The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2014, 10:23 PM   #26
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by zryson View Post
Interesting - somebody uploaded a picture of the Batman costume - what looks to be like the new Batman costume (this hasnt been confirmed) - just the chest part - you can see a lot more detail on the costume.
Umm... How about a source instead of the coyness. Where is this?

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #27
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Quote:
There was a screenshot of it trending (presumably on Twitter). Also that Batman chest picture is rumored to be the new costume seen up close!
Dawn of Justice is not trending anywhere that I can see...hasn't been for a while that I'm aware of

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 06-10-2014, 10:25 PM   #28
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #29
hafizbat
Side-Kick

Quote:
@hafizbat:

Do you really believe ONE article would be all that's written about the events in MOS? One article? Really? Or, as is more likely, YEARS worth of coverage across across EVERY media outlet, press conferences, public hearings, books, cable news coverage and general inquiring by the public at large? Yeah, your supposition that Superman would not be known by the public or that his role in saving the world would somehow be a secret (especially after his fight with Zod across a New York City sized media market) makes not a single bit of sense. Like, at all. Lois Lane herself would get coverage and interviews as an eyewitness with impeccable credentials on every tv news channel world wide at least for many months. Superman NOT being known by the public, his actions being somehow unknown after a freaking spaceship was sucked into a blackhole a day or two after Zod's broadcast and after saving a family from getting fried is a ridiculous notion.
Let it go, man. Let's leave the debate in the last thread, shall we? No, I don't feel it's earned like the TDK statue, because Snyder hasn't made me feel like it's earned through his storytelling. That's that.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #30
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
I think he dreamed that up. There is no up close shot of the chest of the new Batman suit out there. At least not on twitter

Old 06-10-2014, 10:26 PM   #31
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I think he's talking about that fake cosplay costume that's been discovered on twitter...and was actually brought up here a few times recently.
The picture that is shown on Twitter just has the chest plate - with the black batman emblem and detailing down the middle and on the sides. Is that the one that people have seen?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:27 PM   #32
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
The picture that is shown on Twitter just has the chest plate - with the black batman emblem and detailing down the middle and on the sides. Is that the one that people have seen?
Yes.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #33
Boom
I got nothin'

Quote:
It's fanmade.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #34
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
Yes.
Okay, thanks. I hadnt seen that picture before - looks pretty nice!

Old 06-10-2014, 10:29 PM   #35
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

Quote:
Fan-made.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #36
roach
I am the night

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #37
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

wow...

EDIT: This is in response to something else....not the above post photo

Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #38
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
Fan-made.
Its excellent for fan-made. Ranks right up among some of the all-time best fanmade costumes (like Batman: Dead End)

Old 06-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #39
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Anyone else think that it would be pretty interesting if, for symbolic gestures as well, Batman was the one that destroyed the Statue (like how Gordon destroyed the Bat-Signal)? Or would you guys prefer it to be Lex that did it?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #40
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Its excellent for fan-made. Ranks right up among some of the all-time best fanmade costumes (like Batman: Dead End)
Is this what you are talking about??

Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #41
zryson
Side-Kick

Its now being reported via Twitter Adams has arrived in Detroit.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #42
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Already known.lol

Old 06-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #43
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
You're a little slow to the game huh?

Old 06-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #44
KRYPTON INC.
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafizbat View Post
Let it go, man. Let's leave the debate in the last thread, shall we? No, I don't feel it's earned like the TDK statue, because Snyder hasn't made me feel like it's earned through his storytelling. That's that.
Actually, never was I talking about itt being "earned" from a storytelling perspective. I'm talking about your statements about "only the military knowing" ect. and the absurd idea that people wouldn't feel grateful to Superman since he did more than save a city, he saved the world.

He truly proved that every person has the potential to be a force for good in this life. So anyone that reads this, do me a favor... Call your parents.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:38 PM   #45
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
That's not the picture that was shown - it was different - partly from the side. You can see it by scrolling down though the Twitter feed BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice.

Old 06-10-2014, 10:38 PM   #46
BatmanVSuperman
Side-Kick

Quote:

Old 06-10-2014, 10:41 PM   #47
ArmsHeldOut
Voice of Reason

Quote:
He's referring to this one -- another fan made costume on eBay:

Old 06-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #48
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmsHeldOut View Post
He's referring to this one -- another fan made costume on eBay:

oh yeah, I've seen that

Old 06-10-2014, 10:42 PM   #49
zryson
Side-Kick

Quote:
oh yeah, I've seen that
Yeah, that's it. Looks awesome!

Old 06-10-2014, 10:43 PM   #50
TheNextNolan22
You are an F** ****

It's a neat fan-made costume for sure.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Closed Thread