The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 9

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 8

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:06 AM   #3
TheNextNolan22
**** THIS COMPANY
 
TheNextNolan22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: BatFleck Cave
Posts: 29,261
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 9




__________________
Cavill. Affleck. Gadot. 5/6/16.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
TheNextNolan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:08 AM   #4
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,261
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

This is for Mrs Kent26.

We're going to get Daily Planet scenes I would've though that's pretty obvious. Clark Lois and there's Perry in the film.

Oh and read this someone wrote a piece on their blog about their experience as an extra on the Daily Planet set.

http://www.theatreofzen.com/2014/07/...batman-vs.html

__________________

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:50 AM   #5
BatFan1979
The Fan Batman Needs...
 
BatFan1979's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: The Verse
Posts: 1,739
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
This is for Mrs Kent26.

We're going to get Daily Planet scenes I would've though that's pretty obvious. Clark Lois and there's Perry in the film.

Oh and read this someone wrote a piece on their blog about their experience as an extra on the Daily Planet set.

http://www.theatreofzen.com/2014/07/...batman-vs.html
Oh I had read that before too! It was really interesting to read about her experience. I guess all the scenes were on a set, but she still got to see Lois and some of the other main actors. Fun stuff! It would be great to be able to have that experience!

__________________
"I was a boy...now I'm a bat!” - Batman
BatFan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:55 AM   #6
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,883
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
This is for Mrs Kent26.

We're going to get Daily Planet scenes I would've though that's pretty obvious. Clark Lois and there's Perry in the film.

Oh and read this someone wrote a piece on their blog about their experience as an extra on the Daily Planet set.

http://www.theatreofzen.com/2014/07/...batman-vs.html
This was awesome to read and it took me back to when I used to be an extra. Loooong hours for like 3-4 minutes or even just seconds in the actual film or show. I was really missing it as I read this. Very impressed with her descriptions all while keeping her integrity and not sharing details. Thanks for posting.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:10 AM   #7
Spamtron
THE MAN
 
Spamtron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: MD
Posts: 413
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

quoted from Reiter: Now that you mention it, and since i wasnt here when MoS came out... what's the official explanation of the penis pods Zod and his guys were put in to get to the Phantom Zone? I read something about the Kryptonian society not having sex (the codex and all that) so they subconsciously sprinkle their daily lives with it without even noticing. Was that it?

The official word from Zack and the Wife was that they had a boatload of vagina and birthing symbolism all over MOS and Krypton stuff specifically... If you really only noticed the one penis-y looking shot you need to re-watch MOS and see all the great Vag splattered all over the place.
Not only is the first scene of Kal being born, but Supes even debuts out of a ship's birth canal...you'll have a whole new appreciation for this movie from now on I suspect.

__________________
Making the Ultimate Apparel Reality
Spamtron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:43 AM   #8
Tra-El
Side-Kick
 
Tra-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Trying to find out where I hang my cape? YOU WON'T
Posts: 2,534
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post



Every single gif in this post is magnificent, INCLUDING your avatar! Diehard Sting fan all my life. Marked out on RAW with his tease for WWE2k15. Never thought I'd see the day.

__________________
MOS theater count: 6
Tra-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:50 PM   #9
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick
 
BatmanVSuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

If there is no shirt rip, I will refuse to buy the Bluray! Henry must be seen in the iconic Superman moment!!!


BatmanVSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #10
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,001
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Is that...a clip-on tie?

__________________
Feel like using the word "hyperbole"? Better check what it means!

It is unnecessary to point out that somebody's opinion is their opinion. Don't.

.
Worried they might cast a black man as your favourite superhero? :(
regwec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #11
Audrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 292
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Regarding the comparisons a few pages back to Hatcher/Cain and Welling/Durance with "chemistry"....it's a totally unfair comparison, guys. Totally unfair.

Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher were starring on a show where the prime development and attention was given to their love story. They filmed 22 episodes a year together for 4 years straight. Yes, they had incredible chemistry. (It's also fairly well known that they slept together in real life and then could barely stand to be in the same room by the end of the series.). But they were on a show that fostered and encouraged it with scripts that were focused on their relationship above all else. That honeymoon clip was filmed in their 4th year of working together or approximately 75 hours of film together by that stage.

Tom and Erica worked together for 7 years. Day in. Day out. And, again, they were on a series that took the time to Foster Lois and Clark's growing relationship until the audience was losing their minds waiting for it. They were both married to other people at the time and had nothing going on off-set (Tom is sadly now divorced but he was def married then). Erica had a son and was super committee to her husband and family. But they just really enjoyed each other's company as friends and they created a fantastic chemistry on-screen. But that love scene was filmed in the 10th season! Yes, it's intensely intimate and hot but those are two actors who lived and breathed each other for years on a series devoted to Clark's personal life. So, yes, Tom and Erica were explosive together but they were also committed actors who played those roles for a long time together.

Chris and Margot had intensely sexual chemistry but again....look what they were given to work with. That interview scene in the first movie is completely committed to their growing bond with no outside distractions. It's filed with innuendo and flirtation. They were given a ton to work with.

Henry and Amy got one 2 hour movie and within that 2 hour movie they were given maybe 30 seconds actually committed to their bond. Given how little they were given---which falls directly at the feet of Goyer and Snyder for not making it a priority---they did a lovely job. The moment I feel it the most is the cornfield scene. I feel that prickle there when he lands and the scene feels over way too soon. I also feel it at the end when he shows up at the Planet. The movie just didn't give them nearly enough focus and that's frustrating. They are working very hard with how little they got.

But to compare them to actors who have worked together for 7 years and filmed like 75 hours together on shows that focused on romance? Totally unfair. They are both great actors but they aren't magicians. They can't rewrite the script.

As for the dynamic being different now that she knows the secret? Uh....I gather you don't read comics. Lois knew who Clark was for over 20 years in the modern comics and she knew in the pre-crisis Golden Age marriage too. Just as she knew on Smallville by a certain point and the final two seasons of Lois and Clark and in most of the DC animated movies of late. They dynamic doesn't change much at all. They are still super cheeky and fun and teasing with each other. It's so limiting to me to suggest that she needs to be kept in the dark to keep romantic tension. That's just not how relationships work and some of the best stories of the last 20 years were told with her clearly knowing exactly who he was. Know your history!

Audrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick
 
BatmanVSuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
Is that...a clip-on tie?
That is from the original shirt/tie Reeve used in his shirt rip scene.


BatmanVSuperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:11 PM   #13
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,261
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
Regarding the comparisons a few pages back to Hatcher/Cain and Welling/Durance with "chemistry"....it's a totally unfair comparison, guys. Totally unfair.

Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher were starring on a show where the prime development and attention was given to their love story. They filmed 22 episodes a year together for 4 years straight. Yes, they had incredible chemistry. (It's also fairly well known that they slept together in real life and then could barely stand to be in the same room by the end of the series.). But they were on a show that fostered and encouraged it with scripts that were focused on their relationship above all else. That honeymoon clip was filmed in their 4th year of working together or approximately 75 hours of film together by that stage.

Tom and Erica worked together for 7 years. Day in. Day out. And, again, they were on a series that took the time to Foster Lois and Clark's growing relationship until the audience was losing their minds waiting for it. They were both married to other people at the time and had nothing going on off-set (Tom is sadly now divorced but he was def married then). Erica had a son and was super committee to her husband and family. But they just really enjoyed each other's company as friends and they created a fantastic chemistry on-screen. But that love scene was filmed in the 10th season! Yes, it's intensely intimate and hot but those are two actors who lived and breathed each other for years on a series devoted to Clark's personal life. So, yes, Tom and Erica were explosive together but they were also committed actors who played those roles for a long time together.

Chris and Margot had intensely sexual chemistry but again....look what they were given to work with. That interview scene in the first movie is completely committed to their growing bond with no outside distractions. It's filed with innuendo and flirtation. They were given a ton to work with.

Henry and Amy got one 2 hour movie and within that 2 hour movie they were given maybe 30 seconds actually committed to their bond. Given how little they were given---which falls directly at the feet of Goyer and Snyder for not making it a priority---they did a lovely job. The moment I feel it the most is the cornfield scene. I feel that prickle there when he lands and the scene feels over way too soon. I also feel it at the end when he shows up at the Planet. The movie just didn't give them nearly enough focus and that's frustrating. They are working very hard with how little they got.

But to compare them to actors who have worked together for 7 years and filmed like 75 hours together on shows that focused on romance? Totally unfair. They are both great actors but they aren't magicians. They can't rewrite the script.

As for the dynamic being different now that she knows the secret? Uh....I gather you don't read comics. Lois knew who Clark was for over 20 years in the modern comics and she knew in the pre-crisis Golden Age marriage too. Just as she knew on Smallville by a certain point and the final two seasons of Lois and Clark and in most of the DC animated movies of late. They dynamic doesn't change much at all. They are still super cheeky and fun and teasing with each other. It's so limiting to me to suggest that she needs to be kept in the dark to keep romantic tension. That's just not how relationships work and some of the best stories of the last 20 years were told with her clearly knowing exactly who he was. Know your history!
NAIL ON HEAD! Great post Audrey.

I think those complaining about lack of chemistry would be the first to be up in arms if MOS focused too much on Superman/Clark and Lois burgeoning relationship.

They can't win.

__________________

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #14
Rowsdower!
Business as usual
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Waterfront
Posts: 15,320
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Am I the only one who thinks Reeve looks oddly like Benedict Cumberbatch in that picture?

__________________
"No one who's marked escapes."
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 01:59 PM   #15
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,279
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
This is for Mrs Kent26.

We're going to get Daily Planet scenes I would've though that's pretty obvious. Clark Lois and there's Perry in the film.

Oh and read this someone wrote a piece on their blog about their experience as an extra on the Daily Planet set.

http://www.theatreofzen.com/2014/07/...batman-vs.html
That's for this, Fallen.

I'm eagerly anticipating the Daily Planet scenes. If they didn't put any in, I'd definitely pout about it. It seems we'll get some at least.

__________________
"Somewhere in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down…" - Grant Morrison.

*
\S/T*
MrsKent26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:40 PM   #16
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.
 
Nemeres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Quito, Ecuador
Posts: 1,460
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
So you've not read anything in the last 25 odd years pre reboot when they were a couple and married because all of what you were saying is there. Lois knowing only changes things personally not professionally.
Personally is mostly what I meant, when "classic Lois and Clark", to me, involves:

The Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle.
Clark beating her to the punch with Superman stories.
Lois gradually falling for Clark while getting over Superman.
Etc.

Are any of those a possibility in BVS?

Professionally, sure, I'm sure we'll get at least one scene of them doing some coverage, essential to the plot rather than character-motivated (my conjecture). I very much doubt that the movie, packed to the brim as it is, is gonna devote much time to Lois and Clark being career-driven journos.

__________________
Tuuuuu-turu-tu-tuuuuuuuuuuu

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Nemeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:41 PM   #17
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 508
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

In terms of talk of Lois / Clark chemistry, I thought and felt Henry and Amy where amazing together, every scene they shared oozed the belief of two people falling in love....

Mandon Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #18
Rowsdower!
Business as usual
 
Rowsdower!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Waterfront
Posts: 15,320
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Yeah, I thought so too. If some people couldn't see it... I don't know what to tell them.

__________________
"No one who's marked escapes."
Rowsdower! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:48 PM   #19
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound
 
Fallen Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 8,261
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
Personally is mostly what I meant, when "classic Lois and Clark", to me, involves:

The Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle.
Clark beating her to the punch with Superman stories.
Lois gradually falling for Clark while getting over Superman.
Etc.

Are any of those a possibility in BVS?

Professionally, sure, I'm sure we'll get at least one scene of them doing some coverage, essential to the plot rather than character-motivated (my conjecture). I very much doubt that the movie, packed to the brim as it is, is gonna devote much time to Lois and Clark being career-driven journos.

We've had many incarnation of that MOS skipped over it we really don't need to see it over and over again. Get to the next phase of their relationship and what's happened in the last 30 odd years.

The people who've watched L&C and Smallvile are more than familiar with that stage of their lives.

__________________

Fallen Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 02:50 PM   #20
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 508
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
Yeah, I thought so too. If some people couldn't see it... I don't know what to tell them.
I really don't know how people can have the 'no chemistry' belief between AA and HC, it's umistakable frankly. The moment where they embrace following the 'neck snap', his pain of scream and she holds him, you feel it.

Mandon Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #21
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.
 
Nemeres's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Quito, Ecuador
Posts: 1,460
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
We've had many incarnation of that MOS skipped over it we really don't need to see it over and over again. Get to the next phase of their relationship and what's happened in the last 30 odd years.

The people who've watched L&C and Smallvile are more than familiar with that stage of their lives.
To each his own, obviously, but I'd argue that skipping that part is skipping over the L/C relationship at its most unique/interesting. There's a reason superhero comics -or drama in general?- start to get boring after the hero settles down romantically. Remove romantic tension from the Superman story and you remove a substantial part of his appeal. The power fantasy, the idea of "if only she could see what I am underneath"? That's a big part of Superman.

__________________
Tuuuuu-turu-tu-tuuuuuuuuuuu

TUUUU-TUUUU-TUUUUUUUUUUU...
Nemeres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:00 PM   #22
The Batman
The Dark Knight
 
The Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 20,079
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

I think someone said it best when they said that HC/AA didn't really have romantic chemistry.

And it definitely has nothing to do with Amy being a "subtle" actor, because she had great chemistry with Christian Bale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
To each his own, obviously, but I'd argue that skipping that part is skipping over the L/C relationship at its most unique/interesting. There's a reason superhero comics -or drama in general?- start to get boring after the hero settles down romantically. Remove romantic tension from the Superman story and you remove a substantial part of his appeal.
I agree, and I imagine a few writers would agree with you too.

B v S is really gonna have to justify having Lois know the secret early, IMO.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Welcome to the Batman v Superman forums, where people will take a perfectly reasonable comment you make and twist it into something completely different to make themselves feel better.
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:12 PM   #23
Audrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 292
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemeres View Post
Personally is mostly what I meant, when "classic Lois and Clark", to me, involves:

The Clark-Lois-Superman love triangle.
Clark beating her to the punch with Superman stories.
Lois gradually falling for Clark while getting over Superman.
Etc.

Are any of those a possibility in BVS?

Professionally, sure, I'm sure we'll get at least one scene of them doing some coverage, essential to the plot rather than character-motivated (my conjecture). I very much doubt that the movie, packed to the brim as it is, is gonna devote much time to Lois and Clark being career-driven journos.

Except you have to watch the word "classic" because it has different meaning depending on how old you are and how familiar you are with their history.

What you described above isn't "classic" as much as dated. It's also really unfair to Lois as it puts her in an unfair situation.

The newer origin stories for Superman even prior to the new 52---notably Geoff Johns' Secret Origin---implied right away that Lois was on to Clark and that she felt very close to him. This idea that she has to "get over" Superman is a false representation of what was actually going on even previously. It puts the onus on HER in a way that's unfair and borderline sexist. In the newer narratives, the onus is on HIM to be honest because it's the right thing to do and because wet deserves no less.

Moreover, it's a myth that the Triangle doesn't exist after she knows because it does. It's still a story about a man and woman who love each other through different identities and roles. Lois never stops loving two sides to the same person even when she knows and he never stops juggling them both even when she knows.

Even further, it's fact that Jerry Siegel intended Lois to find out the truth as early as 1940 and DC wouldn't allow it. You can read the story online. Siegel always imagined that she would know early on and they would move forward as partners. So one could say that this is what was intended all along.

Look, I love the triangle and I think it's deeply fun in the right time and place. But I really think that after 75 years, Lois has EARNED a story where she isn't kept in the dark. To imply that it's not as fun just rubs me the wrong way. Particularly when there is 25 plus years of comics and media at this point that have proven that their romance transcends beyond that stage into deeper, special stories.

Isn't it time that Siegel's actual vision actually got some time to play out in a film franchise? Haven't they earned that as characters after 75 years? Just my two cents.

Audrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:20 PM   #24
Mandon Knight
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Cheam, Surrey, UK
Posts: 508
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
I think someone said it best when they said that HC/AA didn't really have romantic chemistry.

And it definitely has nothing to do with Amy being a "subtle" actor, because she had great chemistry with Christian Bale.



I agree, and I imagine a few writers would agree with you too.

B v S is really gonna have to justify having Lois know the secret early, IMO.
That's my point, I felt romantic chemitsry not just friendship and understanding, as I say, I saw and felt two people falling in love... but appreciate people can see things differently, but it might just be that I know I'm a massive squidy old romantic at heart

Mandon Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 03:32 PM   #25
Audrey
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 292
Default Re: Henry Cavill IS Superman - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
I think someone said it best when they said that HC/AA didn't really have romantic chemistry.

And it definitely has nothing to do with Amy being a "subtle" actor, because she had great chemistry with Christian Bale.



I agree, and I imagine a few writers would agree with you too.

B v S is really gonna have to justify having Lois know the secret early, IMO.
American Hustle was categorized by David O'Russell himself as being a romance. Why are you comparing a film that legitimately was about a love story and devoted tons of screentime to that love story (including a sex scene) with an Oscar nominated director committed to telling a romance to an action movie committed to blowing crap up with about two scenes of quiet? That is a ridiculous comparison. You are comparing two things as some kind of irrational gage of chemistry (which is subjective to begin with) that aren't comparable.

As for "writers" who agree with you that marriage is boring....actually there a pretty significant number of writers that have fought back against the underlying dangers and problems with that idea. Greg Rucka, Gail Simone, Kurt Busiek, Bryan Q Miller, Kelly Sue Deconnick and many others have argued against this sexist idea that Lois must always remain in the dark and that committed relationships are boring. Its a terrible way to view love even in fiction.

The movie doesn't have to justify deciding to treat a 75 year old feminist icon with the dignity that her creator tried to bestow upon her in 1940. They don't have to justify treating her with respect and allowing her to have the knowledge that she had earned as the first woman of comics.

I love the triangle in past stories but I'm shaking my head at this idea that a woman being treated as worthy of the truth from the get go ruins romantic fantasy. Committed relationships are not boring and it's pathetic as a culture that we treat them like they are. I like Lois and Clark because they have a life after "happily ever after." That's the part I want to read about bc that's what's real in a story about a guy who can fly. Marriage is filled with tension and drama and pain and joy and happiness and struggle. It's just as real and worthy of drama as "the chase" and it's often a much more equal narrative that is fair to both parties in the equation.


Last edited by Audrey; 07-17-2014 at 03:35 PM.
Audrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.