maybe actually show his other uses with Mjolnir, like creating dimensional portals or manipulating other forms of energy. Imagine him creating a portal inside an active volcano and dumping a load of lava on Ultron?

I also want to see him actually dog fighting. Maybe him and Stark taking on a load of Ultron controlled Iron Man armours or war-drones.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:46 PM   #32
TJByrum
Captain America Fan

I think Hawkeye's awesome lead-shots with his arrows are the only way to stop QS.

I think Cap will be facing Strucker himself; Strucker is one of Cap's villains, right? So it only makes sense for him to face him.

It's a pretty strange match-up with the Avengers VS the Twins. Hard to imagine how it's going to work.

I imagine the crew gets together to take down Strucker when they run into the Twins, causing mass confusion. Hopefully Cap has to beat down Strucker, get the scepter, and can disable the Twins mind control things.

Old 05-22-2014, 08:54 PM   #33
MessiahDecoy123
Cosmic Spidey

All of the Avengers attacking Ultron almost at once and all of them being neutralized in different ways.

MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:19 PM   #34
CoherentChaos
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post
I think Hawkeye's awesome lead-shots with his arrows are the only way to stop QS.

I think Cap will be facing Strucker himself; Strucker is one of Cap's villains, right? So it only makes sense for him to face him.

It's a pretty strange match-up with the Avengers VS the Twins. Hard to imagine how it's going to work.

I imagine the crew gets together to take down Strucker when they run into the Twins, causing mass confusion. Hopefully Cap has to beat down Strucker, get the scepter, and can disable the Twins mind control things.
This would be really cool. Let the powerhouses duke it out with the twins to varying degrees of success, but since the team can't afford even a stalemate (maybe Strucker is about to escape), let alone a defeat, Steve realizes the scepter is the key and that he has to get his hands on it in order to win the fight.

~

As for Ultron neutralizing the team in different ways, I wonder if Fiege would risk removing the Hulk from Bruce during the finale. Like, Hulk does his damage and has his moments, but before he can secure a win, Ultron drains the radiation from Hulk and he reverts back to Bruce and we're left at the end of the movie wondering if Bruce was actually cured of the Hulk and how he feels about that.

Which can lead into a Hulk solo movie where, *faux spoilers* Bruce willingly inflicts the condition onto himself once again to face a big threat.

CoherentChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:23 PM   #35
TheVision
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

I think all of us want to see Hulk and Thor take on Ultron and lose. Its a must.

Last edited by TheVision; 05-23-2014 at 12:28 PM.
TheVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 12:48 PM   #36
ctsketch
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJByrum View Post

I feel like Wanda will be more of a thread than Peter

ctsketch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 08:36 PM   #37
Just_Human
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsketch View Post
I feel like Wanda will be more of a thread than Peter
Well she does have her own topic

Just_Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 10:12 PM   #38
hafizbat
Side-Kick

It's gonna be hard to top QS from DOFP! He was an absolute scene-stealer.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:28 PM   #39
bubbadoom
Side-Kick

There HAS to be a scene with only Cap, Hawkeye, QS and SW going into action together - perhaps to rescue the others...

bubbadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:30 PM   #40
bubbadoom
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
It's gonna be hard to top QS from DOFP! He was an absolute scene-stealer.
His moment at the Pentagon was perhaps the highlight of the film...it will be a tough act to follow...

bubbadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2014, 11:33 PM   #41
hafizbat
Side-Kick

They need to find a way to make ATJ's Quicksilver as awesome without being as overpowered. QS in DOFP was so ridiculous...he would negate the need for the Avengers altogether.

Old 05-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #42
agentorange
All she needed was some..

I wish Marvel & Fox Studios would just come together and do one big X-men/Avengers film its stupid having 2 different Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch, and they're both Magneto's kids anyway I haven't seen DOFP yet so idk if they touched on that in their storyline or not.

agentorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 11:22 AM   #43
TJByrum
Captain America Fan

My question is are they going to relate to any of the X-Men at all in Avengers 2. I know they're called Miracles, but I wonder if they'll mention 'other Miracles' and reference Wolverine and Storm, or Cyclops and Xavier. Kind of funny to think about.

It'd be nice to see Cap leading a ground team of SW, QS, and Hawkeye and Tony fly overhead and say "Hey Steve, you know what's funny? Everyone down there has tried to kill you before," as a nod to the Kooky Quartet.

I hope we can see Cap take initiative again too, like his plan to the cops and to the Avengers at New York. And a 'Avengers Assemble' is an absolute must.

Old 08-16-2014, 03:01 PM   #44
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
I'd like to see Hulk throwing someone. It's usually Wolverine in the comics, but it would work with Cap as well. The good ol "fastball special"

A Classic Avengers fastball special would be cool.

Old 08-17-2014, 05:59 PM   #45
TeeKay
Side-Kick

Just give me another tracking shot like they did in the Avengers and I'll be happy.

"Cut off one head and two more shall take its place." - HAIL HYDRA!

GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIES OF ALL TIME:
1) Captain America: The Winter Soldier 2) The Dark Knight 3) Spider-Man 2 4) X-Men: Days Of Future Past 5) X-Men: First Class
TeeKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:08 PM   #46
MynAmeIsedDie90
Devourer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeKay View Post
Just give me another tracking shot like they did in the Avengers and I'll be happy.
Not just a tracking shot. Give me a shot where ALL of the avengers are on screen at the same time and you have to rewatch the scene multiple times to really catch what everyone is doing.

MynAmeIsedDie90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:39 AM   #47
TJByrum
Captain America Fan

I always figured they'd deal with QS by having Hawkeye use his marksman skills on him.

I don't see any other method to stop him really, but wtf do I know, I don't even read comics.

Old 08-18-2014, 04:41 AM   #48
The Endless
WE are Groot

Area of effect attacks is the best way to stop a speedster. Like Hulk or Thor causing shockwaves.

Old 08-18-2014, 09:30 AM   #49
warriorking
Side-Kick

I want to see Thor deliver a blow to Ultron that gives him pause to rethink his strategy toward the God of Thunder..

Last edited by warriorking; 08-18-2014 at 09:36 AM.
warriorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #50
Guard82
Side-Kick

I'd love to see Vision use his intangibility to attack Ultron from the inside and then blast Ultron with his energy beams.

Guard82 is offline   Reply With Quote