The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice > Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 06:41 PM   #951
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by fake View Post
Interesting. I'm curious to know who will be directing all these movies.

\S/T*
Old 06-12-2014, 06:42 PM   #952
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Default Re: All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 61

JGL is directing Sandman.

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Old 06-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #953
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVITIKUZ View Post
JGL is directing Sandman.
I thought all we knew was that he's producing.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #954
roach
I am the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Alright. Would be interesting to see the original post to have better context of it.
yeah i agree

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in today’s protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You don’t like a story? That’s fine – don’t read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 06-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #955
TheNextNolan22
Dangerously

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is directing The Sandman I think. He's starring and producing as well.

Stop all this positive thinking. Only negativity is allowed in here.
When it comes to Superman.....Make mine CAVILL
Dats dat.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #956
LEVITIKUZ
HE'S COMING HOME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
I thought all we knew was that he's producing.
I thought he was starring, directing, and writing some of it?

Aaron Paul For Barry Allen/Flash
/Chadwick Boseman for John Stewart/Green Lantern

Love, LEVITIKUZ

What Would I Do For The Amazing Spider-Man 3
Old 06-12-2014, 06:46 PM   #957
TheOneWhoKnocks
Side-Kick

Quote:
I thought he was starring, directing, and writing some of it?
He is not starring in it (yet), he is not directing it (yet) and someone else (not Goyer) is writing it.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:47 PM   #958
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
If you guys haven't you need to read some of the Sandman comics. Love Gainman.
If you haven't read Sandman already, what are you doing on a comic book site?

Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #959
TheNextNolan22
Dangerously

One does not join a comic book site without reading Sandman.

Dats dat.
Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #960
fake
Side-Kick

Just thought about this "wild guess". But what if Nikki misheard or misquoted her source? What if it is not a Flash/Green Lantern movie, and is instead a Flash/Green Arrow movie building on their pre-existing friendship from the CW shows. Obviously different actors and so on, but use 2 pre-existing properties which are already known to cross over with each other.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:49 PM   #961
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick

Quote:
Get Lord and Miller for Flash/Green Lantern NOW!!!
Yes please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
Wow, if Dwayne Johnson IS going to be Captain Marvel, are we going to see the same controversy as the Jordan casting news was for the FANTASTIC FOUR film?
Not even close.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #962
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Quote:
Just thought about this "wild guess". But what if Nikki misheard or misquoted her source? What if it is not a Flash/Green Lantern movie, and is instead a Flash/Green Arrow movie building on their pre-existing friendship from the CW shows. Obviously different actors and so on, but use 2 pre-existing properties which are already known to cross over with each other.
Building off what the two series are doing, but with two different actors?

No. It's going to be Flash/GL.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #963
-Arya-
Batman v Superman - 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
One does not join a comic book site without reading Sandman.

I haven't read Sandman yet. I guess I don't belong here.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #964
Luchador Bane
I'm Trying OK?

My picks: Brad Brid for Shazam! Forget Lego guys, Neil Blompkamp for Green Lantern/Flash team up!

Old 06-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #965
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

I like the idea of Lord and Miller doing a Flash/GL film but knowing WB's luck they'll probably do a Marvel film. lol

Last edited by I SEE SPIDEY; 06-12-2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:00 PM   #966
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Oh please let this be true!

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 06-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #967
TheNextNolan22
Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by I SEE SPIDEY View Post
I like the idea of Lord and Miller doing a Flash/GL film but knowing WB's luck they'll probably do I Marvel film. lol
They gave them a new franchise in The Lego Movie. I honestly thought they would get the Ant-Man gig, but that didn't turn out to be true LOL.

Dats dat.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:01 PM   #968
AnneFan
Hathaway #1

Sounds fine to me. Batman and Superman fans get their fix in BvS, Justice League and the MoS sequel. WonderGal could be getting a solo feature, which is excellent, along with Flash and Green Lantern. And the Shazam and Sandman stuff. Seems like a wider audience is getting attention, so there's plenty to like.

Rio 2 - Song One - Interstellar - The Intern - The Lifeboat - Get Happy - Alice 2
Old 06-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #969
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
If you haven't read Sandman already, what are you doing on a comic book site?
This. Nice to see you back on here Darth.

1-The Dark Knight/2-The Dark Knight Rises/3-Batman Begins/4-Guardians of the Galaxy/5-X-Men: Days of Future Past/6-Captain America: The Winter Soldier/7-Spider-Man 2/8-The Avengers/9-Superman:TM/10-The Incredibles

Calvary - 9.5/10 Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 10/10 Guardians of the Galaxy - 9.5/10
Old 06-12-2014, 07:04 PM   #970
I SEE SPIDEY
HYPE AWARD WINNER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextNolan22 View Post
They gave them a new franchise in The Lego Movie. I honestly thought they would get the Ant-Man gig, but that didn't turn out to be true LOL.
I'd be shocked if they weren't offered the Ant-Man gig. WB needs to offer them tons of cash and creative freedom to do one of these Superhero films.

...It's Batman and Superman, lets just be honest, I don't know how you get bigger than that--Zack Snyder.
Old 06-12-2014, 07:06 PM   #971
Jekecy
Side-Kick

Quote:
I like the idea of Lord and Miller doing a Flash/GL film but knowing WB's luck they'll probably do a Marvel film. lol
After Lego Movie they're on WB's good side so I'd be shocked if it wasn't part of the DCU.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #972
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

Quote:
I'd be shocked if they weren't offered the Ant-Man gig. WB needs to offer them tons of cash and creative freedom to do one of these Superhero films.
They just earnt WB a crapload of money, I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing just that.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #973
fake
Side-Kick

Quote:
After Cloudy, Lego, 21JS and now 22JS not to mention HIMYM and Brooklyn 9-9, I am pretty sure they can get a lot more freedom to do their thing at WB than at Marvel. Probably not as much freedom as a Nolan would get, but still more than an Edgar Wright was probably offered.

Old 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #974
MrsKent26
Whatever.

Quote:
If all these films are really about to be announced, it would make sense to have directors attached already. I think we have a decent chance of getting them for a DC movie.

\S/T*
Old 06-12-2014, 07:10 PM   #975
Sharkboy
Tell em Steve-Dave

So (again if this is true) would the presence of Man of Steel 2 confirm to people that BvS isn't a man of steel sequel/Superman movie?

Closed Thread