The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 04:58 PM   #51
roach
I am the night

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 4

lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10176055_771482722869804_3577066200878783496_n.jpg (50.9 KB, 0 views)

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 04-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #52
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 4

Since TASM2 is out in some places and this has Superman & Batman...

Old 04-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #53
Krumm
Beer Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Since TASM2 is out in some places and this has Superman & Batman...

Hmm, is "twhip" copyrighted?

Old 04-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #54
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
Hmm, is "twhip" copyrighted?
Pretty sure it is.

Yeah, I'm just worried that if Pan of Steel isn't widely accepted by the audience and critics, they might try to shoehorn Pinocchio into the sequel, and we all know how long Hollywood has been trying to do a 'Pan vs Pinocchio' team up movie.
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer
Old 04-16-2014, 05:07 PM   #55
Krumm
Beer Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Pretty sure it is.

...possibly

Old 04-16-2014, 05:30 PM   #56
RectusErectus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
Pretty sure it is.
What about Snikt and Bamf?

Old 04-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #57
roach
I am the night

I know bamf is not since I am writing a tv show for a company called B.A.M.F. ( Bad @$$ mother F'er)

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 04-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #58
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

I got a wallet that says Bad Mutha****er on it.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #59
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

So... "thwip" can't be used in a fan comic?

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Heís much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Heís Everyman operating on a sciĖfi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

"Self Portrait" By Batman
Old 04-16-2014, 06:25 PM   #60
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
So... "thwip" can't be used in a fan comic?
you can't really use it in a message board...you should be contacted by Disney lawyers any minute now

Old 04-16-2014, 06:29 PM   #61
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
you can't really use it in a message board...you should be contacted by Disney lawyers any minute now

I was at some diplomatic party once. Got to talking to this princess who told me that when it came to Superman, I was missing the point. She told me, "His real strength lay in his generous spirit and sense of what's fair." - King Faraday

"
Heís much more of a working class superhero, which is why we ended the whole book with the image of a laboring Superman. Heís Everyman operating on a sciĖfi Paul Bunyan scale." - Grant Morrison

Old 04-16-2014, 06:30 PM   #62
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Preview of what will happen in BvS...

"

Old 04-16-2014, 06:37 PM   #63
Samuel Jackson
Bad MF

Quote:
No you don't.

Old 04-16-2014, 06:57 PM   #64
Krumm
Beer Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
I know bamf is not since I am writing a tv show for a company called B.A.M.F. ( Bad @$$ mother F'er)
Maybe because it's an acronym?

Old 04-16-2014, 08:13 PM   #65
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Batman Beyond short coming.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-16-2014, 08:47 PM   #66
InJustice
Side-Kick

Quote:
Oh please...

Get a priest named Shaft, and then we'll talk.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:04 PM   #67
Lencho01
Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I was thinking that was the other job Timm was saying they used Conroy for.

"

Old 04-16-2014, 09:18 PM   #68
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InJustice View Post
Oh please...

Done.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-16-2014, 09:32 PM   #69
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I used to love that show. Before the MoS announcement, I was hoping the next Bat movie was going to be Beyond.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:29 PM   #70
ЯɘvlveR
doilooklikeiknowwhatajpeg

anyone post this?

Quote:
"Scarlett does great representation for all the other girls, but there should be a Wonder Woman movie. I donít care if they make 20 bucks, if thereís a movie youíre gonna lose money on, make it Wonder Woman. You know what I mean, ícause little girls deserve that. Thereís so many of these little people out here doing awful things for money in the world of being famous. And little girls see that. They should have the opposite spectrum of that to look up to."

http://geekdad.com/2014/04/anthony-m...inter-soldier/
slow clap for mr.mackie, i take back what i said about him earlier.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:35 PM   #71
roach
I am the night

Old 04-16-2014, 10:36 PM   #72
InJustice
Side-Kick

Mackie seems like a pretty cool guy. Was also awesome in CATWS, which surprised me considering I thought he'd be another generic joke-spam character.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:49 PM   #73
fake
Side-Kick

Only tangentially related to this specific version of Superman, but the Bryan Singer news is just crazy.

Old 04-16-2014, 11:48 PM   #74
hafizbat
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ЯɘvlveR View Post
anyone post this?

slow clap for mr.mackie, i take back what i said about him earlier.
Awesome dude.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:01 AM   #75
sportjames23
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by InJustice View Post
Oh please...

I hear that cat Shaft's a baaaad mutha--

Closed Thread