The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Old 09-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #1
Zionite1
Side-Kick

Default At what piont do you think Bats and Supes will team up in the movie?

Many seem to have varying ideas of how long the movie will have Btas and Supes in conflict before the inevitable teamup.so cast your votes

Zionite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:36 PM   #2
Flint Marko
Money never sleeps

Default Re: At what piont do you think Bats and Supes will team up in the movie?

It's tough to say so early, but I'd say beginning/middle of the second act.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:39 PM   #3
Hazarddude

Default Re: At what piont do you think Bats and Supes will team up in the movie?

I'd like it to be them meeting as Clark and Bruce first obviously. Since we've seen pics of Clark in Gotham and many believe he's investigating the Batman, perhaps Clark,while wanting to find out the public opinion on this vigilante, gets an interview with Bruce Wayne and asks him about Batman. That'd be a pretty intense interview. Good for 2/4 into the movie.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.

Last edited by Hazarddude; 09-21-2014 at 05:23 PM.
Hazarddude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:41 PM   #4
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

I'd say when we're nearing 3/4 of the movie.

Fallen Angel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:43 PM   #5
Tra-El
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazarddude View Post
I'd like it to be them meeting as Clark and Bruce first obviously. Since we've seen pics of Clark in Gotham and many believe he's investigating the Batman, perhaps Clark,while wanting to find out the public opinion on this vigilante, gets an interview with Bruce Wayne and asks him about Batman. That'd be a pretty intense interview.
I think it would be cool to have Clark investigate Batman in Gotham and for Bruce to investigate Supes in Metropolis. Always on the other side of the bay getting info on each other, but never really coming in contact since the other is always hot on their trails. Would be a nice setup to when they finally do come face to face.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Well with a title of Batman V Superman, I'm expecting a fight throughout the film.

You never saw Aliens and Predators or Freddy and Jason team up.

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
LEVITIKUZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:46 PM   #7
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
Well with a title of Batman V Superman, I'm expecting a fight throughout the film.

Freddy and Jason weren't going to team up and form The Wacky Villains club though.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #8
Rorschach2012
$

Quote:

they added "Dawn of Justice" to the title so people wouldn't assume that it'd be a straight versus film

i'm hoping they aren't fighting throughout most of the film

Rorschach2012 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #9
Tra-El
Side-Kick

I think Supes/Bats will teammup in the middle-late second act, just before going into the third. Depends, though. That's what is great about this. So many ways they can go about this relationship to keep us guessing and the other factors involved (Diana, cameo's, villains, etc). Even when they teammup (IF they do) I don't think the trust will be quite there yet and there will be some reluctancy. Their relationship should be built and a work in progress atleast throughout Justice League.

Old 09-21-2014, 04:53 PM   #10
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
Freddy and Jason weren't going to team up and form The Wacky Villains club though.
Of course they were.

Freddy: "See Jason, it's me, Michael Myers, Darth Vader, Lex Luther, Megatron, Khan, & Magneto. We call ourselves the Wacky Villains Club and we would like you to be a member."

You don't remember that scene?

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
LEVITIKUZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:23 PM   #11
Chip Chipperson
Dr. Pavel I'm CIA

towards the end probably

BELIEVE IN THE FLECK.
Chip Chipperson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #12
Hazarddude

I read this post wrong too, "team up" not "meet up". Yea I believe they will "team up" towards the end.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.
Hazarddude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:28 PM   #13
CGNefarious
Side-Kick

I'm thinking they'll team up around the 2 hour 15 minute mark, so a little less than half way through.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:30 PM   #14
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGNefarious View Post
I'm thinking they'll team up around the 2 hour 15 minute mark, so a little less than half way through.
Then this happens.

Old 09-21-2014, 06:54 PM   #15
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

I think it will be gradual. Some of it will be them begrudgingly working together a long the way

Old 09-21-2014, 08:07 PM   #16
Noctis
Side-Kick

Probably be an end fight with the DC trinity joining forces to defeat Lex luthor and maybe (hopefully) mettallo

Noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 09:13 PM   #17
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:

Can't you answer one thing without the silly jokes?

Anyway I honestly have no idea when they will team up, I'm not great as guessing this sort of stuff. Snyder already said it wasn't a straight vs film in the way people think by the way.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:00 PM   #18
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

When the threat they face requires teamwork, not division.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
AnneFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:35 AM   #19
WBwins
Side-Kick

Id say the teamup occurs at the beginning of the Third Act.

WBwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #20
matt47
Side-Kick

Third Act.

matt47 is offline   Reply With Quote