The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

View Poll Results: What is your score for the new Batmobile out of 10?
10 21 34.43%
9 21 34.43%
8 11 18.03%
7 4 6.56%
6 2 3.28%
5 1 1.64%
4 1 1.64%
3 0 0%
2 0 0%
1 0 0%
0 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-17-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

Default Based on the latest Batmobile photos, please rate your score for the new Batmobile!

I noticed we can not vote in the other thread. I just wanted to see what the current consensus is.

Please rate and if possible state why you gave it that score.

Thanks!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
BatFan1979
The Fan Batman Needs...

Default Re: Based on the latest Batmobile photos, please rate your score for the new Batmobil

9 out of 10 for me...from what I've seen so far anyway. I may change that to 10 later, but we'll see. This rendition of the Batmobile is sleek yet powerful looking.

As much as it pains me to admit it, I kinda agree with zryson.
~ Naked Bat
BatFan1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:39 PM   #3
SofNascimento
Just a simple droid here.

Default Re: Based on the latest Batmobile photos, please rate your score for the new Batmobil

I thought it was great.

"Physical barriers are no match for those we place on our own minds."
SofNascimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:41 PM   #4
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

I'm going with a 6 only because a .5 option is not available. A 6.5 would probably be my most accurate score. I like some of the new pics, but it still isn't the Batmobile I personally hoped for. This is still a little too Tumblerish for me. It is not a dealbreaker for the movie however. I am as excited as ever for BvS. I just wanted a modern sporty Batmobile that did not get influenced so much by Nolan's films.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #5
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

A 6????????????????????????????????????????? Harsh

Old 09-17-2014, 01:47 PM   #6
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

It's not like I hate it. It's just, fine. There was a bit of a safe approach with this choice of design imho. Coming out with something truly sleek and devoid of the Nolan look would have been great to me.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #7
Citadel30
Local Boob

It's a .......10!!!!

Old 09-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #8
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Varsity Blues

Old 09-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #9
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Seeing it in motion, I LOVE IT. Still need to see it in proper context (I.E. a trailer or in the movie).

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
I know we all should respect everybody's opinion and stuff but if you say that Breaking Bad is overrated then you do not deserve any of my respect.
TheNextNolan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
BatmanVSuperman
Gothopolis

How can anyone go less than an 8 on this beauty

Old 09-17-2014, 01:52 PM   #11
\S/JcDc\S/
Panned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanVSuperman View Post
How can anyone go less than an 8 on this beauty
Because the other options were 0 through 7 and available as choices for those that have a different opinion. I guess you could have forced everyone to vote 8 through 10 on the poll but it wouldn't give as accurate opinion of the consensus.

Old 09-17-2014, 01:53 PM   #12
John-An
The Man of Tomorrow

Nothing is perfect and this would get improvement just like another beauty.
My note is 9. Beastmobile FTW.

John-An is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:09 PM   #13
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

8, my initial thoughts have soured a little bit as in some photo's it looks a bit too much beach-buggy like were as I would prefer it as a straight up car. Love it overall though, like an advancement of the tumbler.

1)X-Men: DOFP-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9.5(4)Captain America: TWS-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)Sin City: ADTDF-7(15)300:ROAE-7(16)Million Ways To Die In The West-7(17)47 Ronin-6(18)Monuments Men-5(19)Ride Along-5(20)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:12 PM   #14
bluerayer
The Steel Claw

I voted an 8. (because im a cranky fart who still worships the Burton Batmobile) Meaning i like what i have seen so far but i need to see more. Much more, im greedy! lol

Im sure my grade will change to a drooling 10 though, that happy day in the future when im sitting in a movie theatre and Batman burns rubber/rips loose with those guns/hits the afterburner.

Please, someone tell me the new Batmobile will have an afterburner.

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
bluerayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:45 PM   #15
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I'm warming up to it more and more but I'm definitely a girl who perfers the sleakness. I guess 5.5/10 is my score right now.

I SEE SPIDEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:47 PM   #16
Hazarddude

I gave it a 9 since I haven't seen it in the movie, in action ,WITH Batfleck driving it! ONLY THEN, will it become a 10 for me. But I do like it. It's at 8.6 for me.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.
Hazarddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:49 PM   #17
KillerWolf
Possibly partially drunk

10 was never an option, because I never vote for the highest number in polls, as everything can always be better. Was thinking to give it 7, but settled on 8.

Design itself I like very much, but some details on execution that I find unpractical bother me, like the width of the chassis and the way turret is protruded in front of the car, both of which I find considerably limit what the car can do.

Visually, there's again width of the car, I'm not big on those two round headlights, as they remind me of car from 1930s and make the front look much less badass and I'd prefer it to be jet black, instead of that gray shade they decided to go with.

I gave it 8 because in some shots, mostly side-shots (where you can't see the front and deduce the width) it looks perfect and I have no doubt that it will look glorious in the movie.

"At this time, a friend shall lose his friend's hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o'clock."

'Book of Cyril'
KillerWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 03:59 PM   #18
STARMAN
Side-Kick

So far I like what I see. Really like the side shots.

STARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:23 PM   #19
Mee
2 E's are better than 1

It's about as good as you could hope for I think. This day and age they were never gonna go back to just making it all about looks like the Burtonmobile, it had to look functional and militaristic.

So it's a nice blend of the Burtonmobile and the Tumbler.

Mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #20
Astro13Zombie
Exterminate

Never thought another batmobile would have a chance of taking the Burtonmobile's place as my favorite...

I was wrong.

Astro13Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:02 PM   #21
Hazarddude

Also it depends on what pic you're looking at.

Here I give it a 6.8.

But here, Oh my! 8.8.

And in the movie it'l look even better.

"I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding." BatFleck.
Hazarddude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:26 PM   #22
m3rcer
Side-Kick

I'm not too keen on it. I'm sure the utility is nice. I think it's going to be neat to see when the rear wheels pivot the rear upward, putting the BM into some 45 degree trajectory in order for Batman to launch out of the cockpit (this is what I'm guessing). To me it just does not look as sleek or interesting as it could be. It's a Lambo and Koenigsegg with an off-road rig, and I just think it looks terrible.

Again, looks terrible, but utility-wise I think it will be exciting. As long as it doesn't use nanomachines to self-repair and transform into a F150, I'll be content.

m3rcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:33 PM   #23
harryoscop
OsCorp CEO

I'm going to go with 8. it looked a little too toy-ish in the newer photos, almost like it's made of plastic. but it still looks awesome!

Legends will collide 2016

Cap returns 2016

The King Returns 2018!
harryoscop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #24
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

So I'm going to defend a vehicle that, so far, I'm not in love with.

To be fair, these are candid photos, things often look better in films with all the trappings than they look in candids.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
I SEE SPIDEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 06:56 PM   #25
ShoguN
"Handsome & Wealthy"

I give it a 9 until i really see it in action. This looks perfect for the job. All terrain vehicle. Other Batmobiles where to low to the ground and wouldn't realistically be able to take a speed bump. Like a Lambo.