The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

View Poll Results: What actor did your favorite portrayal of Batman?
Adam West 1 2.78%
Michael Keaton 17 47.22%
Val Kilmer 0 0%
George Clooney 1 2.78%
Christian Bale 17 47.22%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #51
CountOrlok
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 702
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

I like Kilmer's Batman, just not a a big fan of his Bruce Wayne. He had some good dramatic moments, though. Still better than Christian Bale..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Yes, he did. By his own admission, he did anything and everything he possibly could to take a figurative piss on the character, including playing the character flamboyantly over-the-top and baseline homosexual.
Don't understand what you mean, because Clooney was one of the few people in that movie to not go over the top.

And "baseline homosexual"? You are reading way too far into it. Is this why you have a problem?

CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:38 PM   #52
Doctor Octopus
Side-Kick
 
Doctor Octopus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,660
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenAmorth07 View Post
Hands down Bale.

Clooney was by far the worst in my opinion.
Agreed on both counts.

Quote:
Big question is how will Affleck do? He can be pretty dark in movies such as the town and I think his physic is right, also his age if Nightwing features.
I'm not as sceptical of Affleck as a lot of people were. I think he'll do a good performance but the movie itself sounds like a disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultron-5 View Post
Am I the only one who thought Val Kilmer was a good Batman?
He was ok. A bit too emotionless a lot of the time. But he was better than Keaton and Clooney.

Doctor Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:02 AM   #53
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,872
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Clooney was one of the few people in that movie to not go over the top.

And "baseline homosexual"? You are reading way too far into it.
Not according to his own statements.

He has been open and candid about playing Bruce as baseline homosexual and about playing the character flamboyantly over-the-top campy simply for the purpose of figuratively pissing all over the property.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:29 AM   #54
CountOrlok
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 702
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Not according to his own statements.

He has been open and candid about playing Bruce as baseline homosexual and about playing the character flamboyantly over-the-top campy simply for the purpose of figuratively pissing all over the property.
Which statements are you talking about?

I have never heard of Clooney making these type of statements before.

CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 05:26 AM   #55
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,690
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Bale is in a class by himself. He was the beneficiary of a director and time when Batman was taken seriously, but he also had the skill to pull it off. Morever, he's the only Batman to date who actually had a Batman physique.

Keaton gave a solid performance but he was hampered by trying to play Bruce Wayne with the body of Peter Parker.

Clooney and Kilmer were miscasts, plain and simple.

Adam West's Batman was part of one of the worst events in comic book history. That show was absolutely atrocious. I'd rather shave my pelvic area with a rusty bread knife than watch it.

__________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
You went full Topher, man. NEVER go full Topher.

Last edited by Lantern Venom; 06-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:15 AM   #56
Two-Face
Harvey Dent
 
Two-Face's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Courtroom
Posts: 47,856
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

I don't think Bale was miscast at all. I think he was great in the role.

__________________
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Two-Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:46 AM   #57
Raelis Shae
Wayside Wanderer
 
Raelis Shae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Middle of Somewhere
Posts: 487
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Keaton -great Batman, so-so Bruce Wayne
Val Kilmer -good Batman, better Bruce Wayne
George Clooney - meh Batman, great Bruce Wayne
Christian Bale - good Batman, good Bruce Wayne
Adam West - great campy Batman/Bruce Wayne

I haven't really found any of the actors fit in my vision of Bruce/Bats...the one that comes nearest is the animated version voiced by Kevin Conroy.

Raelis Shae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #58
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,872
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Which statements are you talking about?

I have never heard of Clooney making these type of statements before.
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2006/03/03...eorge-clooney/

The flamboyantly over-the-top thing comes from the interviews he did for the film back in 1998, and the comments about figuratively dumping on the character also come from those self-same interviews.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #59
CountOrlok
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 702
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2006/03/03...eorge-clooney/

The flamboyantly over-the-top thing comes from the interviews he did for the film back in 1998, and the comments about figuratively dumping on the character also come from those self-same interviews.
So what's the problem with Batman being gay?

Besides, nothing in Batman and Robin is anywhere near as gay as anything that has been shown in the comics:






CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:32 AM   #60
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
 
The Joker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Jollity Farm
Posts: 37,939
Cs Funny Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2006/03/03...eorge-clooney/

The flamboyantly over-the-top thing comes from the interviews he did for the film back in 1998, and the comments about figuratively dumping on the character also come from those self-same interviews.
Another nail in the coffin for Clooney's awful portrayal. I had no idea he actually admitted to playing Batman gay

__________________
"Sometimes I remember it one way. Sometimes another. If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!"

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:42 PM   #61
CountOrlok
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 702
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern Venom View Post
Keaton gave a solid performance but he was hampered by trying to play Bruce Wayne with the body of Peter Parker.
Actually, Keaton was in pretty good shape.






CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:18 PM   #62
Doctor Octopus
Side-Kick
 
Doctor Octopus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,660
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Face View Post
I don't think Bale was miscast at all. I think he was great in the role.
I think he meant to say Clooney and Keaton, since he said all positive things about Bale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
So what's the problem with Batman being gay?
Because Batman is not gay.

Quote:
Besides, nothing in Batman and Robin is anywhere near as gay as anything that has been shown in the comics:





Your first picture is Robin attacking Bruce. If you posted the whole sequence rather than an out of context part you'd see it's not homo erotic. You can partially see he has a garrotte wire wrapped around Bruce's neck. He's trying to strangle him.

The latter two are from the 40's, a more innocent and naive time where the Joker could say things like this and it not be misconstrued as something sexual;



Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Actually, Keaton was in pretty good shape.





Your first two pictures are not from Batman. The third is a distant back shot of someone who could easily be a stunt actor, and it's the only time in the two Burton movies where Bruce Wayne is shirtless and you get a look at his physique.


Last edited by Doctor Octopus; 06-03-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Doctor Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #63
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,872
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octopus View Post
Because Batman is not gay.
Especially not in the first 3 Burton/Schumacher films.

Also, CountOrlock, Clooney played Bruce as gay in order to make fun of the character and for no other reason.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #64
CountOrlok
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 702
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Octopus View Post
Because Batman is not gay.
Never said he was, but there are gay readings into it - http://comicsalliance.com/the-gaynes...nion-morrison/
Quote:
Your first picture is Robin attacking Bruce. If you posted the whole sequence rather than an out of context part you'd see it's not homo erotic. You can partially see he has a garrotte wire wrapped around Bruce's neck. He's trying to strangle him.
It ain't the context, it's the image. If people saw something like that in a Batman movie, there would be an uproar. Not even Joel Schumacher would put a scene like that in a Batman movie.

Quote:
The latter two are from the 40's, a more innocent and naive time where the Joker could say things like this and it not be misconstrued as something sexual;

It's possible the word "boner" doesn't have the same meaning today as it did back then.

But gay people existed in the 1940s.. so I don't know what you mean by "more innocent an naive time".


Quote:
Your first two pictures are not from Batman. The third is a distant back shot of someone who could easily be a stunt actor, and it's the only time in the two Burton movies where Bruce Wayne is shirtless and you get a look at his physique.
First pic is from a movie released in 1986. Second pic is from a Saturday Night Live appearance in 1992. Roughly around the same time Keaton played Batman.

Yeah, the guy in the film could be a stunt actor. But it still shows Batman's physique regardless. And he wasn't skinny like Peter Parker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter View Post
Especially not in the first 3 Burton/Schumacher films.

Also, CountOrlock, Clooney played Bruce as gay in order to make fun of the character and for no other reason.
I honestly have no idea what Clooney is talking about that he played Batman gay. Maybe he is joking. But there is nowhere in the film where he comes across as gay to me, unless you can point it out.

Subtext? Possibly. But nothing overtly 'homosexual' about his performance.


Last edited by CountOrlok; 06-03-2014 at 06:54 PM.
CountOrlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:05 PM   #65
Doctor Octopus
Side-Kick
 
Doctor Octopus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,660
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Never said he was, but there are gay readings into it - http://comicsalliance.com/the-gaynes...nion-morrison/
That doesn't make the character gay because some people like to read gay sub texts in his stories. You asked what was the problem with Batman being gay. The answer is because he's not gay. George Clooney playing the character as gay is wrong.

Quote:
It ain't the context, it's the image. If people saw something like that in a Batman movie, there would be an uproar. Not even Joel Schumacher would put a scene like that in a Batman movie.
It is the context. The panel is edited so it looks like Robin is going to hump Batman in the shower or something, telling him to hold still and it won't take long. It's cut out so you can't really see he's strangling him.

Strangling a man in the shower isn't gay, and doesn't have a gay subtext to it.

Quote:
It's possible the word "boner" doesn't have the same meaning today as it did back then.
That is my point. It was a more innocent time back then. Just like two guys sleeping in the same bed fully clothed is not homosexual or had a homo erotic meaning back then, nor is two guys sun bathing in the same room together. People didn't read these comics and complain about homosexual under tones back in the 40's. Probably because there wasn't intended to be any. But nowadays people would look at that and say gay subtext. Just like with the word boner.

But times changed. By the 60's it was more self aware. That's why they put Aunt Harriet into the Adam West show to dispel any ideas that three men living together was inappropriate in any way. Aunt Harriet kept them proper.

Quote:
But gay people existed in the 1940s.. so I don't know what you mean by "more innocent an naive time".
I mean people didn't look at two guys fully clothed in bed, or sun bathing in the same room as a homosexual type of thing.

Quote:
First pic is from a movie released in 1986. Second pic is from a Saturday Night Live appearance in 1992. Roughly around the same time Keaton played Batman.
1986 is 3 years before Batman 1989, and SNL was in 1992, but Batman Returns would have been filmed in 1991. But even in those pics he doesn't look that buff. He just looks slightly buffer than he usually does.

Because actors buff up or lose weight for a movie or role doesn't mean they always look like that:





Michael Keaton never looked like a physically buff man in his Batman movies.

Quote:
Yeah, the guy in the film could be a stunt actor. But it still shows Batman's physique regardless. And he wasn't skinny like Peter Parker.
It's not Batman's physique if that's not the actor playing Batman. Don't you think it's odd that's the only scene in the two Tim Burton movies where we get a glimpse of Batman's physique, it is shot from the back, at a distance, which could be anyone.

Even when he is lying in the bed with Vicki Vale after they had sex he is not shirtless. He is fully clothed in a pyjamas and dressing gown.


Last edited by Doctor Octopus; 06-03-2014 at 11:33 PM.
Doctor Octopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #66
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,872
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
I honestly have no idea what Clooney is talking about that he played Batman gay.
Seriously? Denial is clearly not just a river in Egypt for you.

Quote:
Maybe he is joking.
He wasn't joking.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:21 PM   #67
DocLathropBrown
Side-Kick
 
DocLathropBrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Posts: 2,376
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Another thread successfuly derailed!

__________________
This summer, the great adventure returns...

Indiana Jones
and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


05.22.08
DocLathropBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #68
DigificWriter
Side-Kick
 
DigificWriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,872
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocLathropBrown View Post
Another thread successfuly derailed!
How, exactly, has this thread been derailed by this conversation?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by metaphysician View Post
"harm" is not the same thing as "stuff we don't like."
"Despair is for people who know beyond any doubt what the future is going to be. Nobody's in that position. So despair is not only a kind of sin - theologically - it's also a simple mistake, because nobody actually knows." - Dr. Patrick Curry
"There is no "supposed to be." It's an adaptation, a word that literally means change. Why bother making a new version if it doesn't offer a fresh approach?" - Christopher L. Bennett
DigificWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:15 PM   #69
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,690
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountOrlok View Post
Actually, Keaton was in pretty good shape.





People have different definitions of "good shape". Keaton needed an additional 50lbs or so of muscle to effectively play Batman. His acting was great, but he was far, far too skinny.

__________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
You went full Topher, man. NEVER go full Topher.
Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:19 PM   #70
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,690
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two-Face View Post
I don't think Bale was miscast at all. I think he was great in the role.
I meant Kilmer and Clooney. Bale is the only Batman to me now.

__________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
You went full Topher, man. NEVER go full Topher.
Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:18 AM   #71
Ponyboy
I'm the real Peterman.
 
Ponyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 3,004
Talking Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern Venom View Post
Keaton needed an additional 50lbs or so of muscle to effectively play Batman. His acting was great, but he was far, far too skinny.
I have never bought that logic. Bruce Lee probably could've stood toe to toe with any of Batman's rogues, and he was super skinny. That doesn't mean he should've been cast as Batman, just that his physical appearance has little to do with his skills. I think it's much more forgivable to cast someone as Batman who looks less the part than, for example, Superman. So if Keaton was "too skinny," he still managed to make me believe (better than any other actor to play him) that he was Batman.

__________________

Ponyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #72
Lantern Venom
No, I will NOT "Imagine"
 
Lantern Venom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: With YOUR MOM
Posts: 6,690
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
I have never bought that logic. Bruce Lee probably could've stood toe to toe with any of Batman's rogues, and he was super skinny. That doesn't mean he should've been cast as Batman, just that his physical appearance has little to do with his skills. I think it's much more forgivable to cast someone as Batman who looks less the part than, for example, Superman. So if Keaton was "too skinny," he still managed to make me believe (better than any other actor to play him) that he was Batman.
Lee was an outlier as he was disproportionately strong, but he's beside the point. Batman is generally drawn as somewhere between 220lbs and 250lbs. Physical intimidation of criminals has always been central to the character, and that just can't be done with a tiny guy like Keaton.

As much as I applaud Keaton's effort, he couldn't produce a believable scene like Bale's first appearance as Batman in Batman Begins. The film had already established that Bruce was strong, tough, and agile. The costume was just the icing on the cake. With Batman '89 and Batman Returns, training scenes couldn't be done because of Keaton's lack of physicality.

__________________
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1994-2014: Twenty Years of the Torch-Bearer.
You went full Topher, man. NEVER go full Topher.
Lantern Venom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #73
Ponyboy
I'm the real Peterman.
 
Ponyboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Wellington, NZ
Posts: 3,004
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern Venom View Post
Lee was an outlier as he was disproportionately strong, but he's beside the point. Batman is generally drawn as somewhere between 220lbs and 250lbs. Physical intimidation of criminals has always been central to the character, and that just can't be done with a tiny guy like Keaton.

As much as I applaud Keaton's effort, he couldn't produce a believable scene like Bale's first appearance as Batman in Batman Begins. The film had already established that Bruce was strong, tough, and agile. The costume was just the icing on the cake. With Batman '89 and Batman Returns, training scenes couldn't be done because of Keaton's lack of physicality.

Is Mark Ruffalo the perfect Bruce Banner? I don't think so... I picture a skinny lab geek. I always envisioned Odin as a burly, viking type, despite his age, not a semi-frail Anthony Hopkins (who was still great). And as much as I enjoy Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, in the back of my mind, I have a hard time not picturing that short/squatty hairball of a fella from the comics.

Anyway, it's the suit that made Keaton scary in Burtons films, not his physicality. I get what you're saying though, in terms of being accurate to the comics, he should've been a bigger guy... that said... how many "bigger guys" in 1989 could've given the performance that Keaton did? That's what I'm talking about... you trade one for the other.

What you see as a strong scene from Bale in Batman Begins, I see as laughable. So, different strokes for different folks. And also... you mentioned training scenes couldn't be done because of Keaton's lack of physique. I don't know if that's actually the reason why... but to me, it doesn't matter. I didn't need to see him training as Batman. He sold me with the rest of his acting chops.

__________________

Ponyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:11 PM   #74
Stargrove
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 5
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

I gotta give it up to Adam West. Not many people could be so committed to a performance like that for so long. I can't see the others pulling off those lines as well as he did!

Stargrove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 08:03 PM   #75
Ceb-Man
Side-Kick
 
Ceb-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Cullman, Alabama
Posts: 2,530
Default Re: Favorite Batman portrayal?

Michael Keaton

__________________
Are You Serious ?
Ceb-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.