The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2014, 12:19 AM   #576
Stephen K. Hone
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BvS117 View Post
If you compare photos of his most recent photos to those of him before leaving for Detroit you can see he's clearly shaved some time in between then.

They probably completed the photoshoot by Wednesday last week and he probably hasn't shaved after they finished.

Yeah, I think you are right. I think him and Henry could have a battle of the beards!

Old 04-21-2014, 09:54 AM   #577
Man.of.Tomorrow
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 4

Batman should DEFINITELY have stubble for this movie. Definitely!! Not only does Affleck look good with it, but it'll also set them apart visually from the other portrayals... Remember this is an 'seasoned, older, wearier' Batman... dude is so battle weary that he doesn't have TIME to shave!

Old 04-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #578
Marvin
Side-Kick

If arrow can have a stubble, no reason why batman can't.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #579
shauner111
Side-Kick

Exactly.

Old 04-21-2014, 10:54 AM   #580
sportjames23
Side-Kick

If Arrow jumps off a bridge, should Batman do it, too?

Old 04-21-2014, 12:51 PM   #581
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise View Post
Trust me you don't want Arrow and Flash to become part of the DCCU. They'd end up like Agents of Shield, which while a good show always feels like a fanfilm referencing the official movies.
Not they wouldn't.

Unlike Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Arrow and The Flash actually feature superheroes, and thus wouldnt need o constantly reference the larger universe.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 04-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #582
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Reminds me of this:

Oh God! Don't remind me of that trainwreck of a "story."

Old 04-21-2014, 01:00 PM   #583
jonathancrane
I love Marvel, DC & EC!

I had almost purged that comic from memory until those panels were posted. Thanks for reminding me of that trainwreck, haha.

"I've known since I first took over the series that I wanted to eventually have someone else pick up the hammer," says the writer. "It's kind of a time-honored Thor tradition at this point, isn't it? Going back to the days of Beta Ray Bill."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Johns
ďAt DC, we really see film and TV as separate worlds."
Old 04-21-2014, 01:25 PM   #584
Marvin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23 View Post
If Arrow jumps off a bridge, should Batman do it, too?

If arrow can jump off of a bridge, batman can as well.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #585
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
Oh God! Don't remind me of that trainwreck of a "story."
LOL just the picture, not the story.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #586
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

"Lane also plays a mom in the upcoming Batman-Superman film, reprising her Man of Steel role as Martha Kent. The actress told THR that she just came back from Detroit, where they're doing camera tests for the highly-anticipated sequel. She said that she filmed a few shots of her feeling the Superman costume and joked that she hadn't had the chance to do the same with the Batman costume."

Old 04-21-2014, 02:29 PM   #587
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

Feeling the Superman costume?

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 04-21-2014, 02:31 PM   #588
Wheels
Encore! Encore!

I want the Batman/Superman feud to start after Batman finds out Superman loves rock music.

Quote:
I gave you cookies!
-- Bo Dallas
Old 04-21-2014, 02:34 PM   #589
Denish
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
"Lane also plays a mom in the upcoming Batman-Superman film, reprising her Man of Steel role as Martha Kent. The actress told THR that she just came back from Detroit, where they're doing camera tests for the highly-anticipated sequel. She said that she filmed a few shots of her feeling the Superman costume and joked that she hadn't had the chance to do the same with the Batman costume."
What does that mean?
Anyway, filming began! Sort of

Old 04-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #590
The Endless
WE are Groot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Guard View Post
I can ignore a lot of the nonsense about how he already had a framework for the story, and how the film WATCHMEN was somehow a "word for word adaption" (it was not) in an attempt to diminish Snyder's contribution to a good film adaption...

But how on Earth can you say that he didn't realize what the stuff on the pages actually meant?

Did you read ANY of the interviews with him during the making and release of WATCHMEN?
What someone says in an interview doesn't mean **** if they don't portray it in the movie properly.

The biggest example is making everyone a bad ass fighter with hyper stylized martial arts. Sure it looks cool as hell, some of the best choreography in a superhero movie. But it's missing Moore's point. None of those characters were supposed to be cool or bad ass with borderline super human strength and speed (apart from obviously Doc Manhattan and possibly Ozzy).

Specifically Rorschach. People are not supposed to like him. Alan Moore didn't intend for that. In fact he was disgusted that Rorschach became a fan favourite because people were completely missing the point of the character.

There is other little details, like Osterman's watch being in his pocket the whole time, making his return to the generator tragically ironic and fateful.

But still, I really like Watchmen. The Doc Manhattan sequence is mind bogglingly beautiful. And it had some great performances.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #591
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

It does sound a bit creepy.

But I guess it's just Ma Kent hugging her son or something, thus feeling the costume.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:51 PM   #592
I Am The Knight
World's Finest

She's just touching the costume. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 04-21-2014, 02:55 PM   #593
batmanao23
In Affleck I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denish View Post
What does that mean?
Anyway, filming began! Sort of
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-21-2014, 02:55 PM   #594
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Dem muscles.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #595
G.Godfrey
Darkseid's Elite

She was ''feeling'' the Superman costume she made/modified/tweaked.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:01 PM   #596
A.Stabelli
Man Of Steel

When the hell is this movie supposed to start filming?

Old 04-21-2014, 03:02 PM   #597
Fanboy rivalry? Yawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Hmm, you might have a point there...

Old 04-21-2014, 03:14 PM   #598
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Stabelli View Post
When the hell is this movie supposed to start filming?
May 19th according to Production Weekly and Kalmart's friend.

Old 04-21-2014, 03:18 PM   #599
InJustice
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Godfrey View Post
Or maybe she has a hard-on for Cavill like the rest of us?

Old 04-21-2014, 03:31 PM   #600
Samuel Jackson
Bad MF

Quote:
Originally Posted by 747 View Post
Dem muscles.

Dem muscles made Jackie Chan seem so small.