The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #326
TheFlamingCoco
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 7,877
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

People complained that she lacked presence alongside Vin Diesel, but let's face it, Diesel's got a lot of presence. I think she has a sense of confidence and power, even though her acting has been rough around the edges.

TheFlamingCoco is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #327
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick
 
BatmanVSuperman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,385
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Putting stock in a performance from FF movie is like judging Cavill from Cold Light of Day lol

BatmanVSuperman is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 05:54 PM   #328
fanboiii
disciple of truth
 
fanboiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,883
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
If they actually dare to "go there," I reckon she wouldn't be pleased with all of it.
Yup, all WW has to do is look at the portraits of the presidents to think there's still a long ways to go.

I wouldn't mind a comment like that in the movie considering how relevant it is with Hillary perhaps running again.

fanboiii is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 05:58 PM   #329
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,394
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanboiii View Post
Yup, all WW has to do is look at the portraits of the presidents to think there's still a long ways to go.

I wouldn't mind a comment like that in the movie considering how relevant it is with Hillary perhaps running again.
Yep, going too deep with the politics might turn people off, but the fact is that WW is coming from a society of only women with women as leaders into a society that has never had a woman president. She would definitely have feelings on that.

__________________
"Somewhere in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down…" - Grant Morrison.

*
\S/T*
MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 06:08 PM   #330
theShape
Creature of Darkness
 
theShape's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Inside your mind.
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
Quoted for freakin' Truth! At this point, I accept the possibility anything could happen but I'm rooting for Gal. I'm tired of all the complaints and even people inserting the same repeated doubts and negative insinuations in their predictions. And I, for one, saw that she had presence in those FF movies and with what she was given, she did great. Now she's being given a script written by an Oscar-winning screenwriter. I expect great things!
As is the case with most big casting decisions, it truly requires a wait-and-see approach until we know more or have seen more from the film itself. It's way too early and ridiculous to say something like "This is the worst casting decision ever!" or even "This is the bet casting decision ever!"

I, for one, am optimistic about her.

__________________
Past the point of no return...
theShape is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 06:49 PM   #331
ThePhantasm
The Shadow Knows
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 10,551
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Nothing I would hate more than for there to be some obvious message about how a woman hasn't been president, during an election season when a woman is running for president. The filmmakers forcing their opinion down my throat would make me angry, to be honest.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesConceptz View Post
Im done. Im leaving this website. I promise i will not be spiderman or attempt to be. I have a ral careerr to fulfill. Please don NOT tell anyone about this. I would appreciate if you all kept this a secret.
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:02 PM   #332
MrsKent26
Whatever.
 
MrsKent26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 10,394
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Nothing I would hate more than for there to be some obvious message about how a woman hasn't been president, during an election season when a woman is running for president. The filmmakers forcing their opinion down my throat would make me angry, to be honest.
"Forcing their opinions down my throat" is quite a leap from "Maybe WW might notice the difference in the two societies," but whatever. I doubt they'd do that.

__________________
"Somewhere in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down…" - Grant Morrison.

*
\S/T*
MrsKent26 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #333
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Isn't it a fact that we've not had a female president since women, half the population, have been "given the right" to vote?

(Also think about that in context of the Wonder Woman character... Mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, aunts... They had to be given this right? Even understanding historical norms of yesteryear truly reckon with that idea. I can't see how that is any cause for anger at storytellers for reflecting reality. )

KRYPTON INC. is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:12 PM   #334
Magic Man
Side-Kick
 
Magic Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Jetsetter
Posts: 562
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShape View Post
As is the case with most big casting decisions, it truly requires a wait-and-see approach until we know more or have seen more from the film itself. It's way too early and ridiculous to say something like "This is the worst casting decision ever!" or even "This is the bet casting decision ever!"

I, for one, am optimistic about her.
Exactly. I'd never heard of GG before this casting announcement. Then I watched all her FF scenes, a few other things, and I thought she was perfectly fine--again, with the material she was given. I'm still wondering what fanboys get out repeatedly freaking out over her body frame or the oh-my-god she's not experienced enough. I mean, sure, voice your opinion and move on. Wait and see, as you said.

And on one of the hype threads someone insinuated WB wasn't immediately going forward with a WW solo because they didn't have confidence in a Gal. Huh? Due to a long history of WW never getting on the big screen after many, many attempts, WB obviously doesn't have faith in the character of WW, but they know she is a *potential* cash cow. They're just nervous because she's a woman (any character as iconic as WW would've gotten a movie long ago if they were male). But now WB is finally taking big steps to feature WW, even if they're playing it safe by intro-ing her in what will likely be a huge pop culture phenom centered on BM and SM's first adventure together.

WB def is eyeing WW solo films. It just depends on if Gal blows the execs away when they see the dailies and/or if the public loves her as Diana. But I'm hoping they make decisions based on the dailies and Snyder's assessment of her performance. Because if they're waiting for public reaction, we have two long years left before any solo announcement. Feels like an eternity!

Magic Man is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 07:55 PM   #335
godisawesome
Side-Kick
 
godisawesome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,336
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Isn't it a fact that we've not had a female president since women, half the population, have been "given the right" to vote?

(Also think about that in context of the Wonder Woman character... Mothers, daughters, grandmothers, sisters, aunts... They had to be given this right? Even understanding historical norms of yesteryear truly reckon with that idea. I can't see how that is any cause for anger at storytellers for reflecting reality. )
I'd be more curious about the things she'd have to say about a democratic-republican form of government than about gender roles on America. She's generally from a monarchy appointed by pagan gods, from a culture that was in some ways a radically more misogynistic and stratified society than any we are intimately familiar with. I mean, c'mon, women were almost literally seen as breeding stock that was considered dis-favorable in comparison to men.

Her entire conception of the world is almost guaranteed to be alien to our own: if she's already acting as an ambassador and scout for the Amazons, she should display a good grasp of cultural relativity.

__________________
“There are no ordinary people. You have never talked to a mere mortal."

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 04:33 AM   #336
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,682
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhantasm View Post
Nothing I would hate more than for there to be some obvious message about how a woman hasn't been president, during an election season when a woman is running for president. The filmmakers forcing their opinion down my throat would make me angry, to be honest.
I agree with that, actually. I would be nice to hear some of Wonder Woman's comments on the contemporary western world, but it would seem far too "on the nose" to state the case for the fist female president while the first female candidate for president is actually running. I even agree with the sentiment, but feel that movies of this nature shouldn't flirt with partisan alignment. The only way it could be balanced would be for Superman to respond with a defence of the GOP, and I imagine that would go down with people like a cup of cold sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsKent26 View Post
Sorry, but I disagree with this: "They have tried female lead hero movies and they simply don't come off as natural or believable as male stars for some reason."

That isn't true. Female led movies that have done poorly, like Catwoman, were horribly done. It has nothing to do with women not coming off as natural or believable. I mean, using the Catwoman example, why is Halle Barry to blame for the sexed-up cheesiness and all around poor script? She isn't.

Of course that kind of crap isn't bankable. They need to put out a quality WW movie to make money.
That's most of it, but I think there is also some issue with studios not really having a clear idea about how to market action movies with a female lead. They are faced with selling an image that they probably consider to be at odds with those movies' traditional demographic, so they tend to stray into a kind of soft-core girls 'n' guns imagery, which probably ends up alienating a lot of the female audience.

__________________
Difficult, difficult, lemon-difficult.
regwec is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 04:50 AM   #337
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
Quoted for freakin' Truth! At this point, I accept the possibility anything could happen but I'm rooting for Gal. I'm tired of all the complaints and even people inserting the same repeated doubts and negative insinuations in their predictions. And I, for one, saw that she had presence in those FF movies and with what she was given, she did great. Now she's being given a script written by an Oscar-winning screenwriter. I expect great things!
Are you? Because frankly you have as much to go on as those who don't. It really is a wait and see situation, she has every chance to be bad as she has being good, and those who don't believe she'll be good are jumping the gun just as much as those who believe she'll be good.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 04:52 AM   #338
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

I'm not saying that WW should say "Yay, Hillary 2016!!!! Whoo!" But it's no skin off my nose if she makes SOME kind of commentary about the positions of power women have in our society, as compared to their numbers (a little more than half, after all). Characters like WW COULD (they don't have to but they could) be used for some simple commentary on things, since she is an outsider and would be hearing about our ideals and judging them and our standards at living up to them at their face value. Of course a film like this isn't the place for some heavy handed politics. But a reasonably aside wouldn't rub me the wrong way either.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:06 AM   #339
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I'm not saying that WW should say "Yay, Hillary 2016!!!! Whoo!" But it's no skin off my nose if she makes SOME kind of commentary about the positions of power women have in our society, as compared to their numbers (a little more than half, after all). Characters like WW COULD (they don't have to but they could) be used for some simple commentary on things, since she is an outsider and would be hearing about our ideals and judging them and our standards at living up to them at their face value. Of course a film like this isn't the place for some heavy handed politics. But a reasonably aside wouldn't rub me the wrong way either.
Thing is though, i have no problem with politics in my movies, but the minute she mentions something about a lack of female president, when we do eventually get one, that remark will be horribly dated.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:10 AM   #340
regwec
Shakespearo
 
regwec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Herne's Oak
Posts: 22,682
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Is it bad that I would like Schwarzenegger to be president just for a day, purely so I can "lol" at the line predicting it in Demolition Man?

__________________
Difficult, difficult, lemon-difficult.
regwec is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:14 AM   #341
D.P.
Banned User
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Chicagotham
Posts: 2,452
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by regwec View Post
The only way it could be balanced would be for Superman to respond with a defence of the GOP, and I imagine that would go down with people like a cup of cold sick.

D.P. is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:15 AM   #342
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Brooklyn, NYC
Posts: 12,274
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Thing is though, i have no problem with politics in my movies, but the minute she mentions something about a lack of female president, when we do eventually get one, that remark will be horribly dated.
Ugh... The "It's going to be dated" argument.

Every thing in cinema, try as hard as the creators can, is going to seem dated to a future audience. No matter the film, timelessness is never actually achieved.

Again though, I don't need WW to give some lecture on Patriarchy. But it's no skin off my nose if she, as an outsider points out the ways our society does not live up to it's supposed, sacred ideal for a little bit.

__________________
My father. 1946-2014

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
KRYPTON INC. is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:23 AM   #343
Magic Man
Side-Kick
 
Magic Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Jetsetter
Posts: 562
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Are you? Because frankly you have as much to go on as those who don't. It really is a wait and see situation, she has every chance to be bad as she has being good, and those who don't believe she'll be good are jumping the gun just as much as those who believe she'll be good.
I loved the two superhero movies directed by Snyder. Which of course includes MOS, which I freakin' enjoyed to the max...and I'm a fan of both writers (Goyer/Terrio) involved with BvS. Not a ton of stuff to go on with Gal, but everything I've seen her in I thought she did a fine job. I also never flipped out over her body type, and her exotic beauty and deep accent are big pluses to me. Then I go back to Snyder. MOS made me care about Superman again. Snyder cast Gal, knowing so much was riding on his decision, and as far as I'm concerned, MOS was perfectly cast...so actually I'm not finding reasons to complain. I have every reason to remain hopeful. I certainly don't want to spend two years on negativity. Even if I had no faith in this project, I wouldn't focus on it. I try to surround myself with things I dig and am excited about versus something I dread.

Edit: another thing is WW's costume will be a big part of how she's received. Snyder's designer nailed the Kryptonian uniforms and the MOS SM suit was my fav ever. So, another reason to expect great things.


Last edited by Magic Man; 06-10-2014 at 05:28 AM.
Magic Man is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:32 AM   #344
Magic Man
Side-Kick
 
Magic Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Jetsetter
Posts: 562
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingCoco View Post
People complained that she lacked presence alongside Vin Diesel, but let's face it, Diesel's got a lot of presence. I think she has a sense of confidence and power, even though her acting has been rough around the edges.
Gal was also second banana in those movies, so the director probably didn't want her to outshine Diesel, and purposely coached her performance and edited the scenes with that in mind. Meanwhile, Snyder will be squeezing out every bit of presence/charisma possible from Gal in BvS.

Different intentions, different results.

Magic Man is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 05:56 AM   #345
PacificBoy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,222
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Man View Post
Gal was also second banana in those movies, so the director probably didn't want her to outshine Diesel, and purposely coached her performance and edited the scenes with that in mind. Meanwhile, Snyder will be squeezing out every bit of presence/charisma possible from Gal in BvS.

Different intentions, different results.
Wasn't Paul Walker second banana though, and Gal a secondary female character to the likes of Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster.

Re Wonder Woman making social/political commentary -- depends on the execution (as always) but I rather the movie establishes her as a character first before she becomes a mouthpiece. I think it can come across as glib if not carried out well.

PacificBoy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 06:01 AM   #346
Raelis Shae
Wayside Wanderer
 
Raelis Shae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Middle of Somewhere
Posts: 445
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

As much as I'm excited for WW to share the screen with Bats and Supes, I hope they don't make her preachy and aggressive. I love WW as a warrior, but she is also a compassionate and caring human being. Her gender is part of what makes her unique, and that also plays into the roles women have in society: the protectors and defenders. Hopefully we see a WW who uses those qualities and makes them her strength.

I'm female, but I don't want an in-your-face preachiness about anything (including feminism and politics) in movies. I hope they focus on everybody's heroism , but more so on Superman. This is still his sequel right??? LOL

Raelis Shae is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 06:02 AM   #347
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Ugh... The "It's going to be dated" argument.

Every thing in cinema, try as hard as the creators can, is going to seem dated to a future audience. No matter the film, timelessness is never actually achieved.

Again though, I don't need WW to give some lecture on Patriarchy. But it's no skin off my nose if she, as an outsider points out the ways our society does not live up to it's supposed, sacred ideal for a little bit.
Not really, of course there will always be elements that prevent films from becoming wholly timeless, but prattling about contemporary politics is just as bad as doing a lady gaga joke, or having the characters talk about a recent movie or television show. It's pointless and ridiculous, there are far better ways for Wonder Woman to "point out issues in our society" than go about a lack of a female president, especially when now more than ever it's a possibility. That's why you have professional writers that don't have to resort to such crap.

Like when all those early 00's action movies had a bunch of flavour of the month nu metal all over them. LAME.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 06:06 AM   #348
PacificBoy
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,222
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Maybe at most make Wondie bemused at the fact that there are few prominent female leaders. Say she spies a group comprising Batman, Superman, Perry and Lois. She naturally defers to Lois' opinion and is otherwise shocked Lois isn't the de facto boss of the bunch!

PacificBoy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 06:35 AM   #349
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave
 
Sharkboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 9,128
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacificBoy View Post
Maybe at most make Wondie bemused at the fact that there are few prominent female leaders. Say she spies a group comprising Batman, Superman, Perry and Lois. She naturally defers to Lois' opinion and is otherwise shocked Lois isn't the de facto boss of the bunch!
See? now that's good writing and it conveys the same idea that wonder woman commenting on a lack of a female president would have, but with taste and a bit of humour.

__________________
1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Sharkboy is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 06:39 AM   #350
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tan and young and lovely
Posts: 19,019
Default Re: Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkboy View Post
Not really, of course there will always be elements that prevent films from becoming wholly timeless, but prattling about contemporary politics is just as bad as doing a lady gaga joke, or having the characters talk about a recent movie or television show. It's pointless and ridiculous, there are far better ways for Wonder Woman to "point out issues in our society" than go about a lack of a female president, especially when now more than ever it's a possibility. That's why you have professional writers that don't have to resort to such crap.

Like when all those early 00's action movies had a bunch of flavour of the month nu metal all over them. LAME.
WW talking about a lack of a female president would be like someone in a film saying we haven't had a black president. Why can't there have already been a female president in the DC universe? There were fictional black presidents in TV shows like "24" before Obama ever became president. We've even had fictional female presidents in shows like "Commander in Chief."

I think at most WW, if she's going to make any semi-political statement, might wonder why it isn't the females who are dominating society and the men striving for gender equality, and not the other way round.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is online now  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.